Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 05:01 PM

Ryan didn't feel like getting into a fight, but he also stood up. "Mike, if you're going to get aggressive, take it out on Alex. He doesn't seem to see us as people - we're beneath him. Torie... I'm disappointed that you feel that way. Ella is your friend. Alex is obviously starting to get into your head."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-28-2013, 05:18 PM

Mike let go of Torie and Alex pushed her out from between the two. Mike and Alex got face to face with each other.

"You're an @ss." Mike snarled, clenching his fists.

"And your emotional." Alex said, calmly. This wasn't the first time he had been in a fight.

"D*mn straight I'm emotional. That's my girlfriend that you are getting ready to put into enemy territory." Mike yelled.

"I get that and it wasn't an easy decision. Torie made several attempts to keep you all out of the firing range. It didn't work out like she wanted to. And do you not see the danger we are all in. Torie is going to be the spokesperson and she isn't 18. That puts her in danger of getting sent into the Program herself." Alex explained.

"Guys, guys, stop this." Torie said, trying to get back in the middle. Alex wouldn't let her.

"I don't care about Torie. I care about Ella." Mike said.

"Well stop. Rebellions are successful if they are run by emotions." Alex said, starting to get annoyed.

"Well maybe you should get some emotions." Mike said, throwing a punch to Alex's face.

Alex dodged it and quickly put Mike into a headlock.

"OHMYGOD!" Torie yelled. "Alex, Mike. Knock it off."

"Are you going to calm down?" Alex asked Mike who threw an elbow into Alex's ribs.

Alex groaned and let go. Mike tackled Alex to the ground and they started to wrestle.

Torie sighed and walked over to sink, getting a cup of water. She walked back over the guys and dumped the entire cup over them, soaking them both.

They broke apart from one another, surprised by the sudden water.

"What the he.ll!" Alex and Mike exclaimed at the same time.

"Are you two done?" She asked, folding her arms.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 05:28 PM

Ryan was glad that he wasn't involved for once. He put a hand on Mike's shoulder, "If I wasn't hungover, I would have been right behind ya. Alex," he turned to him, "Are you a f*cking robot? How can you not have any feelings for another human being? If it was Torie going in there, and you told me that sacrifices had to be made, I would have snapped you right in half."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 05:42 PM

Alex shrugged. "I do have feelings for other human beings. But right now, emotions can cause us to scr*ew up. Emotions are going to cloud our judgment and cause us to make mistakes. As the leaders of this resistance, we cannot afford that. Torie tries to guide this resistance with her heart and that is why I have to be emotionless. Because if I am not, we will not get the program shut down."

Torie shook her head, upset. "I didn't want to put Ella in that position. I really didn't. But its either the Program or the psychopath. I had to give her some way out."

Mike looked at her. "But how are those choices? She is just a pawn to you two. And she is your friend. I would hate to see how you use just a regular person."

"Do you think I like those choices? But if she tries to get away from Quinton both her and Ryan are going to end up in the program. And that isn't going to help much either."

"Why? Because your f*ck buddy isn't going to be around. What about Ella? What happens if she loses herself?"

"We are taking precautions around that. Plus, we are already working on a way to counteract the effects. I am trying to do everything I can, Mike. I really am. Its Ella's decision. I am not forcing her into anything." She said, getting more and more upset.

Mike shook his head. "You know, I thought Quinton was evil but you...you are another thing all together. You use your friends like they are pawns in a game of chess."

"I do not use them like pawns!" She said, almost in tears.

"You do without realizing it. That is how your class is raise. Use those weaker than you to succeed. Doesn't matter who you step on, just as long as you get what you want."

Torie felt like she had just been slapped across the face.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 05:50 PM

"Okay, 2 things. One, Torie I know you aren't purposefully using her as a pawn, like I said I think Alex is rubbing off on you. Two, Mike I am not Torie's f*ck buddy. That was uncalled for. If I'm Torie's f*ck buddy, what does that make you and Ella? You've been together a day and knowing Ella, you've probably already slept together." Ryan said, agitated. "Torie's a good person, she's just being blinded by that creep. He's the evil one. He always has been."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 05:58 PM

Torie was shaking her head, trying to figure out words to explain to Mike that this had to be done. Alex went to rub her back but she shook him off. "You know, Mike. Think whatever the he.ll you want. I don't want to do this to Ella and it's always on my mind. I am always trying to find ways to not make her go into that d*mn program but also get her away from that psychopath. If you can think of better solution then let me know. As for now, I will be in my room if you need me." She said, starting to leave.

"Fine. Just leave like the coward you are!" Mike shouted.

Torie turned around and shoved Mike backwards, catching him off guard. She put a hand around his throat and dug her nails into his neck. "You listen and you listen close. I am NOT a coward. If I was, I would not be starting this resistance. I would not be putting myself in harms way. You can call me anything you want but I am NOT a coward." She snarled, her eyes narrow and voice calm.

Mike just stared at her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 06:05 PM

"Torie, let go of him! God, maybe Alex's opinion of others isn't the only thing rubbing off on you, maybe his violence towards friends is as well." Ryan pulled Torie away from Mike. "Here's the solution. I'll beat the sh*t out of Quinton. I'll go to the Program. Quinton will be in the hospital - or worse, he'll be taken to The Program as well because I'll tell them about his treatment toward Ella. Ella will be here, Ella will be safe. I can deal with The Program."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 06:09 PM

"No. No. Absolutely not. If you lose the memories of your mom, I would never forgive myself." Torie said, shaking her head. "I won't let you do it." She said, starting to really get upset.

Alex sighed. "Unfortunately, I have to agree with Torie. Ryan, you are her rock. You go and we might lose Torie in the process."

((have to go for a couple hours. Going to have dinner with my cousin.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 06:14 PM

"You see!" Ryan pointed at her face, "Alex, Torie, THAT is how Mike is feeling and you guys are acting like he's crazy. To be upset that I would risk myself, and then think Mike is crazy for being upset that Ella's going, is extraordinarily hypocritical! Yeah, Torie you'd be upset if I went, but why is Mike's sadness so much less important? He's a person too! He's liked Ella for a long time, and now that he has his chance, you guys are sending her away! I like my plan, so f*ck it, I'm beating Quinton up on Monday." Ryan folded her arms, "Now everybody make up and get over yourselves."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-28-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 07:47 PM

Torie just stared at him, speechless. "Fine. Go through with your plan. I will be in my room if anyone needs me." She said, walking out.

Mike was rubbing his neck, as it was still stinging from her claws. "No, Ryan. I can't let you beat up Quinton. Ella is my girlfriend. I am calling dibs on beating Quinton to a pulp. You got Alex, I get Quinton." He said.

Alex sighed. "Victoria..." He said, walking after her.

<3