Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 04:50 AM

Ryan hugged her back, and kissed her. He felt awful. Like everything was his fault. After kissing Torie, he turned to Mike, "I'm sorry about Ella."

-

Afterwards, Ella felt dirty. She held back tears as she threw her costume back on, gave Alex a goodnight kiss, and went to Quinton's room. "So, how'd it go?" Quinton asked her when she walked in.

"I really hate you."

"That's not a nice thing to say to your master. Come, sit next to me."

Ella sat next to Quinton on the bed. "I don't care if it's nice or not, I really f*cking hate you. I was happy, why'd you have to ruin that? Some sick, twisted obsession? Because you love to see me upset? I never did anything to you to deserve this."

"I'm offended, Ella. I came over there to save you." Quinton rubbed Ella's cheek with his thumb.

"If you thought you were 'saving me', then you are delusional." Ella rolled her eyes.

"I do not like your attitude, Ella. By the way, you will listen to Alex just like you would listen to me. If he asks you for anything, you do it." He paused, "I've had enough talking. Let's get to doing." Quinton snapped his fingers and smirked.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-31-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 01:45 PM

Torie finally let go of him and straightened up. "You guys can stay in here as long as you would like. I have a party to host." She said, fixing her make up in a mirror and then walking out. People came up to here, both to say they want to help and to say thank you, but no thank you. But she smiled and held her head high, as if this didn't phase her one tiny bit.

~

Mike shook his head. "You couldn't have just let it go?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 02:53 PM

"I'm sorry, Mike. How many times do I have to say it? I'm the one who scre'wed up. I guess I am an idiot." Ryan frowned.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 02:58 PM

Mike stood up. "Yeah, you did scr*w up. I know you meant the best intentions but why could you have just let things go." He walked towards the door. "Now she is with two madmen and I don't know if we can get her away from them again." He walked out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 03:00 PM

Ryan followed him, "Mike, don't blame me for what happened to Ella. That wasn't at all my fault. Ella got herself into that in the first place, and with that photo conveniently misplaced, she was a goner anyway. You should have stood up for her more."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:08 PM

Mike turned and pushed him against a wall. "I should have stood up for her more!?" He snarled. "Everything was going fine until you went and had an ego war. Until you had to prove that you were this macho man. Until you let your temper get away from you. He was only asking questions and Torie was handling it. But you had to prove that you weren't some d@mn cheerleader."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 03:15 PM

Ryan pushed Mike off him, "An ego war? Whatever, Mike. Unlike you, my girlfriend is downstairs. I'm going to spend my last day with her before probably being sent away. I'm the one in the deepest sh*t here. None of you are being taken away. I'm sure you'll work things out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:23 PM

Mike shook his head. "Yeah, but while you're losing your memories, Torie will be reliving them. Every single painful moment. Just keep that in mind for a while." He walking past Ryan and out the front door. He didn't want to be there anymore. All he wanted was Ella. But since that wasn't going to happen, he just went home
~
Torie was downstairs, mingling. She was talking, laughing, pretending that her entire world was about to fall apart. She was talking to two guys. One was dressed as a zombie and was the 3rd base player on their school's baseball team. The other one was dressed as soldier.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 03:29 PM

Ryan went downstairs and over to Torie. He noticed she was talking to two guys, which made him a little jealous, but he didn't want to say anything in case she got more mad at him. He tapped on her shoulder, "Hey, Torie... How are things going down here?"
-
Quinton had fallen asleep, so Ella decided to text Mike. Are you ok? I love you.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:36 PM

She turned to him. "Everything is fine. Ryan, this is Lucas, the 3rd baseman for our baseball team and Zachary, our 1st baseman." She introduced.

Lucas, the zombie waved. "Yo. Nice punches out there. Just be a bit more relaxed and you could do some worse damage." He said.

Torie nodded. "Lucas also practices in Cyctema. We have the same teacher, actually. He's been practicing a lot longer than I have and offered to come over and help me practice."

Zachary nodded his head. "Dude, don't know how you lucked out, but you've got one hot girlfriend." He said, causing Torie to blush.

<3