Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 07:27 PM

"I'm still super p*ssed at my parents." Ella sighed.

"If you don't want me at your place... I should actually spend some time with my family tonight though."
-
Quinton finished playing and walked over to Alex, "Plan still on?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 07:32 PM

"You guys are always welcome at my house. I just know that they reporters are a bit much. I don't want you guys to feel like you have to stay at my place." Torie explained.

Mike shrugged. "Why don't you and Ryan go spend some time at his house."

~

"Of course. What are dressing as?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 07:35 PM

Ryan laughed, "And meet my family? Oh God, that'll be fun." He said sarcastically.

"Could be worse. You could be dating another black girl." Ella mumbled.

"Oh, El, this again? My family isn't racist."

Ella just rolled her eyes and kept walking.

-

Quinton smirked, "Phantom of the Opera. A classic. You?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 07:39 PM

Torie suddenly felt very uncomfortable. "Its ok. You go have fun with your family. I doubt they would want to meet me anyways." She said, trying to smooth things over.

Mike put an arm around Ella.

~

"A Duke." He said. "Something a little old fashion."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 08:30 PM

"Of course they'd want to meet you. Don't listen to Ella, she's just being a b*tch." Ryan tried to explain, "They don't make any more racial comments than any one else."

"Then your kind are all a bunch of racists."

"When my sister asked about 'your kind', she didn't mean black. She meant... uh... Well, she did, but she didn't say anything derogatory."

"Can we please just move on? This is so stupid." Ella said as they arrived at school.
-
"Cool, man. I wonder what Ella and Torie are going as."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 08:35 PM

"Its ok. I don't have to meet them." Torie said, slipping her hand into his.

Mike kissed the top of Ella's head. "We should hurry tho. Class should be starting in the next 10 minutes."

Torie nodded and then stopped, focusing on something on the field. She was looking at Alex talking to Quinton.

~

Alex shrugged. "Victoria is always a surprise card. She has been a nurse, a faerie, a princess, a Victorian lady. It will be nice to see what she goes as."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 08:40 PM

"Good going, Ella." Ryan glared at her.

"Whatever." Ella rolled her eyes. "Let's go to class, Mike."

Ryan noticed what Torie was looking at, "Before you go Ella..." He pointed.

Ella looked over. "That's... weird."
-
Quinton winked, "Maybe something sexy. Ella always dresses boring - last year she didn't even dress up." Quinton noticed they were all staring over at them. He said quietly, "Don't look now, but we're being watched. I should probably head to class."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 08:50 PM

Torie nodded. "Extremely weird." She agreed.

Mike frowned. "Should we go over there and see what is going on?"

"No. No sense in stirring things up here." Torie said, turning back to the school.

~

Alex nodded. "Yes. But shake your head as you walk away. As if we have just been in an argument."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 08:53 PM

Quinton shook his head and stomped off. xD

Ella walked to class, wondering what the hell that had been about.

((Lol, I just want to get to the Halloween party already. =P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 08:56 PM

((Oh I know. It is going to be fun. You wanna skip there or do you want Torie to go to Ryan's?))

As was Torie. She knew that Alex was slipping again but just how bad? She now had a pit in her stomach.

Mike walked to class with Ella.

<3