Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-01-2013, 03:38 AM

"Yeah... I'm sorry if I was quiet yesterday. He was rather aggressive with me." She frowned. "He didn't beat me up or anything, he just wasn't afraid to use physical force to make me do whatever he wanted. Oh, well, he did slap me once and tell me to blame you for that, but whatever. It's not your fault he's psycho." Ella sighed and continued, "But it's not important. I'm more worried about Torie's emotional state and the state of the rebellion. I've dealt with Quinton for a while now, I can put up with him."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-01-2013, 03:41 AM

Mike sighed. "Sorry babe." He put an arm around her. "When it comes to the resistance, she is focused. We already have another protest lined up. But once everyone leaves and she's doesn't have something else occupying her mind, she just becomes hollow. Its like all she has to live for right now is the resistance. Oh and Yoda."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 03:47 AM

"Yoda?" Ella raised a brow, confused, "What's Yoda?"

Quinton was keeping an eye on Ella and Mike whenever the offense was off the field.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 03:48 AM

"Oh, sorry. Yoda is her new kitten. She found him on the side of the road and brought him home. He has really big ears so she name him Yoda. Heather and Janelle freaked when they saw the kitten."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 03:53 AM

Ella laughed, "Haha, I bet. I can't wait to see the little fella now. I'm a tiny bit allergic to cats, but it's only my eyes that get somewhat itchy."

Quinton's game was soon over, and he motioned for Ella to come over to him. She gave Mike a hug and a very steamy kiss, just to p*ss Quinton off. "I'll see you in class soon, okay? If you see Torie before I do today, tell her I say hi."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 03:54 AM

Mike nodded. "Be careful." He said, watching her go.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 04:05 AM

"I will be." Ella waved goodbye and went over to Quinton, "What do you want?"

"What was that kiss for?"

"It was a goodbye kiss, since you summoned me over here."

"Did I say you were allowed to kiss him?"

"You didn't say that I couldn't." Ella reminded.

Quinton pulled Ella close and kissed her. He then said, "In public, you only kiss me - and no more sleeping with Mike at all. Private kisses are fine, I don't give a crap about that."

"What is this really about, Quinton? Is that all you have to tell me?"

"No." He examined Ella's body. "You're quite a bit bigger than Torie or Heather. You should lose a few pounds - you're too fat."

"WHAT? I'm perfectly healthy. I have more curves than they do, but they're both thin cheerleaders with hardly any extra ounce of fat on them. They're both right on the border of underweight. I'm more of a-"

"Ghetto rap music video body. It's not my taste."

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it before." Ella folded her arms, quite hurt by his assessment.

"I don't hate it, but you should lose some weight. I'll talk to you later, Ella." Quinton gave her another kiss and walked off.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 04:10 AM

Mike watched Ella walk up to Quinton and then went to his class. He saw Torie in the hallway. "Hey, Torie." He said, stopping her.

"Hey, Mike." She said.

"Ella says hi." He added.

"Oh, tell her I said hi and missed her last night. I really got to get to class, Mike. I will talk to you later." She said, walking off to her class.

He sighed. "Ok..."

((you can skip to later if you want. I have nothing planned until they go to the program. Oh and just let me know about Quinton.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 04:17 AM

Ella went off to her class.

((We'll skip to after school. As for Quinton, I dunno still. I have a few more things for him before I want that to happen. Soon though.))

After school, Ella went to the meeting spot and waited for the others. Quinton was also there, talking to Ella more about her weight. "What kind of things do you eat, anyway?" He asked her.

"I eat a lot of fruit? I dunno, I eat whatever my parents, or more recently Torie's butler or Mike, make for me."

"Whatever you're eating, eat less. Eat a small salad every day, and a couple grapes for a snack."

"That's incredibly restrictive!"

"Well you need it. That, or start throwing up. That's what Heather used to do when I dated her." Quinton shrugged as though it was no big deal. "I think she still does it to keep in shape. It works well, she has a killer bod."

"But that's not healthy!" Ella shook her head. She wanted Mike and Torie to arrive soon, she didn't want to talk to Quinton anymore. He had decided he would let her go hang out with her friends after school, as long as he kept in constant contact with her through calls and texts.

-

Ryan was in the common room. He and Dave were playing chess when Ryan asked Dave about how visiting hours work. Dave explained, "In your first couple days, you're allowed to see your friends or family in the visiting room. It kind of looks like those rooms you see in jail where you talk with glass separating you - it's highly supervised, and if your visitors start talking about anything that the supervisors think is suspicious or might impact your recovery, then they pull you out of the room. After Day 5, they don't let you see anyone again until they start taking you to the Community Center, which they start doing in your final week. By that time, you won't remember your friends anyway."

"Did you have any visitors before they stopped allowing them for you?"

Dave sighed, "I don't remember... They tend to wipe away memories of visitors as quickly as possible. I remember being in that room, but I don't remember who had came to visit. In my mind, the chair on the other side of the glass was empty."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-01-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 12:32 PM

Torie walked up and narrowed her eyes once she saw Quinton. "Hello, Kyle." She said.

Mike was also walking up at this time. He just folded his arms and watched Torie, making sure she didn't do anything stupid.

<3