Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-01-2013, 12:36 AM

Heather hugged Cole and kissed his cheek, "Thanks, it means a lot that you're going to be there. I'm sure she'll be even more involved in the resistance now."
-
Ella rubbed Torie's shoulder. "I know. Now it's personal." She saw Mike walking over and jumped into his arms, "Yay! You're okay! I was worried about you."
-
Quinton went to the locker rooms and then started football practice. Coach was in an awful mood since he heard the news about Ryan, but he tried to remain professional and coached the rest of the team as though things were the same.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-01-2013, 12:42 AM

Cole nodded. "So, who knows about it so far?"
~
Mike hugged her. "Hey Torie." He said, cautiously.

"Hi Mike." She replied, looking at the locket.

Mike sighed. "Well, I hate to bring this up now but Quinton stopped me in the hall. He wants Ella to meet him after practice. I told him I would tell you only after he threatened your life. I should have punched him and told him to go to f*ck himself."

Torie's head snapped up. "Yes, go right ahead and do that. Put yourself right where Ryan is cause that is exactly what we need right now." She hissed softly.

Mike cringed. "Sorry, Torie. I didn't mean that."

"Yes, you did Mike. Or else you wouldn't have said it."

"Ok..well, at least not in that way."

Torie shook her head. "I will be in the library. I need to study." She said, not bothering to eat and headed straight to the library.

"Sh.it." He muttered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 12:49 AM

Ella sighed, "That wasn't your fault Mike, I know you didn't mean it like that, she's just sensitive about it right now." She paused, "And as for Quinton, don't put yourself in danger. He probably would love for you to get sent away. I know... I know it's hard to take what he's saying, and I want to punch him every single second, but we need to pick our battles wisely."
-
"You and Janelle. She said she's going to tell Mike and Torie. Would you mind telling Greg for me? I don't know him as well as you do." Heather replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 12:57 AM

He nodded. "Still want to punch his lights out tho."

Janelle walked up to them. "Hey guys. Heather and I want to have all of us leaders come over to Torie's house and try to cheer her up. Are you two in?"

Mike nodded. "I am. And good idea. She will probably want to throw herself into the resistance anyways. Especially with Alex now gone."
~
Torie walked into the library and sat down at a table. She pulled out her books and started to glance over them, pretending to study.

"Victoria." A British voice said.

"Go away." She said, not looking up.

"I just want you to have this." He said, putting a manila envelope on her books. "He thinks they are all destroyed, by the way."

Torie looked at the manila envelope and opened it. Inside was the picture of Quinton. Torie's heart skipped a beat and she smiled for real. Karma's a b*tch, Quinton, and she is coming for you.
~
Cole nodded. "Sure. No problem. I'll find him right now. Catch ya later!" He said, going to find Greg.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 01:12 AM

Ella also nodded. "For sure. Anything for Torie."

It was soon nearing the end of football practice. Reluctantly, Ella went to meet up with Quinton. She stood against the wall near the outside locker room doors, and decided to have a quick smoke. Quinton walked over and knocked it out of her hands. "I hate that habit of yours. Don't do it in front of me."

Ella rolled her eyes, "Mike told me you wanted to see me?"

"Yes. I wanted to tell you to come to my place with me after school."

"I already made plans." Ella shook her head, "Sorry."

Quinton's eyes narrowed, "Cancel your plans then."

"They're important." Ella didn't want to give him any more information, in case he tried to mess things up again.

He gently placed a hand on her neck, "Cancel them. I don't care how important they are. I don't care if it was your mother's funeral, you're coming over to my house."

"Whatever." Ella rolled her eyes, "Is that all you wanted to say?"

"No. I also wanted you to come with me to the bushes." He put a little more pressure on her neck, and then took her hand. He led Ella to the bushes, but this time was different than the others. More angry. More aggressive. He hadn't brought Ella to the bushes this time for his own pleasure, but as a punishment. A twisted, violent punishment.

Afterward, he slapped her across the face. "I'm sorry I had to act like that, Ella. Blame Mike for that." He got out from the bushes and went to the locker room.

Ella slowly walked to gym class, feeling weak and defeated.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 01:17 AM

Torie also walked to class. She was a little more alive but not much. She had made a couple of copies of the photo. On one she had written "Your time is coming" and slipped it into Quinton's locker. She was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to see his reaction but was satisfied enough.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 01:22 AM

Ella got into her gym class and starting to run her laps. She didn't want to talk to anyone, so she hadn't bothered waiting for Torie.
-
Quinton had gone to his locker before class and saw the note. He tore it up and threw it into an empty chip bag, and then into the garbage. He knew right away that meant Alex had betrayed him. He wasn't sure who left the picture in his locker, but he could tell by the handwriting that it was a female. He easily put the facts together, that Alex had betrayed him and given Torie a copy as some sort of twisted apology for what happened to Ryan. Quinton refused to be used in such a way and didn't plan on going down without a fight. He was going to devote the rest of his day to coming up with a plan.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 01:25 AM

Torie didn't mind that Ella hadn't waited for her. She just got changed and then started to run.

((later?))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-01-2013, 01:32 AM

((Sure.))

Later, Ella didn't go to the meeting spot. Instead she met up with Quinton on the football field. She had told Mike in an earlier class that she wasn't going to be able to go to Torie's. Quinton was still thinking about what to do about Torie and Alex, and was rather distant when he met up with Ella. "Told your friends you won't be going over?"

Ella nodded, not saying a word. She had barely talked since lunch, except for when she had told Mike she wasn't going to Torie's. She could see the meeting spot from where they were standing and was watching to see if she could at least wave to Mike before Quinton wanted to go.

Ryan was being taken to his first therapy session.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2013, 01:38 AM

Torie had decided to skip the meeting spot and head straight home. She didn't feel like keeping up the act any longer and just wanted her PJ's and bed. Maybe even a cup of hot cocoa.

She was half way to her house when she started to hear something crying. She looked down into the tree line to her right. She heard it again but didn't see anything. She dropped her bag and walked into the bushes, searching for the noise.

After a few moments, she found where the noise was coming from. Laying in some crumpled leaves was a tiny kitten, no more than 6 weeks old. He was mainly white with blue eyes and big ears. He also had some spots on him. She picked him up and held him close. "It's ok, little one. I've got you." She said, taking him home with her.
~
Janelle met up with Heather at her locker.

Cole and Greg were also coming towards the locker.
~
Mike got to the meeting spot and looked around, wondering where Torie was. He looked towards the football fields and waved to Ella, frowning.

<3