Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 01:42 AM

((Yup. RUN HEATHER! xD))

Ella nodded and went to her own classroom, where she told Mike about what had happened outside the locker room.
-
Ryan had just finished his 4th therapy session, and went back to the common room. He had met a new friend the other day - a quiet girl with straight, shoulder-length brown hair named Lissa, who was only one month from turning 18. She only had under a week left in The Program before she was going to be released. She, Dave, and Ryan were about to start playing a game of Texas-Hold-'Em style poker. "How'd therapy go?" Lissa asked him as Ryan sat down.

"Alright. I actually took the pill voluntarily this time."

"Probably for the best," Dave shrugged. "They always inject you with it anyway. No reason to fight it."

Lissa nodded. She then said happily, "I get my makeover tomorrow! I'm so excited!"

Ryan laughed, as did Dave. As soon as Ryan noticed he had laughed, he frowned. He didn't want to be happy. He wanted to be back with Torie and Mike. How can I laugh while I'm here? I shouldn't be happy, I should be angry. Laughing is a slap in the face to Torie, Mike, and... Didn't I have another friend? El... Elizabeth? No, that's not it. Ella. ELLA. Oh no... I'm losing it. FIGHT, RYAN. Fight this.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 01:48 AM

Mike shook his head. "Torie needs to be more careful. She is playing with fire when she talks to Quinton. God, why are you girls so difficult?! You two are going to be the death of me."
~
Torie walked into her classroom, getting used to all the stares. She looked over at Ryan's desk and played with her necklace. Please don't forget us, Ryan. Fight like you know how to. Fight them and Goddess forgive me for anything I do. She thought, looking away from the desk. Now, what should I talk about in my speech. We are going to be out in front of Congress. So...hmmm...got it!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 01:51 AM

Ella laughed, "Yeah, since Ryan's gone, our groups estrogen-to-testosterone levels are off."

((Skip to lunch?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 01:56 AM

((Sure))

Soon it was the time that Torie was dreading the most: Lunch. Torie didn't bother saying hi to Ella or Mike, she just went straight to the field. She paused and looked around, memories flooding back. Watching Ryan play for the first time, sitting next to him on the bleachers, watching him tackle Alex to the ground, their first fight and only fight. Emotions flooded into her like waves: Anger, helplessness, sadness, despair.

Janelle noticed Torie just standing looking around. "HEY TORIE!" She yelled.

Torie blinked and snapped back to reality, pushing emotions back down to their box. She put a smile on and walked over. "Hey guys." She said, sitting down and stretching.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 02:01 AM

Ella asked Mike if he wanted to go to a close by pizza place for lunch. "I don't have to watch Quinton, and Ryan's not on the field either. We should go out today."
-
Heather was in an odd mood, constantly stopping and looking over at the football field to watch Quinton. When Janelle had yelled Torie's name, Heather snapped out of it. She smiled at Torie, "Hey, I wasn't sure you'd be here."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 02:04 AM

Mike shrugged. "Sure, why not." He said, looking over at Torie.
~
Torie shrugged. "Well, it's cheer leading practice and I'm a cheerleader."

Janelle looked at Heather, curious as to why she had been looking at Quinton. She figured now wasn't the time to ask, so she would have to ask her later.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 02:18 AM

"She'll be fine, Mike." Ella said, noticing him looking over there. "I want us to spend some alone time together. I know you promised Ryan you'd look after her, but she's at cheer practice. The girls will look after her."
-
While doing stretches, one of the other cheerleaders, Helen, started some small talk. "Who do you guys think it the hottest guy in school?"

"Cole is so sexy." One cheerleader, named Megan, quickly replied.

"Ryan was so attractive. Total beefcake." Another cheerleader, named Jessica, said.

"I don't like muscular guys - no offense, Torie. Ryan was hot, but not my type." Helen shrugged, "And I know you're going to kill me for saying this, Heather, but I think Quinton is the hottest by a mile. His handsomeness is almost unearthly - like a Greek God or something."

"On the outside." Heather said, unemotionless, almost as though she hadn't meant it. Before she had always sounded angry when she said things about Quinton. "He's unearthly like Lucifer."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 02:26 AM

Torie shrugged, just focusing on her stretches and breathing. She knew the girls meant well, but talking about guys, especially Ryan, just unnerved her. "That's ok, Helen." She muttered softly.

"Hey, cheer up Torie. Ryan will be back before you know it! Besides, don't you have a resistance to run. Just focus on that and time will just fly by!" She said, cheerily.

"Em, shut up. You're not helping." Janelle said, grumpily.

"Hey, I was just trying to cheer her up. Jeez Janelle, what went up your @ss." Emily huffed, going back to her stretching.

Torie gave a small smile.
~
Mike nodded. "Yeah. You're right." He said, slipping his hand into hers. "Lead the way, beautiful."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 02:30 AM

"Emily is right though. Focus on the resistance." Heather agreed, "He's not dead, and maybe Janelle will be able to cure his memory loss. It's not over. Now let's start practicing our cheers, k?"
-
They went to the pizza place and had a cute little date. <3

((Skip to the end of lunch, or to the end of the day if you'd like.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 02:37 AM

Janelle scoffed. "Maybe? Psst. I totally will. Come on, have a little more faith than that." xD
~

Soon, it was time to head over to the protest. Greg had left early to start hacking into the mainframe of the news stations and of the Program. He had given Torie a tiny ear piece to wear in her ear. It was completely clear and invisible to the naked eye.

Torie met up at the meeting site, waiting for everyone else. She was already starting to get nervous. She knew what she was going to talk about but the press had already been notified and all the area high school students had been invited. This was going to be her biggest crowd yet. And it was going to be in front of Congress. She started to pace as she waited for the others.

<3