Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-31-2013, 11:02 PM

Mike ran after her, waving to Alex as he left.

She put her head into the nook oh his shoulder. "Yeah but, it has love and care floating through it whereas mine is empty. Nobody is ever home when I come home and nobody checks on me when I stay out late, ya know. You have that." She sighed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 11:06 PM

"It ain't that great. Maybe you can come to my place for dinner tomorrow? It's Friday, so my dad will actually be there for dinner. He doesn't work late on Fridays."

Ella ripped off her clothes and jumped into the lake in her underwear. "HOLY, it is cold!"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2013, 11:24 PM

She nodded."I would love that." She smiled. "Should I bring anything?"

Mike stripped down to his boxers and jumped in cannon ball style. "Sh.it you weren't kidding!" he yelled when he came up for breath.

((so its like 4:25 am here XD))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#204 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 11:31 PM

((It's11:27 here, and I'M tired, so I can only imagine. ))

"Nope, just bring yourself. I'll tell Jane to make her homemade baked macaroni. It's delicious. Off topic, but I hear Ella and Mike jumping into the lake and I could go for a swim. I'm going to head down there. I don't know if you're going to come, or go home, but here..." Ryan gave her a peck on the cheek. "We're taking it slow, but I think a little cheek-kiss is alright."

"Are you sure it's cold? Here, try some more:" She splashed him.
(#205 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2013, 11:49 PM

She blushed, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pushed the both of them to the ground. "Bet I can bet you to the lake!" She whispered in his ear. She quickly got up and started to run towards the lake, stripping down to her bra and underwear as she went.

Mike laughed, splashing back.

<3
(#206 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 11:52 PM

Ryan laughed and chased after her. He could have easily caught her, since he WAS a running-back, but he let her beat him there.

They all had fun splashing around in the lake. Ella left after a short while and went home. Ryan said to Torie, "I should be going too. Like I said, I gotta be home before dinner. Jane said 6:30 and it's... 6:20. I guess I better run. See you tomorrow at school?"

((Gotta go to bed. If you do another post, just send Torie home for dinner w/ Alex.))
(#207 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-01-2013, 06:35 AM

((okie dokie smokie! Just got to northern Ireland, so same time difference.))

Torie nodded as well. "Yeah, I should go. Unfortunately, I believe Alex is waiting at home." She kissed him on the cheek. "See ya tomorrow."

She headed home. Alex was there waiting with dinner. "Thanks, Alex! This is wonderful." she said sitting down to eat.
"Why are you wet?" He asked, taking a bite to eat.
"Oh, we went swimming in the lake." she shrugged. "It was a lot of fun."

The conversation ended there and after dinner Torie announced she was heading up to her room. Alex nodded. "I will be in the game room if you wish to come."

Torie nodded and went upstairs. She worked ion her homework.

<3
(#208 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2013, 01:06 PM

((OMG, I am sooooooo sorry for this long @ss post that you'll have to read. I did not think it was that long! It's mostly short paragraphs of dialogue, so it's shouldn't be that bad...))

Ryan went home and arrived shortly after 6:30. "The wait is over, I'm home." He said as he walked inside, "What's that I smell? Stew?"

"Yep. It's my slow-cooked beef stew. I worked today, so I it seemed like the perfect idea." Jane said, already starting to pour the very chunky stew into bowls. She put the stew on the table along with some buttered toast.

"Jane makes the best stew." Ryan sat at the table.

"Well, I taught her everything she knows." His father, a larger man with a scruffy beard, was sitting at the other end of the table with a bottle of beer, "I must've taught her well."

"I think that in this case, the student surpassed the teacher." Jane bragged, joining the men at the table. "Eat up, everyone. I made lots. If there's any left over, it'll make a good lunch."

-

Ella's family didn't have dinner together often. Unless it was a special occasion, or the weekend, her parents believed they 'didn't have time to cook a meal', so she made herself a salad and sat in the living room beside her mother.

