Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 09:58 PM

"No, no, no. I'll be fine. Have fun you two. I'll call you when it's ready." Jane went to the kitchen, brought out some cola, and then went back into the kitchen to make dinner.

Ryan turned on the 32-inch, thick-back TV and cuddled on the couch with Torie.
-
"Oooh, Pirate. I like the roughness of it." Ella winked. "A leprechaun and a pirate. Not exactly a traditional pair, but who cares."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 10:04 PM

Torie smiled. "Well, that went well. I was afraid with all the TV publicity that she would be a little less....agreeable to you dating me."

~

He laughed. "Alrighty! We have our costumes."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 10:09 PM

"She hates The Program too, so if she did see the reports, she's probably proud of you."

Ryan's dad, a large and scruffy man, arrived home. He took off his shoes, went to the fridge, got a beer, and sat on the armchair, not noticing Torie.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend."

He looked over, "Aren't you the one that was on the news? The protestor?"
-
"How about we get a bite to eat?" Ella smiled, "I didn't think we'd get our costumes that fast."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 10:11 PM

Torie got up. "Yes, sir. I'm Victoria, but my friends call me Torie. It's nice to meet you." She said, smiling and putting her hand out to shake.

~

"Ok. How about Mexican?" He asked, seeing a Taco Bell. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 10:29 PM

Ryan's dad shook her hand, "Tom. It's nice to meet you too." He turned to Ryan, "She's a nice girl, son."

"Thanks."

Jane popped her head out from the kitchen. "Dinner's ready."

"Already?" Ryan raised a brow.

"I've been working on it for a while. Luckily I made enough for leftovers, so there's enough for everyone. Ryan, want to come over and help me set the table?" Jane asked him.

Ryan nodded and went into the kitchen.

Tom said to Torie, "Ryan sure spends a lot of time at your house."
-
"Sounds great. You buying?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 10:31 PM

Torie nodded. "Yes, he does. I have a huge game room that he and another one of our friends, Mike, like to game in. Plus, we have a couple classes together and we do homework together."

~

Mike laughed. "Sure, I'll buy."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 10:43 PM

"A huge game room? Sounds nice. You live in a big house?"
-
As Ryan and Jane set the table, she said to him, "Really pretty girl. And very smart - I saw the report. An upgrade from that black girl."

"Ella?" Ryan sighed, "She has a name."

"I know, I'm sorry. I simply forgot." Jane shrugged. "Ella was nice enough, but not for you."

"Why not, Jane?"

"I just don't believe she was your type."

Ryan didn't bother to respond. He finished setting the table and called out to the living room, "Dad, Torie, table's set. Time to eat."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 10:47 PM

"Yes, sir. I do. But your house is a lot more homier than mine." She told Tom. She turned towards the kitchen area when Jane called. "I believe we are being summoned." She said, walking towards the kitchen.

She smiled when she saw Ryan. She was still really nervous and just having him nearby was giving her comfort.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 10:56 PM

Ryan sat beside Torie and put some food on his plate. Jane had made salad and a lasagna.

Tom laughed in his deep voice. "No need to call me sir." He sat down at the head of the table, Jane sat on the other end. "Sir makes me feel old. I haven't even turned 40 yet."

"She's just trying to be nice, Dad." Ryan said.

"I know. I was joking around." He grinned. Facially, Ryan looked a lot like his dad - they had the exact same smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 11:00 PM

Torie laughed. She put some salad and a little bit of lasagna on her plate. She started to get. "Jane, this is really delicious." She said, smiling. "And thank you for letting me eat dinner with you three on such short notice."

<3