Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-01-2013, 09:52 PM

Torie nodded. "Yeah, I saw it. I don't understand it. How can parents just let their kids go through this? I mean, it is simply horrible."

Tara knocked on Mike's door that morning. "Mikey. Time for school."when she didn't get a response, she opened the door to see mike sitting in his chair.
"Tara, I'm not going to school. I just can't."
"Mike, it will do no good to get yourself put into that d@mn place as well. So please, get ready for school."
He looked at his sister."But Tommy--"
"He is somewhere right now where we can't get to him. We have to keep ourselves going so that way we can help him somehow."
He sighed and grabbed his backpack but said nothing more.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-01-2013, 10:04 PM

"I don't know either. I'm going to talk to my dad tomorrow about how it's even legally allowed." Ella shook her head. "I prayed for all those poor people stuck in The Program last night."

Ryan was at school early again, playing football.He didn't see the news cast the previous evening.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2013, 02:23 AM

Torie nodded. " I just wonder if there is something we can do." Torie smiled when she saw the guys playing football and wondered over there. She stopped when she was about halfway tho. She remembered the day before and stopped. As much as she wanted to watch him, she didn't want him to get in trouble again. She watched for a few seconds and then went back to catchup with Ella.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#214 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 10:40 AM

"Nothing right now, that's for sure. If they see us acting strangely we risk being transferred into The Program. I don't want to take that risk." Ella went to the front and, for the third day in a row, had her bag checked before entering. The PASS stamp still hadn't completely faded since the previous days, but they stamped her hand again.

-

The guys finished their game with some time to spare. They started to talk about the news broadcast. Ryan was shocked, "29 kids already? Just from this school?"

"Yep. They expect a decline though as most of the teens who had depression before the started have already been taken." Doug explained.

Quinton rolled his eyes, "I really don't want to talk about this sh*t."

"Oh, Ryan, what about you and that girl from yesterday?" Doug remembered.

"Who, Torie? What about her?"

"Are you two dating? If so, does that mean Ella's available? If not, is Torie available?" Doug laughed, "I've only ever had dark meat - maybe some white would be a fun change."

"We're somewhat dating, and neither is available. Torie is taken by me and Ella is... my friend. I know she doesn't want anything serious."

"Who said it had to be serious, man? Maybe I just wanted a night." Doug smirked.

"Have fun trying," Quinton shook his head, "She's a Christian and religious girls don't just hand it over. I'm sure Ryan didn't even get any and they were together for how long, Ryan?"

"It's not really anyone's business, but... On and off for 2 years."

"On and off for 2 years, Doug.... Wait, what?" Quinton quickly turned from Doug to Ryan. "I thought it was a few months?!"

"The most recent 'on' part of our relationship was."

Doug asked, "So... did 'ya get any?"

"I dare you to ask Ella that." Ryan said, grabbing his things and walking away. He got his backpack checked and went to class.
(#215 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2013, 04:27 PM

Torie shook her head. "Bur 29 kids, Ella, from OUR school. We just can't sit around and do nothing. Maybe we don't go public but at least unknown or something." Torie whispered after they passed the check in. With 29 kids gone, she didn't know who she could trust anymore.

Mike dropped Tara off at her school and then went to the lake. He didn't feel like he could face an entire school day. He sat at the edge of the cliff, looking down, looking out, looking up. He couldn't believe what his mom did and was trying to find a reason. But he knew one thing: he was going to fight for his brother.

<3
(#216 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 04:47 PM

"Torie, you know I'd love to do something about this. I flipped out on my mother yesterday. I cussed in front of her. I never do that. I'm surprised she didn't send me off this morning because of it... I don't want my memories taken from me, Torie. Maybe you don't care, but I do. If I lost all my memories with Olivia... I just can't even think about that right now. I'm going to class. See you on break."

Ella headed to class, fighting back tears even thinking about being admitted to The Program. The only thing worse than Olivia's death, would be forgetting she was ever alive. She wanted to cry so bad, but she knew if she did she'd be taken. Before going to her classroom, she made a quick stop under the staircase and prayed.

Ryan happened to walk by the staircase Ella was hiding under and could hear her whispering to herself. He crawled under the staircase and sat down next to her. "Ella... Ella, what's wrong?"

"I'm trying to pray right now, Ryan. Go away." Ella looked at him, and then back down. Her eyes were red, but there were no tears.

"Ella, I want to help-"

"Just.... just go away. I have to go to class." Ella grabbed her things, stood up, and ran to class.

Ryan sighed and finished his walk to class. He had no clue why Ella was upset, and he only wanted to make her feel better.
(#217 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2013, 04:54 PM

Torie couldn't imagine losing her memories of Maria or Ginny. She tried not to think of getting admitted but knew that what was going on was wrong and cruel. She wanted to do something so bad but if her friends weren't behind her, then who would be. If she couldn't even convince her friends, then how was she supposed to convince the community. She headed to class, not really in a talking mood.

<3
(#218 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 05:00 PM

"Torie, hey. How's it going?" Ryan asked, "Did you see the news last night? I missed it because I was eating dinner."

Ella was surprised, and scared, that Mike wasn't there. Oh my God... Mike hasn't been taken, has he? She thought to herself as she sat down. No... no, he's probably only late... I hope he's late.
(#219 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2013, 05:02 PM

She nodded. "Yeah. Crazy huh. 29 kids just from this school." she looked up from her book."You looked great out on the field."

<3
(#220 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 05:07 PM

"Thanks." Ryan replied. The stress caused by The Program was taking an obvious toll on Ryan. Regularly he'd probably make some arrogant comment, but he was not feeling up to it today. "I saw Ella this morning under the stairs praying. It was strange. I tried to cheer her up, but she ran away. You two walk to school together, right? Any clue what that was about?"