Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 04:02 AM

Ryan was breathing heavily as he watch Alex leaving.

Quinton took Ella's hand. "Come with me."

Ella pulled away, "NO. There's no way I'm leaving with you. Get your hands off me!"

Heather walked between the two of them, "Kyle, she wants you to leave her alone." She said sternly.

"Heather, darling. I understand you're probably jealous since you haven't dated since you came out of the closet, but let me make my own decisions." Quinton gently pushed Heather to the side. He grabbed Ella's hand again, "You will come with me, Ella. It's going to be hard enough for Mike and Torie to lose Ryan... Did you really want to join him in The Program?"

Ella swallowed, and then started to cry. "I'm so sorry, Mike. I... I have to..."

"Go ahead, give loverboy one last kiss." Quinton laughed.

Ella gave Mike and big hug and kiss, and then left the house with Quinton. He met up with Alex outside, not even bothering to hold Ella's hand. He new she wouldn't run off, and that she'd quietly stand next to him. He said to Alex, "Torie won't let you on the property anymore. Is that going to be an issue?"

Ryan couldn't believe what just happened. He broke down and once again fell to his knees. "I am so f*cked."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 04:09 AM

Alex shrugged. "Probably not. Just have to go find a nice hotel."

Mike went to go after Ella but Torie stopped him. "I should still have one picture. Don't get yourself in anymore trouble."

She turned to Ryan and frowned, then turned back to Mike. She handed him a key. "Take him to my father's office. I will deal with you two there." She commanded.

Mike nodded, not sure what else to do. He walked over to Ryan. "Come on, dude." He said, pulling him up.

Torie grabbed the mic again and walked back up to the stage, her face was no longer pleasant but stern. "I am terribly sorry about the chaos that has just erupted. Be assured that no more chaos will happen tonight. My security guards are already on high alert." She smiled, once more turning back to pleasantries. "Please, go back to partying and having a great Halloween. DJ Grand." She said, smiling.

He nodded and played some pop music.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 04:14 AM

Ryan went with Mike.

-

Quinton smirked, "If you're going to a hotel room tonight, we'd be willing to join to, wouldn't we Ella?"

"No." Ella shook her head, closing her eyes tight.

"Ella...?"

It took everything she had to nod. She was so angry and disgusted.

"Good. Alex, maybe the two of us could get lucky tonight." His smirk seemed to be permanently etched onto his face.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 04:19 AM

Torie strolled down the stairs and went straight into her father's office. She shut the door and locked it, not wanting to be disturbed. "What the he.ll were you two thinking?" She snapped.

"Look, Torie, I'm sorry but what he said to Ella-"

"What he said to Ella was irrelevant. Now he has her and I don't know if there is anything I can do to stop him. If Alex has destroyed all of the pictures, she may as well be doomed again. All thanks to you." She snarled.

"But...." Mike said, trailing off.

She turned to Ryan. "I don't even know what to say to you. How could you risk everything for that....traitor." She said, starting to lose her composure.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 04:22 AM

"They provoked me!" Ryan tried to defend himself. "I didn't go and attack them for no reason. Did you hear the things both of them were saying?"

((You missed the Quinton-Ella-Alex part of the last post. :P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 04:26 AM

Torie shook her head. "On purpose! And I was handling it. Sometimes fighting with words becomes more effective than fists. You made me look like a fool out there. You made this rebellion look ridiculous. All for what? Some score to settle. And now Quinton is gladly going to report you to the d@mn Program and I can't do anything about it." She said, her voice becoming shakey.

~

Alex shook his head. "I only have my eyes on one girl. And she isn't here right now. Have fun with yours."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 04:31 AM

Tears started to form in Ryan's eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry."
-
"Oh, but Alex, I am insisting. It is only the least I can do as a thank you. Torie is obviously your main course, worth waiting for, but that doesn't mean you can't have a little snack along the way. I won't tell Torie. It'll be our little secret, right Ella?"

Ella frowned. She once again nodded, eyes closed.

"Alex, don't think of Ella as a girl. Think of her as an object you can bend to your every will, if that makes your decision any easier."

"He said he doesn't want to Quinton-"

Quinton looked at Ella, and then back at Alex, "Ignore her. Her thoughts are meaningless."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 04:37 AM

Torie stared at him before finally walking over to him. She wiped the tears from his eyes, trying to keep herself composed. "Sorry isn't going to fix this, Love." She said, in a softer tone.

Mike slumped in a chair, worrying about Ella.

~

Alex rolled his eyes. "If you insist." He said. "But you will have your own hotel room and I will have mine. I don't share."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 04:42 AM

Ryan sighed, "I know Torie. I know."

-

"Of course!" Quinton laughed. When they reached the hotel and bought their rooms, Quinton said to Ella, "Go with him, and act sexy. After, meet me at Room 203."

Ella was trying not to think about the situation. She was trying to think about Mike and how happy he made her. She followed Alex to his room and sexily pushed him onto the bed, climbing on top of him. Just pretend it's Mike. She thought to herself. Same with Quinton. Always pretend it's Mike.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 04:45 AM

She finally gave in and hugged him, tightly.

~

And an x-scene commenced.

<3