Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#221 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-02-2013, 05:18 PM

"Can I tell you about it later? I really don't feel like talking." Torie said, a bit of fear in her eyes. She put her nose back in her book. She was scared. If Ella said anything about her idea to someone who had power, she was done. And she wasn't ready for that. She was trying to formulate a plan but couldn't figure it out. Maybe a party cover. As long as she didn't show signs of depression she would be ok.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#222 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 05:30 PM

The first two classes past by, and soon it was break. Ella went to the meeting spot, as did Ryan.

"Ryan, Ryan!" Ella hugged him, "Mike isn't here. He wasn't in class!"

"What do you mean, not in class? Was he taken?"

"I don't know!" Ella bit her lip and started pacing, "He just wasn't there. I thought he was late, at first, but then he never came. I didn't see him this morning. Maybe he was sick - like, physically, vomiting sick? That's what I've been hoping. Rather that than he be taken to The Program."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#223 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2013, 05:41 PM

Torie was shocked. "He couldn't have been taken. He didn't show any signs. He wouldn't have been a candidate." She collapsed into the nearby table, exhausted. Goddess, please don't let him be in the stupid Program. Please let him be safe and ok. Please, just please, let him be ok. She silently prayed.
She wanted to lean into Ryan but Ella was there. She wondered if they were truly over or if Ryan was just thinking they were or if it was just really complicated. She took Ryan's words with a grain of salt but trusted him.
She sighed. She was just so done. She was mentally, physically, and emotional exhausted. The program was creating there own candidates with how they ran the program. I have to do something. This can't keep going on. Kids are losing theirselves and that can't happen. And what if the Program took away Ryan, Ella or Mike. What would I do then.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#224 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 05:49 PM

Ryan thought for a moment before saying, "You two better go to class. You don't want to be late. I'll see you at lunch."

He wasn't planning on going back to class without Mike. He thought he would most likely be at the lake, if he wasn't already taken to The Program. So, that's where he headed, running full speed.

Ella didn't have a chance to say anything before Ryan had left. She had no clue where he was going, but it wasn't class. He was leaving school property - a HUGE risk. Ella turned to Torie, "Let's go to class. Let's just make it through the day..."
(#225 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 12:33 AM

Torie watches him. "Ella, what if--" She couldn't finish that sentence. What if they both get caught. Not just Mike but both of them. What if she loses both of them.
She looked over to Ella, fear racing through her eyes. She knew she needed to go to class but wasn't sure if she wanted to. Correction, she had to go to class even if she didn't want to.

<3
(#226 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 12:35 AM

Ella walked with Torie to their class.

It didn't take Ryan long to arrive at the lake. "MIKE? MIKE, YOU HERE?" He yelled out, looking for his friend.
(#227 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 12:38 AM

Mike looked down off the cliff. "Ryan?! What the hel| is he doing here." Mike muttered to himself. He came off the cliff. "Ryan, what the hel|? Why aren't you at school?"

<3
(#228 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 12:44 AM

"I came to find you, man. Ella was freaking out because you weren't in class, Torie was worried you were taken... I thought you might be here... so, here I am." Ryan said, "You gotta come to school."
(#229 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-03-2013, 12:48 AM

Mike shook his head. "No. I can't go through all that today. That's why I came here. And why the hel| would you come here knowing the risks? I'm not worth it."

<3
(#230 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2013, 12:52 AM

"A couple reasons, mostly because you're my friend, but also to impress Ella and Torie a little." Ryan smiled, trying to lighten the situation. "I'm not going back without you, and I don't want them thinking I've been taken away too. So you have two options: you come willingly, or I carry you back kicking and screaming. We can talk on the way. I'm there for you if you need me, man."