Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-01-2013, 02:35 AM

No. I was just going to sleep... I'll see you at school. Ella replied. She really didn't want to talk to anyone. She had a very bad afternoon at Quinton's, that had pretty much mimicked what had happened at lunch.
-
"So, what's your girlfriend's name?" Dave asked Ryan, now sitting on the bottom bunk with him.

"Her name is Victoria. She goes by Torie." He told Dave, "Don't let me forget her name, okay?"

"I'll try not to, but I can't make any promises on what I'll remember in a couple weeks. Here though, write it down with this. We aren't allowed to have writing instruments, but I found this lipstick on the ground near the girl's bathroom." He handed Ryan ruby red lipstick.

Ryan knew it would have to be hidden, so he pulled up the corner of the mattress and wrote TORIE using the lipstick on the wooden bed frame. "Thanks, Dave. Don't you want to write anything down?"

Dave frowned, "Nah. Unlike you, I actually was suicidal and hated almost everything about my life. All I had was Troy, or Travis, or Trevor, or Tommy... whatever his name was. I have no memories I need to keep." He climbed back up to his bunk and went to bed. Ryan also went to sleep.

((Tomorrow?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-01-2013, 02:39 AM

Torie woke up to Yoda's purring. She smiled, finding this little one very comforting. "If only I could bring you to school with me, Yoda." She whispered, kissing him. She was soon getting ready for school, feeling slightly better than the day before.
~
Mike was also up. He texted Ella. Morning Gorgeous.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 02:47 AM

Ella was feeling somewhat better this morning. She texted back, Good morning stud. She got ready for school. She put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a low-cut red halter top. Her hair was straightened again and put into a short ponytail. She also wore more makeup and heels. Quinton had asked her to start dressing sexier again.
-
Ryan was up and already at the cafeteria for breakfast. He looked at his plate, "Dave, this food looks awful."

Dave was chowing down his food and laughed, "Who cares? It's food, and it's what we're given. We can't exactly run to McDonald's and grab a burger while we're in here."

Ryan touched his scrambled eggs with his fork, "But this is barely even cooked. It's nasty. I think I'll go get some nasty bran flake cereal instead."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 02:55 AM

He smiled and walked downstairs to grab some breakfast.

Torie came down with Yoda in her arms. She put him into a tiny basket and covered him with a blanket. Kiki was going to take him to the vets this morning. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana.

Mike frowned. "That doesn't count as food." He put a plate of eggs and toast in front of her. "Eat that."

"But Mike. Really. This fills me up." She protested.

"Don't care. Eat. You're already skinny enough, Tor. Ryan will kill me if you lose anymore weight."

She frowned. "Not like he is going to remember anyways." She looked at Yoda and started to pet him.

Mike sighed. "Hey. Don't think like that. Ryan is strong, determined, and quite stubborn."

She laughed, tears falling from her eyes. "He is stubborn."

"See. Even when he's not here he can make you laugh. We will get him out, Torie. Before he loses everything." He hugged her, letting her sob into his shoulder. "Why don't we go visit him after school? I am sure that he would enjoy seeing you."

She nodded and finally pushed away from him. She sat down and nibbled on her eggs and toast.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 03:03 AM

Ella went to school early. Quinton had told her to be there early to watch him play football with the guys. She texted Mike to tell him she was going to be at the bleachers.
-
Ryan came back with a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice. He looked around at all the people eating, most of them looking down at their food and being quiet. "How love have you been here, Dave?"

"Ugh, 10 days today." Dave shook his head. "Sucks balls."

"Does everyone always act this way?"

"I told you, people keep to themselves here. It's just easier that way. Nobody wants to get into any trouble."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 03:16 AM

Mike frowned when he read the text, knowing that Quinton had something to do with this. "Hey, Ella is at the bleachers."

"Go. I will leaving in a minute." She said, turning on the news.

He nodded, leaving.

"So what is the news with this resistance, Janet?" A male reporter asked.

"Well, Dylan, the protests haven't died down. If anything, they are getting more and more frequent. Protests are starting to pop up all over the world. Warsaw, Prague, Bucharest, Minsk, just to name a few. It's like the young generation has found their voice and have owned it. Some countries are trying to dispute these protesters, stating that the Program works. Many parents are starting to question the Program, tho. In the US, some protests have been popping up in the Midwest. There have also been a couple reported on the East Coast. The US is the newest place to get the Program installed but with as much as these teens are connected worldwide, it has been affecting everyone for a while." Janet responded.

Dylan nodded. "Apparently the resistance leader Victoria Freemon has had her annual Halloween Bash and it looks like there was some distension amongst the teens. A fight broke out between four males, one who has been confirmed as her boyfriend. This was apparently his final strike and he has been admitted into the Program."

"What a shame. I wonder how this is going to affect her leadership. High school students tend to be very over dramatic when it comes to love. I hope she doesn't get put into the Program herself. She-"

Torie clicked the TV off. "I will show you over dramatic." She snapped, kissing Yoda good bye and walking out the door.

Reporters swarmed her as she came out, asking her questions about Ryan and how she was feeling. If she was going to give up the fight because she was heartbroken.

Torie just held her head high and walked past them, heading to school.
~
Mike was soon at the bleachers and sat down next to Ella. "Hey babe."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 03:21 AM

Ella held his hand. "Hey, Mike. How was Mission: Cheer Up Torie last night?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 03:24 AM

"Yeah, for a little while. But she isn't eating much. She didn't have lunch yesterday and she barely had any food at dinner. I made her eggs and toast this morning, but she barely touched that as well. The only thing she really had was a banana." He said, frowning. "We are going to go see Ryan this afternoon. Can you come?"
~
Torie was soon walking into school.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 03:30 AM

"I already look fat enough compared to her." Ella joked, trying to lighten the mood. She added, "I hope she's okay though. And I'll try my best to come with you guys to see him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 03:32 AM

Mike nodded. "Good. Hopefully we can figure out how to get rid of Quinton here soon."

Torie walked over to the football area and sighed. She couldn't be there. Not yet, anyways. So instead she walked to the library, pulling out her books and studying.

<3