Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 01:32 AM

"Thanks. As do you." Heather sighed, "I did notice that they were back together though. Totally sucks for me."
-
Ella quickly drank the water and took Mike's hand, "I would love to dance!"
-
"So does Torie. I'm stoked for this plan, Alex. Just give me the word, and I'll be ready. Oh, did I ever show you the video I took of Torie and Ella? Here." Quinton pulled out his phone and played the video of Torie and Ella making out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 01:37 AM

"That's ok, tho. Plenty of fish in the sea." She heard the music. "Come on. Let's dance."
~
Mike grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the dance floor.
~
Alex wrinkled his nose and pushed it away. "I would never watch something which demoralize her." He said, appalled. "When she starts her speech. Wait til the end and ask questions. Then start to poke at her to get Ryan all worked up. Mike will join in once he realizes that its you. Then I will step in. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to ask my girl to dance." He smiled and walked away

A slow song came on and Alex walked up to Torie. "Victoria, may I have this dance?" He asked, extending his hand.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 01:41 AM

Heather joined Janelle on the dance floor.
-
Ryan looked at Alex, then back at Torie, "Go ahead if you want. It's your choice. He can't do anything too crazy here."
-
Quinton was incredibly confused by Alex's reaction. He mumbled to himself, "You say demoralizing, I say erotic..." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 01:45 AM

((LOL))
~~~~~

Torie took his hand, not wanting to seem rude, and they walked out on the dance floor. They started to dance.

Torie looked tensely comfortable. "Thanks for inviting me to dance." She said.

"Aww, skip the pleasantries. It's me, Victoria." Alex said.

"Exactly. I'm not sure which you it is."

"That hurt. You ready for your speech? So many people here."

"Oh, please don't remind me." She said, already getting nervous. She was also silently hoping that Ryan would cut in.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 01:48 AM

Ryan didn't, but he was watching them closely... while still every once and a while looking over and Heather and Janelle. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 01:49 AM

Soon the song was over and Torie walked back over to Ryan. She kissed him. "Want to dance?" She asked, as a faster song came on.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 01:54 AM

Ryan smiled, "Sure Torie." He took her hand and walked onto the dance floor with her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 02:16 AM

Soon, it was time for her big speech. DJ Grand stopped the music mid-way through the party. He took the mic and stepped in front of the music stand. He was in his early to mid-20s, blonde hair and skinny. He had on a Greek God costume."Hey everyone, its DJ Grand. Is everyone having a good time?" He held the mic out as everyone cheered.

"Now that is what I like to here! Now, as you know this Halloween party is not only to celebrate the best day of the year but also a way to get the word out about the resistance against the Program. Can I get a cheer for that?"

He held the mic out as everyone cheered again. "Then, without further adieu, here is not only our gorgeous hostess but the rebel leader herself. Victoria Freemon, ladies and gentlemen."

Everyone clapped as her name was called. She took a deep breath to settle her nerves and squeeze Ryan's hand. She smiled as she walked up to the stage and took the mic. "Thank you DJ Grand for that wonderful introduction. And has he not been amazing on keeping the music going?"

Everyone hooted and hollered.

"I would like to thank all of you for coming out. All of your costumes look amazing and I am glad to here that everyone is having a great time." She said, calming down. "As you all know, this invitation was extended to all of the area high schools, not just Lincoln. I wanted us all to be together, as one community, as one voice. As DJ Grand pointed out, I am the rebel leader but I cannot do this alone. I need every single one of you to stand up and use your own voice. We have always been told that one voice can make a difference. What could we accomplish with all of our voices together? If we stand together, we have a better chance of getting the Program shut down. Will this be easy? No. But did Winston Churchill back down when the Na.zis' bombed Britain? No, he stood up and he pushed back. We do not back down in face of adversity. We do not back down when things get rough. We stand and we fight. And we push back. We have already gone through the first weeks of the Program. We have already seen some of our friends and family be buried and some get taken away. We have made it through that. We can make it through this." She smiled as everyone started to clap, hoot, and holler.

She looked down at Ryan and smiled, feeling powerful.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 02:22 AM

Ryan smiled widely at Torie, very proud of her.

Heather cheered on, as did Ella.

Quinton was incredibly disinterested, and barely listened to her speech at all. If he had to choose, he was quite happy with The Program being operational - it gave him great leverage to have people to what he wanted. He raised his hand, but asked without being called upon, "Is their any truth to the rumour that your boyfriend is on his first strike for violent behaviour, and could very well be sent to The Program if he acts up again?"

Ryan spun around. Who the hell is this guy? He thought to himself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 02:31 AM

Torie looked around, trying to see who asked the question. People started to murmur around to themselves.

Mike also looked around.

Torie smiled, not wanting to look phased. "Yes, he is. And is that one reason why I want the program shut down? Possibly. However, that is not my only reason. Why should we live in fear of having ourselves erased? Why should we live in fear of becoming a shell? Of becoming something we do not even know? How is this helping the issues that they are dealing with? If we have fallen into that trap once, who says we will not fall into that trap again? Who says that by erasing our memories, that new ones will not cause those same feelings to come back? Treat the source, not the symptom."

Alex leaned against a wall and smiled. "Nicely done." He said to himself as the crowd nodded their heads in agreement.

She took a deep breath as the mini panick attack settle down.

Mike nodded at Torie. "That was pretty good." He said to Ella.

<3