Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 01:11 AM

Ella put it over Alex's welt. "I'm so sorry about him. That was uncalled for."

"Uncalled for?" Ryan objected, "He was starting to act crazy."

"Anyone could have solved this by walking away and remaining calm."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 01:16 AM

"Hey, it worked the last time." Mike said, defending himself.

Alex just mumbled something.

Torie turned to Ryan. "I'm sorry. I should have believed you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:19 AM

"It's fine, he didn't hurt you, right?" Ryan rubbed Torie's shoulder.

Ella gave Alex some of her water, "What did you say? I didn't catch that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:24 AM

"No. Just my trust for him." She said.

"I said, why does my head always hurt after I black out." He grumbled, putting a hand to his head.

"What should we do about him?" Mike asked, curious.

"Well, what does everyone think?" Torie asked, not wanting to overrule them like last time.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:32 AM

Ella helped Alex to his feet. "Well, if he has a concussion, we can't let him go to sleep. Other than that, I don't have a clue. Perhaps we should put him in bed, but someone will have to watch him."

"Why don't you? You're already caring for him. He doesn't deserve being cared for. Did you forget what he did to you and Torie? Did you forget that you actually initiated a fight with him, he was that awful?"

Ella shook her head, "No, I remember, but I'm trying to be the better person and put those feelings to the side to care for a fellow human being. Besides, he said he was sorry. I agree that I'll look after him though. In case he gets flirty with Torie or angers you, Ryan, so much that you kill him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:37 AM

Alex was quite unstable on his feet. Mike reluctantly took him from Ella. "You don't need to be using your energy." He said, carrying most of Alex's weight on him. "Come on. Thankfully, his room isn't far away."

Mike headed off to Alex's room.

"Thanks, Ella. And if you need anything, just let me know." Torie said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:40 AM

"No, I'm fine. I'm going to go back up to my room." Ella refilled her water and went upstairs.

Ryan folded his arms, "I don't know why she was being nice with Alex. I told you, he's still crazy. He can keep it in for a while, but it'll keep coming out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:46 AM

Mike threw Alex on his bed and then left him.

"I agree. But how do we solve him going crazy. Too many blows to the head can cause some serious damage." Torie said. "Are you ok? He said some pretty ridiculous stuff but you don't believe him...right?"

Mike walked back in. "Hey. Where's El?"

"Her room." Torie said, still looking at Mike.

Mike nodded and headed up to Ella's room. He knocked. "Babe, its me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:49 AM

Ryan sighed, "I already believed that before he said it. I know you're too good for me and that your kind of people aren't meant to mix with people like me."

-

"Mike?" Ella questioned, "Come in... aren't you supposed to be watching Alex?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:51 AM

She hugged him. "Then I guess its a good thing that I'm not very aristocratic anymore."

~

"He'll be fine for a couple minutes." He said, shrugging. "I just wanted to make sure you are ok."

<3