Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 10:36 PM

The van had arrived at The Program building. Ryan was brought inside and wasn't surprised that the inside was just as dull as the outside. They gave him a tour of the building. Most of the rooms in the building were small 10x10 bedrooms - each shared by two people, since they followed a buddy system. The bathrooms were public, and split by gender. There was a cafeteria, a hospital wing, a common room, and a few therapist offices. The final place they brought Ryan to was his bedroom.

"Your roommate's name is Dave. He's been at The Program for about a week now. His old roommate just completed The Program. We will be here later today to bring you to your first therapy session." The female who had been showing him around explained. When Ryan went inside the room, she walked away.

Dave was a scary thin, 15 year old boy with a bright red mohawk and lots of piercings. He smiled when he saw Ryan, "You must be my new roommate. She likely told you my name is Dave. What's yours?"

Ryan looked around the room. The walls were white. The floors were white carpet. It was pretty much like that throughout the building. The furnishings in the room were simple: a bunk bed, a TV, and a small cabinet filled with very plain clothing. Ryan replied to Dave, sounding quite disinterested, "Yeah... I'm Ryan."

"Nice to meet you. I don't already know you, right?" Dave laughed.

"No... No, I've never met you before." Ryan gestured to the bunkbed, "Do you sleep on the top, or on the bottom?"

"Top." Dave said, climbing up onto the top bunk and looking down at Ryan. "You'd probably break the bed if you were on top. I'd rather not be crushed in my sleep. You work out a lot, I'm guessing?"

Ryan smiled a little, "Yeah. I try to stay in shape. I play football. Fullback."

"Cool. You'll probably be working out even more here. There isn't much to do, and most other teens here keep to themselves."

"But not you?"

"I try to stay positive. It's not easy, I'll admit, especially since I was depressed coming in here. I tried to kill myself. Qwik-Death, you see. My parents walked in and saw me on the ground, foaming at the mouth. They called 911, I had my stomach pumped, and then I was taken here. What about you? You don't seem like the depressed type."

Ryan shook his head, "I'm not. I'm here because I beat the sh*t out of a kid, and then after he was healthy, I punched him in the face again."

"Ow, coming from you, that must've hurt him pretty bad. You won't punch me, right?"

"Not unless you call me a poor, working-class idiot and try to steal my girlfriend from me." Ryan said, sounding angry just thinking about it.

((Later?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 10:47 PM

((Lunch))

Soon it was lunch time and Torie walked where she usually met up with Mike and Ella.

~

Janelle found Heather in the hall and walked up to her. "Hey, we should get all of us together and go to Torie's after school. I think if we are all there, we can try and get her mind off other things."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 10:53 PM

Heather agreed with Janelle, "Good idea. I feel so bad for her."
-
Ella was there, having a smoke and pacing back and forth like a crazy person.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 10:55 PM

"You go talk to Cole and Greg. I will talk to Ella and Mike." Janelle suggested. For never really liking Torie, she was starting to become found of her. xD
~
Torie walked up. "Hey, Ella." She said, giving her a force smile as a supervisor walked back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 11:00 PM

Heather nodded and went to find Cole and Greg.
-
Ella took a puff from her cigarette before saying, "Hey, Torie. Have you seen Mike? I'm having a little bit of a panic attack because he isn't here yet. It worries me."
-
Quinton was waiting for Mike at Mike's locker, leaning against the locker beside it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 11:04 PM

Greg was at his locker, trying to fit all of his books in it.

Cole was on his way to lunch.
~
Torie shook her head. "No, I haven't seen him. But don't worry. Quinton nor Mike will do anything too stupid with as many supervisors around." She said, trying to soothe her.
~
Mike walked up to his locker, rolling his eyes when he saw Quinton. "What do you want?" He asked, almost hitting him in the face with the locker door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 11:09 PM

Heather met up with Cole first. "Hey, Cole. You heard about Ryan, right?"
-
Ella nodded, not entirely convinced.
-
"I wanted to say hello... And I want you to tell Ella to meet me football practice at the locker room."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 11:14 PM

Cole nodded. "Yeah, its been going around school. Everyone has been saying that Torie seems to be taking it well, or at least as well as she can.They say she's still chatty and smiling. Is it true?"
~
"So, how is your day?" She asked, just to talk.
~
Mike laughed. "Sure..right after you burn in he.ll." He said, smiling. He closed his locker and started to walk away/

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 11:24 PM

"On the outside she seems fine, but when I talked to her I could tell she was just trying to keep up appearances. Janelle and I are trying to get everyone together and go to her house after school to cheer her up a little." Heather explained.
-
"How's my day? Well, not great. I expected worse though." Ella sighed. "I miss Ryan already. We didn't always get along, but I definitely feel like something is missing with him gone. Quinton came over to Mike and me before school, after you left... He tried to act like he felt bad about Ryan being taken, and I called him out on it."
-
Quinton ran to catch up and stepped in front of him, in a hushed tone he said, "Ella better meet up with me, Mike. You're going to end up getting her killed. That's not a threat, it's a fact."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 11:30 PM

Cole nodded. "Yeah. I'll be there. I hope she still wants to be in the resistance. She is one he.ll of a public speaker."
~
Torie looked away at the mention of Ryan and clutched the necklace he gave her. She paused before speaking, pushing tears back again. "Ryan will be fine. We just have to work harder now." She said, swallowing. She looked over at the football field and then turned her back to it, not wanting to see any part of it. Just breathe. Take deep breathes and control your emotions. Be brave. She told herself.
~
Mike glared at him, wanting to punch him. He took a deep breath. "I will give her the message, but I won't force her there." He said through clenched teeth. He then moved past Quinton and went to meet up with the girls.

<3