Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-02-2013, 12:40 AM

"I'm not letting go unless you get rid of the photograph. I'll leave you and Ella alone if you get rid of the picture. Hell, I'll help you out if you ever try to get back at Alex." Quinton wasn't entirely sure that Torie would be truthful, even if she made a deal.

"Torie... Just take the deal please." Ella said with a sigh. She didn't want to take any risks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2013, 12:45 AM

Torie narrowed her eyes. "Don't be offended if I don't trust you. Your track record isn't exactly spotless. And you will let go of Ella or else I go and find a supervisor right now. I highly doubt that you have it on you." She said, ignoring Ella. She wasn't backing down.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 12:51 AM

Quinton let go of Ella's arm. "There. You happy now?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 12:55 AM

"Almost." Torie said, pulling Ella behind her. "See, Kyle. I hold all the cards. You have nothing on me. You have nothing on Ella. You have nothing on Mike. How does it feel to be somebody's b*tch now." O.o

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 12:59 AM

Quinton smirked, and then bowed. o_O "Touche, Torie. I will be at your service. If you wouldn't mind, I still have to get changed. I would prefer not to be late to class."

Ella looked at him, more confused than she had ever been before. His complete 180 freaked her the f*ck out. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 01:04 AM

xD

Torie rolled her eyes, unimpressed. "Fine. Ella and I have to get to class as well." She said. "Come on, El." She grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Quinton, wondering what he had up his sleeve. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 01:08 AM

Ella walked off with Torie, "What the f*ck just happened?" xD

Quinton had nothing up his sleeve - at least, not at the moment he didn't. He realized he was beat at his own game and knew that if he did ever consider messing things up with them, he would have to be more careful. He went into the locker room, got changed, and started to walk to his own class.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 01:11 AM

"Basically, as of right now, Quinton can't touch us. Doesn't mean that we aren't careful anymore." She said, calmly. "But now, I need to focus on my speech. I have no idea what I am going to say."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2013, 01:25 AM

"You haven't been practicing?" Ella said, shocked, "I thought you would be prepared by now."

-

Quinton happened to meet up with Heather in the hallway. "Heather, hey." He grinned, "How's it going?"

Heather rolled her eyes, not bothering to stop walking to class when he talked to her. Quinton walked beside her, and she sighed, "What the hell do you want? Why are you so f*cking crazy? Go away."

Quinton stood in front of her, stopping her. He took out a box of chocolates and handed them to Heather. "I was going to give these to Ella, but... something came up. I thought you'd like them. I mean, you'll probably just throw them up, but I'm sure they'll be enjoyable while you're eating them."

Heather squinted, examining the box of chocolates. "Why are you giving me these? Are they poisoned or something? We have a mutual hate for each other, I don't understand this. Are you malfunctioning?"

He laughed, "No, no, silly. I'm doing it to be nice."

Heather gave a very similar look to Ella's earlier. Confused, and slightly scared. She put them into her backpack. "Is that all? Can I go to class now?"

"One last thing. Did you want to go out with me tomorrow after the game? I also have 2 movie tickets, since I had planned on going with Ella." Quinton added, "As friends, of course. Please? Just a movie together, that's all."

Heather thought about it. She still had feelings for Quinton, despite her hatred for him. He had been her first love, after all. She sighed, "Fine. But I'm only saying yes so you leave me alone. I gotta get to class." She walked past him and went to class.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2013, 01:28 AM

((Uh-ohhhh ))

"To be honest, I hardly ever practice. A lot of it just knowing what I want to know and saying it from the heart." She sighed. "I'll figure something out. See you later." She said, as she walked into her classroom.

<3