Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-29-2013, 03:46 PM

"That's the upper-class for ya." Ryan said in regards to Alex's parents sending him on his own to avoid association. "But I honestly don't care what Alex does or says. The only way I would fully believe he was on our side is if he offered to go into The Program. If he's already been through it, albeit a personal test-version, then why not do it again? He won't though, because he thinks he's better than Ella, Mike, and myself. He'll claim it's because he has connections, or some BS." Ryan still was very upset with Alex. He added, "If he does get sent there, I hope they turn him into a vegetable. He'd probably have more human emotion than he does now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2013, 03:49 PM

"He won't go into the program. We had already talked about one of us going into it and he suggested me over him." She explained, putting her head back on his chest. "And he has emotion, it just doesn't come out very often." She mumbled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 03:53 PM

"He'd rather YOU go? Some friend. I would be willing to go a thousand times over if it meant you didn't have to. I have yet to see him produce any emotion other than insane."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 03:55 PM

"I know you would, hun. And I just don't know about him." She said, closing her eyes. "Do you think we are doing the right thing?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 03:59 PM

"Trying to fight The Program? Of course we are." Ryan combed his fingers through her hair.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 04:01 PM

She nodded, slowly falling asleep against him. "Do you think we will succeed?" She asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 04:03 PM

Ryan grabbed the nearby remote and turned off the TV. "After seeing how you took charge against Quinton, I'd say we have a good chance of succeeding with you leading us." He smiled, "I can tell you're tired. Let's get some sleep."

-Next day?
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 04:08 PM

She blushed. "Thanks, sweetie." She said, before falling asleep.

((Sure))

The next day, Torie woke up next to Ryan. She smiled and carefully crawled out of bed. She then walked into her bathroom and jumped in the shower.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 04:10 PM

Ryan heard Torie get up and woke up himself. He stayed in the bedroom for his workout.

-

Ella has got up multiple times the previous night to vomit. She couldn't get much sleep at all.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 04:18 PM

Torie walked out of the bathroom, hair in a towel and in her robe. "OH!" She said, startled by Ryan being up. "I didn't wake you up, did I?" She said, drying her hair.

~

Mike had slept a little bit more than Ella but not much. He looked over at her. "You going to be ok here all day?" He said, kissing her forehead.

<3