Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 01:34 PM

Ella put a fresh icepack on Alex's head. "Like I said before, I'm sorry he hit you with the frying pan. That must've hurt."
-
"Should lock him up in that room like a caged animal. That would likely be safer then him leaving." Ryan rolled his eyes, "Dude, he's messed up."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 01:40 PM

"Well, I don't remember the initial impact but yeah, it hurts now." He said, taking the ice pack from her and held it to his head.

~

"This is something that Ella, you, Mike, and myself need to discuss. It will affect each of us." Torie explained.

"Do you want me to go get Ella?" Mike asked.

"Yes. Alex should be able to stay awake on his own for a bit." Torie said.

Mike nodded and went to got get Ella.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:42 PM

Ella came out into the kitchen and joined the others. She sat down at the kitchen island. "What's this about, Torie?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:46 PM

"We need to discuss what should happen to Alex. I don't want to make this decision alone. This will affect all of us and I want to hear everyone's thoughts." She explained.

"Well, I agree with Ryan. These blackouts are dangerous. If he is allowed to stay here, what's to say that he won't go after you and Ella again." Mike replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:52 PM

"So we're just going to kick him out?" Ella raised a brow, "That sounds awful. But, it's up to you, Torie. This is your house, and he's your childhood friend."

Ryan shrugged, "Whatever keeps him away from Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:59 PM

Torie folded her arms. "No. I don't want to kick him out-"

"You have got to be kidding me, Torie. After everything he has done, you still like the guy?" Mike interrupted.

"Just like you have with Ella." Torie shot back. "Granted, most of hers was forced but still the same concept. And if you would have let me finish you would have heard everything. We have a small guest house outside. Tiny little thing, only 2 bedrooms, a living room, bathroom, and a kitchen but he can stay there. It has its own entrance and this way I can also keep any eye on him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 02:05 PM

"I feel like that gives him too much freedom. We should tie him up in the basement with a bucket to do his 'business' in, and give him water and food once a day." Ryan laughed.

"That's horrible!"

"Horrible, but it would work."

"Incredibly distasteful of you, Ryan. He shouldn't be treated like a prisoner." Ella turned to Torie, "And I don't appreciate you throwing my name out like that, grouping me together with Alex."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 02:09 PM

"We can't do that, Ryan. He still has to go to school or it might tip off the program." Torie explained. She turned to Ella. "Sorry. I wasn't trying to group you with Alex, just the situation. I would never think that you would do what Alex has done. Not without a d@mn good reason."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 02:17 PM

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it how it sounded. I forgive you."

Ryan sighed, "That sucks. I don't even want to see him at school."

((Did you want to skip ahead to the protest soon? This next 'week' should be pretty uneventful.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 02:25 PM

((sure. Lets start at lunch of that day tho. So they can toss fliers around the school))

It was the day of the protest. Torie had hidden the fliers in her school books, making them look like homework. She handed them out to Heather, Janelle, Greg, Cole, Mike, Ella, Alex, and Ryan. "Between classes. This way we are covered."

Mike, Greg, Alex, and Cole nodded.

Torie smiled. This would be the true test of who was willing to fight the program.

Greg and Cole headed off to spread their fliers.

<3