Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 02:35 PM

((Just some more backup stuff: Things were uneventful, Quinton didn't bother anyone, the football team had their second preseason game after school, and Ella is no longer feeling sick))

Ella and Ryan passed their fliers around.

Heather easily handed out every flier. She knew almost everyone in the school, so this was a relatively easy task for her. After she had no more left, she went to Janelle. "You hand all yours out yet?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 02:39 PM

Janelle nodded. "Yep, just gave away my last one. You think this is going to work?"

Torie had also given out all her fliers. She was just hoping that people showed up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 02:46 PM

Heather shrugged, "I don't know. I'm 18 so it doesn't really affect me, but I do hope it works. The Program needs to be stopped."

Ryan had to go to practice. He took handed out some to the guys in the locker room. Quinton took one and crumpled it up. "Your girlfriend is crazy, Ryan. This isn't going to work. You're all going to end up in The Program if you keep this up." He said.

"Whatever, Quinton. We didn't want you to come anyway. You think whatever the hell you want." Ryan got dressed and went onto the field.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 02:57 PM

Janelle nodded. "Thankfully, I turn 18 next week. Hopefully this all does work."

Torie went and watched Ryan practice since it was Friday.

Mike met up with Ella. "Hey, you give all your fliers out. I still have 5."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 03:06 PM

"I still have a couple as well. I'm going to finish handing them out later." Ella sat on the bleachers.

Usually they didn't have practice on Fridays, so this one wasn't exactly a formal practice. It was only half an hour long and they were going to work on perfecting some of the plays they had learned in practice that week. Much like the rest of the week, Ryan and Quinton kept talking to a minimum. Unfortunately, Coach Murphy was very displeased with this. A Quarterback needed to have chemistry with the rest of the offensive line - especially their running-backs. He called the two boys over before they went back to the change room. "Quinton. Zucker. Come here."

Both of them went over to the sidelines. "What's this about, Coach?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know, and I don't care, what is going on with you two, but you both need to get over it if you want to win this game today. Do you want to win this game."

"Yes, Coach." Quinton sighed.

"It's only preseason..."

"ONLY preseason? Zucker, you know better then to say that. Preseason may not go on the record books, but if you don't play well, then I can still cut you from the team."

"Coach, I just meant-"

"Don't try and take it back, Zucker. Get your head into the game. Both of you, get your heads into the game. You don't have to go and bake cookies for each other, but you have to be professionals. Now get out of here and go to the locker room."

"... Yes, Coach." The two said in unison before heading back to the locker room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 03:12 PM

Torie watched them both talking to the Coach and frowned. They really didn't need any more conflict.

Alex was in the library.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 03:18 PM

After a small squabble between the two of them in the locker room, regarding whose fault it was that Coach was upset with them, Quinton went to the library. He sat down and worked on some homework.

Ryan went out to the bleachers to meet up with the guys. "Coach is mad that Quinton and I don't get along on the field." He explained.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 03:29 PM

Alex walked over to Quinton. "Quinton, right." He said, sitting down next to him.

Torie shook her head. "If only we could tell him what went down. It would make things so much simpler."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 03:34 PM

Quinton looked at Alex. He raised a brow, "Yeah? Aren't you friends with Torie, Ella, and those two losers Mike and Ryan?"
-
"He doesn't care." Ryan shook his head, "Besides, it's no big deal. I just have to put up with him for the team."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 03:37 PM

"No. I am friends with Victoria. The other three are her friends. Simple question for you. If you could get Ella back, would you do it?"

~

"Ok. Besides, we have the protest tonight anyways." She said, forgetting there was a game.

<3