Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 07:54 PM

Ryan shook his head, "You beating him up wouldn't work for my plan. If you beat him up, he'd blame Ella. We have to figure something else out. Regardless, I said all that to prove a point to Torie and Alex. It's not fair of them to be angry with you. You have every right to be emotional."

-

Ella arrived at Quinton's about a minute late. She knew she was a minute late, but hoped he wouldn't have noticed. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-28-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM

"If you beat him up, he will still blame Ella. No matter what we do, Ella will end up suffering." Mike said, slumping into a chair. You and Torie going to be ok?"
~

"Victoria stop." Alex said, grabbing her hand.

"Let go of me, Alex." Torie said, yanking her arm away from him.

"Then listen to me. I don't care what those two say, you know that we are right. Ella has to go. If she gets caught, well, then we put another one in place. Hopefully she won't." Alex said.

"Don't. Don't you dare tell me what's right and wrong. I only gave her that option because I wanted her away from Quinton. If she gets caught, then we do something about it. We don't leave her behind. She is my friend and while you may see her as a pawn, I don't."

"You have become weak coming over here. You used to know how to deal with these situations. You know friends come and go, just like boyfriends. You know that our class doesn't fall in love. We are still used as pawns. We will marry someone who will either further our career or help our parent's career or a siblings. That is our class." Alex said.

"Well maybe I don't want to be apart of that anymore. Maybe I want to fall in love and marry someone who makes me happy. Maybe I don't want all these fancy parties and social judgement. Maybe I just want to be Victoria."

"Impossible. No matter how far away from this you get, we always find you. You should know that by now."

"But still, my friends are not pawns, Alex. And I won't treat them like one anymore. Now leave." She said, walking into her room and closing her door.

He sighed and walked back down to his own room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 08:20 PM

"If I beat him up, he won't be able to talk. And yeah, we'll be okay. If not, then f*ck her. We can't break up every day." Ryan was now frustrated with everything. Ella and Quinton, The Program, Alex acting better then everyone else.

-

Quinton answered the door, "You're late."

"By, like, 30 seconds."

"A minute and 30 seconds." Quinton pulled her inside the house. "Come, let's go to the living room. You look... not so nice today, Ella. You wore those clothes yesterday."

"I told you, I slept over at a friends." Ella followed him up to the living room, confused. As usual, he was impossible to read. He never let any emotion show.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 08:23 PM

"And you think that I can't do the same to Quinton. And you should go talk to her. She really like the massage you gave her last night."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 08:33 PM

"Quinton's not a weakling, Mike, and you might be taller than me, but I'm way buffer than you are." He paused. "And I gave Torie a massage? I don't remember that. If I go talk to her, do you think she'll even let me in her room? She might need time to cool off."

-

"Sit, Ella. I'll get you a drink." Quinton pointed to the couch and walked over to the kitchen.

"What kind of drink?" Ella raised a brow, "I don't drink alcohol."

"But yet you smoke like a chimney? Odd." He said, still in the kitchen.

"I wouldn't say that I smoke like a chimney, but I enjoy a cigarette or two." Ella mumbled so Quinton couldn't hear.

Quinton came over and set a glass of red wine down in front of her. "Go ahead and drink it."

"I would prefer getting my own drinks, I think..." Ella said quietly.

"Really, you would prefer that? Well, you're my girlfriend and you're at my house, I am responsible for the drinks." Quinton sat down on the couch beside her, putting an arm around her.

"Why don't you have any wine?"

"I don't drink." Quinton said simply.

Ella didn't trust Quinton. She reluctantly picked the glass up and took a very tiny sip. "Mmm."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 08:37 PM

Mike laughed. "I think the better question is what do you remember. And you should at least try talking to her. She's your princess, remember." He said, nudging him towards the door. "We can always talk about what do about Ella's situation later. Besides, she should probably be here if we make a decision."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 08:46 PM

Ryan laughed at Mike, and then knocked on the door. "Torie, it's Ryan. Can I come in?"

-

"You barely drank any. Drink more." Quinton said, rubbing Ella's back and looking into her eyes.

"I want to drink it slowly. Savour it. It looks expensive." She tried to make excuses.

"It's not that expensive. I have a whole bottle."

"But you're not drinking... Why a full bottle."

"All for you, babe." Quinton gave her a kiss and then poured the wine down her throat. Ella swallowed as fast as she could, but she turned away some of it spilled on her shirt.

"Quinton, that's good, thanks." Ella pushed the glass away from her face.

"I'll get you another glass." Quinton said, taking the wine glass back into the kitchen.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 08:51 PM

She opened the door in her robe, hair soaking wet. "You don't have to knock you know." She said, walking back into her room. She grabbed her towel and started to dry her hair a little more.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 09:00 PM

"I didn't know if you were mad at me, so I didn't want to barge right in." Ryan said, sitting down on the bed. "Are you mad at me...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 09:07 PM

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm upset at the situation at hand." She said, now combing her hair. "I didn't know that Mike and Ella were dating. If I would have known...I probably wouldn't have asked her. I would have just either done it myself or have Alex find someone who could do it. Asked one of our friends overseas to fly over." She sighed, starting to braid her hair.

<3