Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 12:50 AM

"Thanks."

"Why are you mad at your parents?"

"Because they knew my sister was alive and in The Program, and they kept it from me. They also told them to erase any memory of me from Olivia's mind."

"Oh. Ouch, that sucks." He bit his lip, "So... Should somebody check on Alex? I don't mean to switch topics, but he might know about the blackout at school and if not, maybe he can help us if we go by the school to check it out."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 01:11 AM

"Fine. I will go check on him." Torie said. "Besides, I think I am the only one here who likes the guy."

"That's for sure." Mike said.

Torie just gave him a look and then went to go check on Alex. She knocked on the door. "Hey Alex, its Torie. Can I come in?" She said, waiting.

"Yeah, come in." Alex said.

Torie opened the door and saw Alex sitting on his bed.. "Hey, guess you got the news saying that we are off school. You know anything about the power outage?"

"Nope not a thing." He said, playing on his laptop. "Are you two back together?"

"Who? Ryan and I? Yeah." She said, confused.

Alex put his laptop to the side and got up. "Why must you play with that clown's mind? You know it is not going to last."

"How do you know that? And that clown has a name. You should use it." She said.

Alex walked closer. "Have you forgotten your place? You are a born and raised aristocrat. You are not to have relationships with Ryan's kind."

"Oh really? And what is Ryan's kind?" She asked, getting annoyed.

"Poor, simple minded, working class." He said. "These are not the people you were raised to be in. You should be with someone who understands what is like to be an aristocrat."

"Someone like you?" Torie said. "Someone who is emotionless, cruel, and plays mind games. I would pick Ryan over you any day, Alex. At least he has compassion, drive, a personality. And he isn't afraid to challenge me."

Alex pushed her back into the door. "You should be mine, Victoria. I am of your class and status. We would be an amazing power couple. Just look at how well you did today." He stroked her face.

"Get the he.ll off me." Torie said, pushing him away. "I will never be yours, Alex." She opened the door and walked out, rubbing her shoulders.

"Victoria, wait." Alex said, going after her. He grabbed her by the shoulder and put his arm around her waist.

"Alex, let me go." Torie said, pushing against him. She was quite annoyed by this point. Alex leaned in to kiss her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:15 AM

Ryan was wondering what was taking her so long, but he decided he'd check on her when he finished his food. She seems to trust him, he thought to himself, I'm sure she's fine. They're probably talking about their rebellion plans.

Ella was throwing up again, in the kitchen sick. "I feel like such sh*t today. If you guys do go to the school, I might stay here."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:26 AM

Torie quickly turned her cheek. "Alex, let go of me." She said, not wanting this to turn physical.

"No. Victoria, you should be with me." Alex said, pushing her towards a wall.

"Alex, last time. Let go of me." Torie said, getting angry.

Alex pushed her against the wall. Torie put one finger on his throat and pushed in. Alex quickly stepped back, grabbing his throat and coughing.

"You have one hour to leave my house." Torie said, before walking away and into the kitchen. She looked a bit shaken up and angry. Before she could say anything Alex walked in.

"Victoria, please talk to me." He said, now reverting back to insane Alex.

"There is nothing to talk about Alex. I will not be your girlfriend. I am Ryan's. End of story." Torie said, looking at Alex.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:32 AM

Ryan heard his name and stepped between the two of them. "What's going here? You have something to say to me, Alex? Say it to my face."

Ella also walked over to them. "Everyone stay calm. Today's supposed to be a happy day. I'm free from Quinton, Mike and I are dating, Torie and Ryan made up, the rebellion is off to a good start, and we have a day off school."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:38 AM

"Fine. You are not good enough for Victoria. She is from a well-bred family and of a high social class. You...well, you are a simple minded boy who comes from a working class. Victoria should be with someone like me. Powerful, rich, handsome."

Torie wanted to smack him, but instead put a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Alex, get the hell out of my house." She snarled.

Mike walked over to Ella, putting himself in front of her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:46 AM

Ryan wanted to smack him as well. He clenched his fists and replied, "Victoria will date whoever she wants, dude. You need to get over yourself and find another girl."

"Please, everyone... Don't fight. There's more important things to worry about - like the rebellion. We all need to stick together for that." Ella begged.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 01:56 AM

Alex laughed. "Victoria will do as she is told. Our class is the same as it has been for years. We do not marry for love, we marry for career choice or political gain. And please, you know there is no other girl like Victoria."

Torie shook her head. "Alex, stop. You need to get a grip."

"Please, Victoria. Your parent's might even-" Alex stopped and collapsed on the floor, knocked out. Mike stood over him with a frying pan in one hand.

"Cognitive re-calibration. Works every time." He said, smiling.

Torie just stared at Mike and Alex, not sure whether to be horrified or laugh.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 01:59 AM

Ryan laughed hysterically, like it was the funniest thing he had ever seen.

Ella, however, was less amused. She actually got down on the floor and started shaking him. "Alex? You okay? Wake up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 02:07 AM

Mike put the frying pan back on the stove. He started to laugh with Ryan.

Alex groaned, a nice size welt on the size of his head.

Torie just stared between Mike and Alex before seeing Ella move. Something clicked in her mind and she started to move again. "I will get some ice." She said, walking over the fridge and grabbing an ice pack. She walked over and set it down next to Ella.

<3