Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 09:17 PM

"I didn't know they were dating either. You should have asked me, though, Torie. I would do it."

-

Quinton gave Ella a second glass of wine, and then a third. "Quinton, I dun wanna drink more." She slurred.

He smirked, "There's still enough for 3 or 4 more glasses, Ella."

"I don't care." Ella shook her head.

Quinton grabbed the bottle and brought it over, "Fine. We'll make this quick then. Open up!" He shoved the bottle in her mouth and poured it down. Ella at first tried to struggle, but gave up soon enough, trying to swallow it down as fast as she could so she wouldn't get any more on her shirt. When it was empty, Quinton put the bottle on the coffee table. "There you go. How do you feel?"

"Like I want to go to sleep." Ella said, so slurred that it was barely in English. She laid down on the couch, "'Night."

"Oh, no no. No sleeping." He pulled her back up, Ella's body somewhat limp.

"Did you spike that with something?"

"Nope, just a big bottle of wine." Quinton grinned maliciously.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-28-2013, 09:24 PM

"But I didn't want to ask you." She said. "Alex fought me on this the whole way, but I didn't want you to be apart of this." She walked into her closet, slipping off her robe and getting dressed.

"If this goes south, I didn't want you to be...I didn't want you caught in the crossfire. If you lost your memories of your mom because of me...I would never forgive myself. And Alex, he fought tooth and nail on this. He wanted to bring in, but I kept saying no. And maybe it was for selfish reasons, but I know how important those memories are." She said, slipping on one of his t-shirts that she had stolen from him when he slept over. She came and sat on the bed with him, laying her head in his lap.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 09:35 PM

"Those memories are important, but you said you think Ella would be fine, so why wouldn't I?" Ryan asked, playing with Torie's hair.

-

"Why'd you make me drink all that?"

"Because, Ella. I wanted to talk to you. A non-filtered talk. Alcohol works wonders to get people to tell the truth."

Ella shook her head, "Truth about what? I have nothing to hide."

"We both know that isn't true Ella." Quinton stared at Ella, a cold smile on his face. "Ella, what do you really think of me?"

"What do you think. You just poured a whole bottle of wine down my throat. You forced me to strip for your friends. You've been controlling me."

"Controlling you?" Quinton stood up and walked behind the couch, rubbing Ella's shoulders. He kissed the top of her head. "You're right. I have been. I am deeply sorry about that, Ella."

Ella was completely confused. "You're sorry? You don't sound sorry."

"You're right about that, too. You're a smart cookie, El." Quinton moved his hands from her shoulders, and wrapped one arm around her neck. "I'm not sorry."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 09:43 PM

She closed her eyes. "You would be..." She said softly. "But like I said, it was for selfish reasons. I couldn't bring myself to ask you because I was too afraid to lose you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 09:56 PM

"Then you must understand how Mike feels."

-

Ella tried pulling away, but Quinton was too strong. He held her back using only the arm around her neck. "What are you doing?"

"You know I'm controlling. Right now... Right now I have so much control over you that it's ridiculous." Quinton let out a small laugh. "Now, talk to me, Ella."

"What about?"

"About your friends."

"What... what about my friends?"

"Tell me about them. What do each of them love most?"

"Why... why would I tell you?"

"Because Ella. Because I have absolute control right now. You can't run, you're too drunk to fight me, even if you got away, I could call The Program and tell them you were so depressed that you drank a whole bottle of wine and freaked out. Not to mention... traces of Qwik-Death."

"WHAT?"

"Relax, Ella. You don't have it in your system yet... But I do have a bottle in my pocket. One drop in your mouth and you're not going to have to worry about The Program anymore. Feeling more... talkative yet, El?"

Ella could barely keep her eyes open. "I don't know what they love most. I don't ask questions like that."

"Guess."

Ella swallowed, "I guess Torie and Ryan love each other more than anything. Alex loves Torie more than anything..."

"So Torie is the key to both Ryan and Alex... Interesting. What about Mike, Ella?"

"I can't-" Ella stopped as Quinton's grip tightened. "I can't tell you, I-"

"Ella... I don't want to poison you. I have all the evidence to make it look like a suicide. Nobody will second guess it."

Ella shook her head ad started crying, "I... I can't tell you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 10:04 PM

"I do." She said, sounding defeated. "I just don't know what else to do. I am just trying to fix everything the best I can."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 10:26 PM

"I know you are. Your heart is in the right place, Torie. You're a good person. Don't let Alex's aristocratic ways consume you. We're not just friends. We're all a confusing crazy family." Ryan laughed. "Your parents don't define you. Hell, they barely know you. We know you and we care about you."

-

Quinton took the bottle of Qwik-Death out of his pocket and hung it in front of her face. "I wasn't lying, Ella. Talk, babe. I love to hear your voice tremble." Ella tried to grab the Qwik-Death from him, but in her drunken state, she couldn't react quickly enough every time Quinton would pull it up higher. He laughed, taunting her with it. "You're so funny, Ella."

"Okay. Mike loves his family most." Ella said. Obviously Mike cared deeply for his family, but it wasn't the answer Quinton was looking for. He once again tightened his hold on Ella. She starting sobbing harder.

"I'm sure he loves his family, but that won't help me. What else does he love?"

"He loves baseball. And video games."

"And... what else Ella?"

"..." Ella didn't want to say it.

"What's his weakness, Ella?" He uncorked the bottle of Qwik-Death, dropping the cork in front of Ella's face and onto her lap. "Last chance. Better come up with something good."

"ME, OKAY! He... He loves me. I'm his weakness."

Quinton laughed loudly and removed his hand from around Ella's neck. She jerked forward, gasping for air and too tired to move. Quinton walked back around the couch, and knelled in front of her, grinning from ear to ear. He lifted up her chin and looked her in the eyes. Ella's eyes were red and puffy, tears streaming down her face. Quinton asked, "And what's your weakness?"

"... Don't hurt Mike." She said between sobs, "He... He didn't do anything."

"Aw, Ella, you really care about him don't you? Are you sleeping with him behind my back?" Quinton asked, still grinning. "How cute. You thought you could hide that from me. I can tell by the look in your face. You really love him, don't you?"

"...Yes." Quinton laughed and stood back up. Ella looked up at him and pleaded, "Please... It was my fault not his. I kissed him first, I-"

"Oh, El. I'm not mad. But I have a plan. If you don't want this Qwik-Death to slide down that beautiful little throat of yours... You'll listen to what I have to say."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 10:32 PM

She smiled. "Thanks for reminding me." She moved to where she was sitting in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry that I didn't include you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 10:39 PM

"That's okay. I should have asked to be included from the start." Ryan smiled back.

-

"What did you want me to do, Quinton?"

"Master. Call me master." He once again laughed like a cartoon villain.

Ella frowned and repeated, "What did you want me to do, Master?"

"Call Mike."

"Why?"

"Tell him I'm sleeping and that you need his help. Make something up and sound desperate. If he loves you as much as you think, he'll come running."

"I don't understand why you want him to come here..." Ella mumbled.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out, Ella. Call him now, please. On speaker phone. I want to hear everything."

Ella swallowed. She did as Quinton asked and called Mike.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 10:42 PM

She nodded. "I know." She kissed him. "I love you."

Mike answered. "Hey El. What's up?" He asked.

<3