Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 12:04 AM

"Thanks. I am actually looking for a chef's job. I currently work for a maid/cleaning service, but I hate cleaning." Jane chuckled. "It's no problem that you came over. The more the merrier, right?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-31-2013, 12:10 AM

She nodded. "Do you want to work for a restaurant or in a person's house?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 12:13 AM

"As long as I get to do what I love, I don't care either way. It's hard though, since I have no formal chef experience and I never went to school." When everyone had finished, Jane started piling the dishes in the sink. "Ryan, would you mind doing the dishes?"

"Nope. Torie, want to help?" He asked, not wanting to leave her alone with his family. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 12:17 AM

Torie nodded. "Yeah, I will help with the dishes." She said, thankful. She didn't want to be alone with them either. Not yet. xD She followed him the sink. "I'll wash, you dry since you know where everything goes?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 12:23 AM

Ryan nodded. "Yeah. So... Opinions about my family, or are you going to save your thoughts until later?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 12:26 AM

"I really like them. I am going to see if any of my neighbors or friends need any chefs. Try and help her out. She's nice. Your dad is too. I can see where you get your smile from." She said, starting to rinse dishes off. "I was afraid that the whole protesting situation would cause them to have their doubts but they are really cool about it."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 12:32 AM

"Thanks. My family has always been pretty laid back. They're good people... a tiny bit racist, but everyone has their faults." Ryan shrugged. "Jane would be really happy if you did get her a job. She'd probably make me marry you just for that." He grinned, and then laughed, "By the way, we call that the Zucker grin. Every guy on my dad's side smiles like this. Wide, and a little crooked."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 12:37 AM

She laughed. "I will have to remember that." She flicked some water in his face. "Gotcha!"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-31-2013, 12:39 AM

"Gross, dirty dishwater!" Ryan laughed and flicked some back at her.

((We can skip to tomorrow, or even the party now. :P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2013, 12:48 AM

She squealed and they had a water war.

((okie dokie. The day of the party then.))

Torie was up early, as many people started to bombard the house. She hired some security to guard the door, making sure no press got in. She also had caters, dj, decorators, and a photography group coming in. The decorators arrived first.

"Ok, the bobbing for apples goes over there. Photo taking will be over there and dancing is going to be behind me. The DJ has his own stage which he is bringing. Everything else, is your idea. Just make it work." She ordered. "Natasha." She called out.

"Yes, Victoria."

"If anyone needs me, I will be talking to the caterer."

"Yes, Victoria."

Torie nodded and went off to talk to Frankie and his staff.

<3