Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#231 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-03-2013, 01:57 AM

Mike hung his head. "I reall wouldn't call this coming willingly but if you get taken cause of me, I think Torie and Ella just might kill me. And with Torie's house so big, I don't know if they would ever find me. So fine. I will come." he started to walk towards the school.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#232 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-03-2013, 02:01 AM

Ryan asked, "Why are you out here anyway?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#233 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 02:06 AM

Mike went quiet and didn't answer for a while. He just stared at the ground. "My mom sent my little brother in." He finally said, trying not to break in.

Torie looked at Ella. "Hey, keep a look out for the guys. We might have to create a distraction." She whispered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#234 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 02:10 AM

"What kind of distraction?" Ella wondered.

Ryan sighed, "I'm sorry to hear that, man. Stay strong though. We'll make it through this. I'm sure your little brother wouldn't want you to be sent in too - or worse, commit suicide."
(#235 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 02:13 AM

"I'm not suicidal. I just came out here to think. I want to try and get him out of there but I don't know how." He said. "I just want my brother back not a shell."

Torie shrugged. "Just one that works." XD

<3
(#236 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 02:18 AM

"We'll think of something. Together, we're there for you." Ryan patted his back.

"You want to create a distraction, but you have no plan? How about we text one of them and tell them when the coast is clear?"
(#237 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 02:21 AM

Mike nodded. "Thanks. Maybe we all go to Torie's tonight and chill. And then time Ella and I won't play matchmaker."

Torie shrugged. "I guess that could work but not nearly as much fun."

<3
(#238 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 02:29 AM

Ryan laughed, "Ok, sounds good. Wait a sec, just got a text. It's from Ella."

The supervisor on the path in the north side is on break right now.

Sure enough, the boys managed to sneak back in through that path. They got back just in time for lunch. Ella was waiting for them to arrive. As soon as they arrived, Ella jumped up and down, "YAY, you guys are okay! I was so worried."

Ryan laughed, "Ryan to the rescue!"
(#239 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 02:33 AM

Mike hugged her. "Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled, her happiness contagious.

Torie came over, chicken patties and fries on a tray. "I was afraid that you guys wouldn't have time to buy lunch, so here." She put the tray on the table. She hugged Ryan. "Please don't do anything crazy like that, again." She whispered in his ear, relief flooding through her.

<3
(#240 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 02:35 AM

"I can't promise that." Ryan whispered back.

((End of the school day?))