Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 03:39 PM

"I don't need your fighting tips, Lucas. Zac, I know I am very lucky. Maybe once I leave one of you two will have a shot at her, but for today she's mine, so f*ck off. She'll talk to you later." Ryan glared at them.

((You missed Ella's text. =P))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 03:46 PM

((sorry doing homework))

Torie smiled. "Sorry, will you excuse us for a moment." She said, grabbing Ryan's arm and digging her nails into it.

Lucas nodded. "Of course. I need another drink anyways." He smiled.

Zachary laughed. "Jealous much." He said, following Lucas over to the drink table.

Torie pulled Ryan towards another room, unlocking the door and opening it.

~

Mike looked at his phone. No, I'm not fine. You are with two madmen. Are you ok? Where are you?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 03:51 PM

Ryan pulled his arm away from Torie, "You're flirting with other guys before I'm even gone? Trying to get a head start?"
-
A hotel. I'm not ok either... Quinton made me sleep with Alex, to thank him for something. My guess is Alex got rid of the picture for him. I feel like such an object - Quinton even told Alex to think of me as an object. It's awful...
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:57 PM

She looked at him, hurt. "Is that what you thought was going on? Its called talking to a guy. I'm not interested in anyone but you, Ryan. Why can't you believe me when I say that. Why are you always so jealous?" She asked, trying hard not to cry. "No guy is going to have a 'shot with me after you leave', ok."
~
Which hotel are you at?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 04:04 PM

"Maybe you aren't looking for anyone else, but they were definitely looking at you." Ryan folded his arms. "I just want to spend time with you. I might not be here tomorrow and listening to those boys flirt with you was hard to hear."
-
The Hilton. Why are you asking?
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 04:11 PM

"Well, considering tomorrow is Sunday, we should have the whole day together." She said, wrapping her arms around him. "Besides, the party should start winding down here soon, ok Love."
~
Mike nodded, knowing where it was at. Cause I'm coming to get you. He texted back, grabbing his keys and walking out of his house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 04:20 PM

Ryan gave her a kiss and then sighed. "Whatever. I'll... I'll be in bed. I'm tired."
-
Ella was incredibly nervous about Mike coming to pick her up. Ella very quietly left the room and went down to the lobby.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 04:25 PM

She nodded. "Alright. I will be up there soon." She kissed him. "Here's the key to my room. I locked all the rooms so people could go through anything."

~
Mike was soon walking into the lobby. He went over to Ella and hugged her. "Come on, let's go."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 04:29 PM

Ryan took the key, and went to bed.
-
Ella hugged Mike tightly. She asked, "Are you sure this is a good idea? Quinton is going to freak out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 04:34 PM

Soon all the guests were leaving. Torie stood at the door, bidding everyone a good night.
~
"I don't care if he is going to freak. I just want you away from him."

<3