Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 02:43 AM

Ella agreed, but was confused as to who asked the question.

Quinton continued, "I think this plan of yours is doomed, Victoria. You're putting yourself at such a risk being a poster child of a rebellion... Why? If your boyfriend really cared, wouldn't he put himself in the line of fire in front of you? You're doing this partially for him, and he does what - cheers you on, like a personal cheerleader? As cute as this so-called resistance is, it's not going to help anything. The Program is bigger than you are, and as much money as you have, they have millions and millions of government funding."

Ryan singled out the voice and grabbed Quinton's shoulder. "Shut up, and stop causing a scene. P.S., I'm not just a f*cking cheerleader."

"Since when is there anything wrong with being a cheerleader, anyway?" Heather said, mostly to herself. "So rude."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 02:51 AM

"Ryan, its ok. Questions are good." She said, now pacing across the stage. "You're right. Being the front and center is risky. But being cautious is not always the right step. And if you think this plan is doomed, then by think it. I will not force anyone to be apart of the resistance. But while the government has money, we have public opinion. We are not only young adults, but we are children. While all us, including myself, hate to be label as a child, this could be used to our advantage. If our parents and grandparents, aunts, uncles, people who vote agree with the Program, it will here because they are afraid to lose us. But if we show them that the Program only causes more pain and suffering. If we show them just how wrong the Program is, then the adults will turn away from the Program and plead for another solution. And that solution will include our voices."

Her eyes scanned the crowd at times, but her focus was mainly on Ryan. She looked down at Mike and he nodded.

He walked over to Ryan. "Dude, calm down. Don't make this worse than it already is." He said, in a hushed tone.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 02:58 AM

"What an adorably optimistic thought process." Quinton smirked, "Why don't you start a bake sale to raise awareness?" he teased.

Ryan didn't listen to Mike or Torie. He said to Quinton, "Dude, seriously, lay off my girlfriend. She's doing the world a great service. This will help millions of kids. Don't you care?"

"Honestly?" Quinton replied with a laugh, "I don't give a f*ck about the resistance or The Program."

Ella recognized the laugh immediately. A look of terror came over her face as she moved closer to Mike. "Mike, get Ryan to stop. That laugh... I know it. It's Quinton." She told him.

"Then get the f*ck out." Ryan snarled at Quinton as he cracked his knuckles threateningly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:07 AM

Mike nodded and put a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Dude, chill out, its Quinton."

Alex just smiled as he watched Ryan unfold. He figured he would wait a little bit longer til he stepped him.

Torie raised her head high and straightened her back even more, feeling the power of an aristocrat rise with her. "Ryan, stop." She said, in a more commanding tone. "If you do not care, then why bother asking questions? To get my boyfriend riled up?" Her heart was pounding as she saw Ryan get more and more aggressive. "I will not stand for it. I held this party not for dissenters but for us to come together as a community. If you do not wish to be apart of this and you only wish to cause trouble, well, security can show you the door. I will not allow for mayhem at my party." She was calm but powerful in her words, like a true aristocrat.

Alex smiled, as he loved to see this side of her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 03:16 AM

Quinton wasn't even paying attention to Torie anymore. He took off his mask and smiled at Ella. "Hello, El. How's it been? You look so fine tonight, sugar."

Ella felt a chill go down her spine. She didn't reply to him and turned away.

Ryan shoved Mike's hand away and pushed Quinton, "You heard Torie. If you're going to cause trouble, then leave."

"I'm not trying to cause trouble, I was asking legitimate questions." Quinton still had a smirk on his face. "It's not my fault if you get riled up. What DOESN'T get you angry, Ryan? Oh, and you should probably keep your hands off of me if you don't want to get in trouble. There are witnesses. Not like you care, you probably don't understand what I'm saying so let me make this more clear for you." Quinton cleared his throat and said in a very simple voice, "You touch me, you go bye bye."

All Ryan could see was red. "I'm not an idiot."

"Really? You could have fooled me."

"I'm going to wipe that smirk right off of your face." Ryan threatened, taking off some pieces of his costume for mobility purposes in case he did start fighting.

"Ryan, don't." Ella said quietly, really not wanting to get involved.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:22 AM

Mike didn't give Ryan a chance. He sent a right hook towards Quinton, connecting with his jaw. "Don't talk to her, you b@stard." He yelled.

Alex laughed. "So, how is your party going, Victoria." He yelled, as guests started to scatter either towards the fight or away.

Torie glared at him, realizing that he was partially to blame for this.

Alex moved closer towards where Quinton was. "So, Ryan. Is your pretty little girlfriend going to clean up this mess of yours too? And just think, when you are locked up in the Program, she won't have to resist me anymore." He smirked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 03:29 AM

Quinton rubbed his jaw, "Now was that really necessary, loverboy? You're the one who stole Ella away from me in the first place, and I was only complimenting her."

"I was only yours by force." Ella folded her arms.

Quinton shrugged, "That detail isn't of great importance to me."

"You pompous @sshole." Ryan was still in fight mode. He threw a punch at Alex's stomach.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:34 AM

Torie was now livid. She took a deep breath. "ENOUGH!" She yelled, her voice echoing through the house due to the mic. She came down the steps and walked towards the group, everyone making a path for her. "Not another punch will be thrown in this house." She said, stepping the middle.

"Torie, stay out of this." Mike said, focused on Quinton.

Alex laughed. "Oh Victoria. Doesn't it get tiring always rescuing this clown? He really can't stay out trouble, can he." He said, throwing a punch into Ryan's throat area.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 03:39 AM

Quinton was laughing like crazy. He motioned to Ella to come over to him. Reluctantly, Ella walked over, not knowing what he had up his sleeve. Quinton said to her, loud enough for the entire group to hear, "The picture of me poisoning you is gone, Ella. And so is your freedom. Say goodbye to Mike."

Ryan fell to his knees, gasping for air. He managed to get out, "You son of a b*tch." before he stood back up and punched Alex straight in the face.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 03:52 AM

She handed someone the mic as she watch Ryan punch Alex again. The punch connected with Alex's jaw bone. She watched as Mike was gearing up for a fight with Quinton. She heard Quinton say the picture was gone and finally had enough. She swallowed as she realized that everything around her was falling apart.

"I said that's ENOUGH!" She said, walking between Ryan and Alex. She looked at Ryan, fire in her eyes. "Do not hit him again." She warned, turning to Alex. "You and Quinton both came here to cause nothing but trouble. And you have succeeded. But I will no longer allow you on my property. I will not allow such mayhem. Now, get out." She said, calmly but in a very commanding voice.

Alex smirked, rubbing his jaw. "That's ok. We've already gotten what we wanted." He laughed, walking towards the door.

Torie stood there, watching them go with narrow eyes. She didn't know what she was going to do with Mike and Ryan but she had to do something.

<3