Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-01-2013, 01:45 AM

Ella waved back, but Quinton quickly pulled her arm down. "How quickly you forget, Ella. He was so mean to you before you kissed him. He's obviously using you."

"He said those things because he was upset I would date someone like you." Ella said, very quietly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Master... Forget it." Ella mumbled. She walked off with him.
-
After meeting at Heather's locker, they all went and met up with Mike. "Where's Torie and Ella?" Heather asked him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-01-2013, 01:48 AM

"Ella had something she had to do. And I don't know where Torie is. She hasn't showed up yet."

Janelle looked around. "Maybe she's running late?"
~
Torie walked into her house. "Kiki! Kiki!" She called out, dropping her books.

"Yes, Torie." Kiki called out, coming down the steps.

"Can you run out and get me some kitten formula? I found a kitten on the side of the road." Torie told her, grabbing a small blanket to wrap the kitten in.

"Of course. I will be right back." She said, hurrying to the store.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 01:52 AM

Heather instantly knew what Mike meant when he said Ella had 'something she had to do'. She shook her head in disgust, and then thought about Torie. "Maybe she went home already. Let's head over there."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 01:56 AM

Janelle nodded. "Yeah, she might have wanted to get away from everything."

Cole nodded. "I just hope this cheers her up."

Greg nodded.
~
Torie took the kitten upstairs with her. She walked into her room and changed into a pair of black plaid pants and a pink t-shirt. She looked at the kitten on her bed. "I think I am going to call you Yoda since you have such big ears." She sat on the bed with him. She saw one of Ryan's shirts on the ground and it was all she need to finally break down and cry.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 02:04 AM

They walked over to Torie's.

((Wanted to ask bella to come in for this part with her therapist, but I want to do this now. Next time she's on, I'll ask her if she wants to do a segment with Ryan.))

When Ryan was asked by the therapist to take the first pill, he said outright, "No. I'm not taking that." After given a few warnings, and being told it would be done the easy way (taking the pill) or the hard way (being injected with a needle), Ryan still resisted. A man came in and jabbed a needle into Ryan's arm. "OUCH." He said, holding his arm where he was jabbed.

He was told that, if he acted like this next time, they would have to come in and forcefully administrate the medication again. Ryan shook his head and said, "You may as well have a needle ready for me at all times, because I'm not willingly taking anything from you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 02:15 AM

Mike knocked on the door and a maid came to answer. "Hey Rosita. Where is Torie?"

"She went up to her room and hasn't came down yet." She said.

Mike nodded. "Will you go let her know that we are here."

Rosita nodded and left to go tell Torie.

Mike sighed.

Janelle frowned. "Maybe she is just letting all of her emotions out."

Greg was looking around. "Hey, Mike. Where is that awesome game room?"

Cole looked at him. "Are you really asking that at a time like this?"

Greg nodded. "Yeah...why?"

Janelle face palmed.
~
Rosita knocked on Torie's door. "Victoria, may I come in."

"Sure..." Torie said, faintly. She was just laying on her bed, crying. Her hair was a mess and her make up was running down her face. But she didn't care. It wasn't like anyone would be coming over. Her fingers gently played with her necklace.

Rosita opened the door. "Victoria, there is a group of people here to see you."

"If they are reporters, tell them to go to he.ll. I don't feel like speaking."

"No, ma'am. Mike was one of them."

Torie sighed. "Fine. Tell them I will be down in a minute. Has Kiki returned yet?" She asked, getting up.

"No, ma'am."

"Alright, thank you. You may go."

Rosita nodded and left the room. She walked downstairs and told them that she would be right down.

Mike nodded. "Thank you."
~
Torie got up and undid her hair, pulling it back into a simple ponytail. She wiped off her make up and didn't bother to put any back on. She picked up Yoda and hugged him. "Alright. I guess I have to socialize." She mumbled, walking out of her room and downstairs.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 02:17 AM

Heather smiled when she saw Torie, "Surprise! We all came to cheer you up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 02:23 AM

Torie jumped, not expecting everyone to be there. She gave them a small smile. "Thanks guys. You really didn't have to." She said, still cradling Yoda like a baby.

Janelle looked at Torie. "Wow...you look like sh*t."

Torie blinked. "Thanks?" She said, not really sure what to say to that.

Cole shrugged. "Hey, we're all kinda family now. And when one of us is feeling down, the others pick that person back up." He smiled.

Torie nodded, not believing that they were all here.

Mike walked over and hugged her. "We're here for you, Torie."

Greg nodded. "Yeah, all of us are."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 02:25 AM

"Ella would have been here too, but... something came up. She's here for you in spirit." Heather noticed Yoda, "OHMYGOD, that is such a cute kitten! I didn't know you had a cat!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 02:32 AM

Torie laughed. "I didn't. I found him in some leaves on my way home today. Kiki went out to get him some formula. His name is Yoda because of his big ears."

Janelle also saw the kitten. "Oh my gosh! He is adorable."

Mike, Cole, and Greg just stared at one another, not sure what to do.

Greg piped up. "Uh....should we talk about the resistance. If the news gets word of Ryan going into the Program, they are going to ripe us to shreds."

Kiki walked in the door and was startled by the amount of people. "Oh my!" She said, blinking. "Victoria, I have the formula. I will make the kitten a bottle and inform Frankie that there will be lots of people joining you for dinner."

Torie nodded and went back to stroking Yoda.

<3