Her mother was a short and pudgy woman. Her father was tall, average build, and bald. She was a banker working 10-6, and he was a defense lawyer who usually worked 9-5, but often worked nights if they were working on an important case. Today, her dad was working.

A news broadcast about The Program came on.

... And in other news, the new suicide prevention plan, The Program, has been in effect for only the past couple days, but already 29 kids from the local high school, Lincoln High, have been transferred to The Program for evaluation.

I'm here with inventor of The Program, England-native David Rice. Hello David, it's a pleasure to be on the phone with you today.

Thank you for having me.

David, how did you come up with this life-saving idea?

My own son was struggling with depression a while back now, and I was determined to fix it. I used the same techniques The Program uses now to cure my son. I wished to help parents of suicidal teens rescue their children from this epidemic.

By the same techniques, you mean you cleared his memories?

I mean that I cleansed him of harmful memories, yes. A small price to pay for your child's life.

Were you surprised by the number of students all over the US being sent to The Program in the first 2 days?

No. No, I was not. Many teens are sick and have trying to hide that fact for a while; initial numbers were expected to be high.

Do you recommend parents turn in their children if they see symptoms?

Very much so. Your child may be upset being taken to The Program, but afterward they will have no recollection of the event. If there's even a doubt, I would most certainly send them in. Supervisors from The Program can only do so themselves if they are showing multiple - if not every - symptoms.

Thank you again David.

... Meanwhile in New York, a severe thunderstorm caused blackouts throughout the city. More on that story, at 11...

Ella turned the TV off. Her mother looked at her, "Is something wrong?"

"I don't understand it."

"What don't you understand, Ella?"

"The Program. How is it even legal?"

"Ask your father when he gets home. I'm sure he'd know. I believe it's because before you're 18, you're not legally an adult. That's why no one over 18 is eligible for it."

"... I wish I was 18 already. This is f*cking ridiculous." Ella mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Ella? What did you say?"

"I SAID THIS IS F*CKING RIDICULOUS." This time, she yelled.

"Go to your room right now, young lady."

"Fine, I was going to go to my room anyway." Ella took her salad and stomped to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-01-2013 at 01:08 PM.
(#209 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-01-2013, 09:12 PM

((Its ok, didn't take long to read =]))

Torie also turned off the TV, shaking her head. 29 kids. How is this legal? How is this moral? They are not only taking away our bad memories, but the good ones as well. The memories that we hold dear. She sighed. I wonder if this can be stopped....

Mike walked into the front door. "Hey everyone! What's for dinner?"

"We are having Mexican tacos tonight. Go wash up. It will be ready in about ten minutes." His mother yelled from the kitchen.

Mike went to the nearest bathroom and washed his hands. He came back out and went to help his mom. "Hey is dad going to be home?" He asked while draining the hamburger of grease.
"No sweetie, he's not. He called and said he hand to work late at the plant again tonight."
"Oh ok...um...where is Tommy? Usually he is home by now." Mike was worried about his little brother.
"He got taken, Mike. Mom sent him to the program." A new voice said. Mike set the hamburger down, feeling like he just got punched in the gut. He turned around to see his sister Tara standing there. Her eyes were red and puffy, like she had been crying. He turned to his mom. "You did what?" He asked, shocked and in disbelief.
"He was displaying a couple of the signs and I didn't want to lose him. Ever since Jasper died and Kelly took her life, he hasn't been the same. So I took him to the program where he will be safe." His mom explained, softly.
Mike hugged his sister. "Why the hel| would you do that? He was a lot better off than you thought. Besides we were helping him." Mike snapped.
"He needed professional help, Mike. Not his brother and sister. He will get better now. You'll see."
"If you mean by better he will forget everything he knows and loves."
'Mickael, just hush and sit down. You too Tara. It's time to eat."
"I'm not hungry. I think I will go to my room." Tara whispered.
"Same here. I just lost my appetite." Mike snarled, taking Tara with him as they walked to the back of the house.

<3
(#210 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2013, 09:19 PM

Next Day

When Ella met up with Torie, she asked, "Did you see the news broadcast last night?"