Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#241 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-03-2013, 02:41 AM

She buried her face further into him.

((Sure!))

End of school:
Torie was waiting outside for the group. She wasn't sure if they wanted to go back to her house or one of the others.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#242 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-03-2013, 02:44 AM

Ryan was going to have her over to his house, but Mike had mentioned going to Torie's and considering Mike's emotional state, he thought that going to Torie's would be best. He wasn't looking forward to seeing Alex, though.

So... the gang went to Torie's place.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#243 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 02:51 AM

Torie texted Frankie so that way they would have food when they got there. She lead them to the game room and there was the tray full of food. Mike went for the pizzas, again. Torie had also texted Kiki and had her bring some clothes down to the bathroom so she wouldn't have to change in her room. She walked into the bathroom and quickly change into a tank top that clearly showed her bo.obs off and a pair of yoga shorts.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#244 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 02:57 AM

Ryan whistled, "Looking good, Torie."

Ella rolled her eyes at Ryan's comment. Ella thought it was a little bit too revealing of her friend to wear, but she didn't say anything. She didn't believe in showing her body off in that way. She thought it was desperate.
(#245 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 03:05 AM

Torie blushed. She didn't realize how revealing it was cause usually she's home alone. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself.

Mike laughed. "Nicely done, Torie."

((hey gonna go take a shower soon.

<3
(#246 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 03:07 AM

"Where's Alex?" Ella asked, trying to change the topic. "Still feeling jet-lagged?"

((K. Might not be on when you get back. Depends how long. It's 2:07am here, and I woke up at 8, so I am tired!))
(#247 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 03:09 AM

Torie shrugged. "Probably. He usually stays in his room unless its dinner time. I can have someone get him for ya if you want." She grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down.

Mike started to look through the games.

((mmk. This time difference thing is so weird compared to normal.))

<3
(#248 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 03:13 AM

Ryan joined Mike in looking for a game.

"No, no, don't bug him. I was just curious." Ella also grabbed a slice of pizza. "He's a... weird one, isn't he? I did a ghetto impersonation, and I think he was worried I'd steal his wallet."

((Alright, I'm going to bed. If you do another post, try to make it a big one. I like waking up to a big ol' RP post. ))
(#249 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 03:23 AM

((I will try my best. ))

Torie nodded. "Alex grew up sheltered and protected. I mean, we both did Ina way. We grew up in boarding schools and prep schools, which were for the rich. We didn't hang around normal everyday people. Or at least I didn't til I came back. He on the other hand, never left the boarding schools til now. He isn't used to normal people. To him, they are commoners and unworthy of him unles he needs something. We were always different in that way." She shrugged, getting another pizza.

Alex was up in his room, watching TV. He knew that Torie and her friends were here but wasnt sure if he should go down. He really didn't want to see that awful boy again. But then again, if he could convince Torie that that boy wasn't good enough for her, then maybe she would like him again. He sighed, hating to be indesivie.

<3
(#250 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 02:06 PM

Ryan scarfed down a couple slices of pizza and said, mouth full, "Mike, you pick out a game this time."

"It's still weird." Ella sat on the couch, "Maybe you should invite him down. He has to get used to normal people eventually."