Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-29-2013, 06:12 PM

Ella woke up and hugged Mike, "Sorry, I must've fallen asleep again." She got off of the bed and walked around a bit. She was somewhat shaky, but she managed. "I'm strong enough to walk, now. That's good."

-

Ryan still woke up. xD However, this time he went downstairs to get something to eat.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2013, 11:07 PM

Mike got up as well. "Yeah, but we should use your energy sparingly. Are you hungry?"

Torie freshened herself and then also went downstairs. "Sorry, babe. I didn't mean to wake you up."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 11:11 PM

"No." Ella shook her head, "I feel like if I eat I'll throw up. Then again, if I don't eat I'll probably throw up anyway. I think I'll just stick with water for right now, though. Can you carry me downstairs?"

-

"Wake me? It's noon. I should be awake. I never sleep in." He was eating some toast with peanut butter. "I was actually wondering where Alex was. I haven't seen him since we got back from Quinton's last night."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 11:13 PM

Mike picked her up. "With pleasure." He said, carrying her downstairs.

Torie shrugged. "If he's not in his room, then I don't know where he is."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 11:18 PM

"I haven't gone to check on him or anything." Ryan shrugged. "But isn't he always close by you? I don't mean that in a bad way, he just follows you around a lot."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 11:21 PM

She shrugged, grabbing a banana. "I don't know. Never really noticed that he hung around me a lot. He has just always been like that."

Mike walked in carrying Ella. "Hey guys." He said, setting her down on a chair. "You just want water, El?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 11:29 PM

"You never noticed he follows you around like a dog?" Ryan laughed.

"Yes, please." Ella smiled at Mike. To Ryan and Torie she said, "Good morning. Thanks a lot for yesterday."

"I didn't do anything, I still felt hungover so I just stood there." Ryan admitted.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 11:31 PM

Torie shook her head. "Hey, no problem. It was nothing." She said.

Mike got her a big glass of water and handed it to El. "Torie, don't sell yourself short. You were awesome. She was as cool as a cucumber. It was like it didn't even phase you that we were fighting for Ella's life."

Torie blushed. "Hey, I was just protecting my family."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 11:40 PM

"I can't thank you guys enough, really. I half expected a phone call by now, but... nope. No call. I still can't believe he poisoned me though."

Ryan hugged Torie from behind, looking to Ella, "He knew it wouldn't kill you - but yeah, he did. I'm surprised Mike held his anger in and didn't kick Quinton's @ss."

"You guys still can. I won't stop you." Ella laughed. "And it's nice to hear that you think of me as family, Torie, because I am royally p*ssed off at my biological family and I'm planning on staying here for about a week to cool off."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 11:45 PM

Mike shrugged. "Like you guys said. I had to keep my cool."

Torie smiled, kissing Ryan's cheek. "Quinton is under our thumb at the moment but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have something else under his sleeve. He is a formidable opponent. If it wasn't for Mike's quick thinking, I wouldn't have had any leverage. And Ella, you are welcome to stay in my house for as long as you wish. If you want another room, just let me know."

<3