Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-29-2013, 09:57 AM

((Not looking forward to when my school starts up next week. ))

"He wanted you to walk in on the two of us, and then to see if you'd sacrifice yourself for me. The exact details we can only assume though-" Ella threw up again. "This is going to be a long night."

-

Ryan was conflicted. He was happy Ella was safe, but upset that he didn't see it sooner. He said to Torie, "Still planning on sending Ella to The Program?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2013, 01:49 PM

He rubbed her back. "Probably, but I will be here for as long as you want."

~

She thought about it for a moment. "If she still wants to do it, then I won't stop her. But the only reason I suggested it was so she could get away from Quinton. Now that threat is gone. If she doesn't want to go, then fine. Alex was already working on finding someone to do it anyways. It still needs to be done."

((what is your schedule like? It would funny if ours were almost exact. ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 08-29-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 02:01 PM

"Thanks, Mike. I'm feeling a little tired, I think I'm going to go back to sleep..." Ella said, closing her eyes.
-
"Torie, I'll say it again. I'm willing to go." Ryan held Torie tightly.

((Omg, my schedule is crazy. I have Monday's off, though. Tuesdays one morning class, Friday my classes are later. Wed and Thurs are awful. >_>))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 02:06 PM

Mike nodded and wrapped an arm around her. "Ok, I will probably be here when you wake up unless you want me to go."

~

Torie nodded. "I know. But like I said before, I am going to try and keep not only you but Mike and Ella from having to anything like that. I don't want this crashing down on you guys. Besides, I think Alex is talking to one of our good friends, George. He is from London as well."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 02:09 PM

"No. I want you to stay." Ella cuddled into his arms and fell asleep.
-
"I want to help, Torie." Ryan protested.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 02:14 PM

Mike smiled and ended up falling asleep as well.

~

"And you will." She promised. "You will. We going to being doing protests and events and speaking to the media. We are going to need lots of people to do lots of things. Besides, I'm not sure where Alex is in all this." She sighed and rubbed her temples.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 02:16 PM

"Torie, I know he's your friend or whatever, but I still don't trust him. Once a crazy, always a crazy. The way he talked about Ella earlier was downright cold."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 02:23 PM

"I know you don't trust him. He.ll, you thought I was cheating on you with him. And he has a very Machiavellian point of view. I understand his point of view but I don't agree with it." She sighed. "Did you know it was his father that made the pill for the Program. He used Alex as guinea pig. They have fluctuated the ingredients since but who knows what that first dosage did to him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 02:33 PM

"His dad created The Program? What is he's secretly a part of this?" Ryan said, shocked. "And I... I didn't think you were cheating on me Torie. I knew that you weren't. You're too good to me. I just knew that he'd do anything to be with you, to steal you away from me. Mike pointed out that you were spending a lot of time together, and I got worried. Speaking of Mike, how do you feel about that relationship? Him and Ella? I knew he had a crush on her before, but I didn't see that coming."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2013, 02:39 PM

She kissed him. "Don't sell yourself short. I am not too good for you. As for Ella and Mike, it doesn't surprise me. I'm surprised on how it happened, but not that they are together. As for Alex, his dad has no idea that he is in on this. They haven't talked much since Alex came out of the program. He was basically sent here cause his parent's didn't want to associate themselves with someone who had been in the Program."

<3