Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 07:39 PM

Ryan nodded and waited in the living room.
-
Ella agreed. She had brought a change of clothes the day before, and she got dressed. She looked at her phone. "Another couple calls and 4 more texts. He says, I can't wait to see you and Tell Mike I say, Hello. He's such a creeper." She picked up her things and started walking to Torie's with Mike.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 07:47 PM

Torie had somehow managed to get herself out of bed and had already taken her shower. She was drying her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. She frowned at her image. She already looked defeated. She shook her head. "No. Don't look at yourself that way. You are not defeated. You are not alone. Take your words and fight. Fight for Ryan, for Ella, for everyone who is in the program. Fight. Stand up and fight." She said, trying to give herself a pep talk. She quickly braided her hair and walked into her closet. "Today marks the end of the Program."

She was soon coming downstairs in a fitted light pink dress. She had on white flats and a shawl to match.
~
Mike just walked with Ella, dreading every step.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 07:52 PM

Ryan saw her come down the stairs. "You're dressed... fancy. What's the occasion?" He joked.

Ella and Mike soon arrived at Torie's and she rang the doorbell.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 07:56 PM

She looked at herself. "Please, this is just a summer dress. And I am just feeling...a little more determined than usual." She explained. She heard the doorbell ring. "Why do guys still insist on ringing the doorbell?" She asked him, walking over and opening the door. She walked back over to Ryan and hugged him.

Mike saw the door open and walked in. "Hey..." He mumbled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 08:06 PM

Ryan hugged Torie back and then turned to Mike and Ella. He was shocked to see Ella there. "Uh... hey?"

"Hey, to you too." Ella smiled awkwardly.

"I guess you got away from Quinton?"

"Mike came and picked me up late the other day... but I'm by no means 'away' from the guy. He's been texting and calling me nonstop." Ella sighed.

"Oh... So today will be fun then." Ryan said sarcastically. "Everyone ready?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 08:10 PM

"Why don't we just call in sick? I mean, I think we deserve a day break." Mike said, not wanting to leave.

Torie shook her head. "No. Unfortunately we have to go." She said, somberly. She was getting ready to start crying again but she pushed back the tears and smiled. "Let's go." She said, kissing Ryan.

Mike nodded, slipping an arm around Ella.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 08:22 PM

Ryan kissed her back, very deeply and passionately, knowing that it would be one of the last. They then slowly walked to school. Ryan held Torie's hand, focusing more on her than where he was walking.

Ella was nervous for everyone. She knew Ryan was scared about being taken, she knew Torie was nearly in tears over it, and she was scared for herself and Mike having to deal with whatever Quinton was planning.

"Last walk to school together..." Ryan said softly.

"Don't say that, Ry." His comment had caused a tear to fall from her eye, "I can't be seen crying over you - and I know, when you get back, we can all walk together again."

"I won't remember you guys. Not you, El, not Mike... And not Torie either. You'll be strangers to me." He looked straight ahead at the school, and stopped when they were getting close.

"Ryan... It'll be okay."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 08:31 PM

Torie stopped with him, starting to lose her brave face. She was terrified. She was terrified that Ryan would lose his memories, the they would lose the fight against the Program, and that she would lose everything she held dear. She looked him in the eye. "Don't. Don't you dare give up on me. Don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on the fight." She said, sadness in her eyes. She hugged him, tightly. "Don't give up. Please." She whispered.

Mike looked away, also feeling the dread. "We can't give up. We decided to do all of this together. We will always been in this together." He said, softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 08:41 PM

Ryan nodded. He gave Torie another big kiss and said to her, "They're taking me because I am a fighter and I stick up for myself and those I care about. That will never change. Be brave, Torie. If I forget you, you need to make me remember. Here." Ryan handed Torie a delicate, gold, heart-pendant necklace. "That was my mother's. Take good care of it. Whenever I look at it, it reminds me of her. Hopefully, now, it will remind you of me. I love you, Torie."

"We will all be strong. See you in a month?" Ella said with a slight smile.

"Earlier, if you visit me at the community center." Ryan grinned, somewhat half-heartedly. He knew if they did visit him there, he'd be in no shape to talk to them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 08:47 PM

She took it, quivering, and put it around her neck. "I love you too, Ryan." She said, hugging him. She pushed back more tears and felt her strength bubbling up. She pushed away and looked at the school. "Come on. Let's go fight the world."

Mike nodded. "Come on. We should get doing before school starts."

<3