Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 05:40 PM

Ryan was in bed, sleeping.
-
Heather gave Torie a hug, "I still support the cause. I'm sorry about everything that happened. I know it's not my fault or anything, but I wish it didn't happen."
-
Ella nodded. She wanted to be away from Quinton too. "Okay. Let's go." She worried about Quinton's reaction, but she wanted to be with Mike so bad that she tried not to think about that. She left the hotel with Mike.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 05:42 PM

Torie hugged her back. "Same here. Thanks, Heather."

Janelle nodded. "Hey, if you need anything, just let us know." She said.

Torie nodded. "Have a great night, guys."

~

Mike took her back to his house. "Are you ok coming here?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 05:46 PM

Heather left Torie's.
-
"Yeah. Won't your parents wonder who I am and why I'm staying the night, though?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 05:49 PM

Torie finally said goodbye to the last guest and worker. She turned around and her house was empty. She sighed and went upstairs to her room. She opened the door quietly, hoping not to wake up Ryan.
~
He shrugged. "Probably not. Besides, they are asleep right now."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 05:51 PM

She didn't wake him.
-
"Oh. Okay. Um... am I sleeping in your room?" Ella asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 05:53 PM

She was soon undressed from her costume and crawled into bed with him, laying her head on his chest. "I love you..." She whispered, finally letting tears fall from her eyes.
~
"That or you can stay in the guest room."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 05:55 PM

"No, I'll stay with you. I want to be next to you. But I'm tired, so let's go to sleep right now."

((Next day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 05:58 PM

Mike nodded and brought her up to his room. They soon fell asleep.

--Next day--

Torie woke up, her eyes puffy and red from crying before she went to bed.

~

Mike woke up and kissed Ella gently on the forehead, as he didn't want to wake her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 06:02 PM

Ryan was already awake, doing some crunches. He looked over when he saw Torie wake up, "Good morning."
-
Ella woke up shortly after Mike, as her cell phone rang. She pressed the off button, not wanting to respond. She left Mike's room and went to the living room to see if he was there. She tried to be quiet, because she didn't want to disturb his parents or siblings if they were around.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 06:06 PM

Torie smiled. "Good morning. Sleep well?"
~
Mike was on the couch, watching cartoons.

<3