Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 10:48 PM

"I love you too. Want another massage?"
-
Ella tried her hardest to be convincing as Quinton was holding the Qwik-Death in front of her face. She still sounded drunk as she said, "Mike! Mike, I need your help, baby. Quinton just went to the bathroom, so I thought I'd call while I can. He's really scaring me, Mike. He's got Qwik-Death and he's threatening me with it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-28-2013, 10:58 PM

She nodded, laying down on her stomach. "How did you get so good at giving massages?

"He's WHAT!? Alright, just hang on. I'll be right over." Mike said, hanging up. Knowing that he was going to Quinton's, he ran upstairs to Torie's room. He banged on the door and then just opened, eyes closed.

"Sorry guys but Ella just called. Quinton is threatening her with Qwik-Death. We have to go help her." He said, panicking.

Torie sat up. "Alright. Hey calm down Mike." She walked into her closet and threw a pair of jeans on and left Ryan's shirt on. She also grabbed a small knife and put it in her pocket, just in case. She walked out. "Alright let's go." She said, getting a pit in her stomach and walking downstairs. "Alex. Get out here." She yelled.

Alex walked out of his room. "Everything ok?"

"No. Quinton is threatening Ella with Qwik-Death. We need to go, now."

Alex nodded. "Yeah....sure."

Mike was starting to freak out. "What if we don't get there in time? What if she is already dead? What if he heard her calling and is doing something worse to her? What if-"

"MIKE!" Torie yelled, grabbing his attention.

"What?"

"Chill out. Pull yourself together and focus. You are not going to be any help if you are a blubbering idiot."

Mike nodded, regaining control over himself. "Ok. Let's go."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 11:06 PM

Ryan was reluctant. Something didn't seem right. "Mike, was Ella whispering in that phone call? If she wasn't, don't you find that a little... odd?"

-

"Good job using the half-truth, Ella. You're a natural liar." Quinton laughed and put the bottle back in his pocket.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 11:10 PM

Mike paused. "No, she was using her full voice and it sounded more far away. Like I was on speaker."

Torie looked at Ryan. "What are you getting at, Ryan?"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Torie, use your head. He saying that this might be a set up. Come on, your not just a pretty face."

She ignored him. "Is that what you are thinking, Ryan?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 11:14 PM

Ryan nodded, "That's exactly what I was thinking. I've known him for 3 years now, and he's an incredibly intelligent guy. It seems strange that Quinton would even give her a chance to call, if he really was seriously threatening her with Qwik-Death. I definitely think this is a set up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 11:17 PM

"Well, we can't just leave her there." Mike said, starting to panick.

"Calm down, Mike. We aren't going to leave her there. Ryan, you have the most experience with him. Your call." Torie said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 11:25 PM

"If we don't go, he's going to think his plan failed, and he'd take that out on Ella." Ryan sighed, "We have to go - or at least one of us does. He's so unpredictable, I'm not sure how'd he react if we all go..." He paused and thought for a second, "Mike, dude, he wants you to be there. If this is a set up, then he did it to get YOU over there. You know what that means?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 11:27 PM

"He knows that Ella and I are dating." He sighed. "And he wants me there for something."

"We can't just sit back and do nothing, tho Ryan? And maybe all of us going could throw him off his game enough for him to make a mistake." Torie interjected.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 11:36 PM

"You're right, Torie." Ryan nodded. "Let's go. I'm sure he's waiting for Mike."

-

Quinton was watching the time, "He's not here yet. Odd. Maybe he doesn't love you as much as you thought. Used, again, Ella. Must hurt."

"He's not using me. I'm sure he's on his way." Ella muttered."Remember punctuality?"

"Yes."

"You better hope he's here in 10 minutes." Quinton said before kissing Ella.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 11:41 PM

So they left to go to Quinton's.

"Mike, you should go in first. Alex, Ryan, and I will wait outside and listen to what is going on. If you need help, then just shout Ella's name." Torie said.

Mike nodded.

"And hey...Everything will be fine. Just don't lose your head in there." She said, smiling and giving him a hug.

He nodded again.

Torie looked ahead, losing her smile. Why does this feel like we are going into a trap? God, please protect us." She thought, clutching the pocket with the knife.

<3