Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 09:03 AM

"Well, I guess I'll start at the beginning. Quinton used the tape between Torie and myself as blackmail for me to date him, then he got my notebook which I had been drawing spirals in lately and threatened to call The Program on me and threatened to report you, Ryan, as well if I didn't do everything he said. I've pretty much been his slave. For example, that dance for the football team... not my idea."

"Not trying to be rude, Ella, but isn't it your fault for using him to make me jealous in the first place?"

"Maybe. That's not everything though. Yesterday, at the football game... I told Mike about it and... We're kind of together now."

"You're WHAT?" Ryan yelled, shocked. "Ella, if this whole thing is another one of your plans and you made the whole thing up to get sympathy from Mike and get him to sleep with you, that's a new low. Mike, I thought you hated Ella?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-28-2013, 09:12 AM

Torie started to massage his shoulders.

"How could I hate someone this beautiful?" He said. "Besides, a lot of that was just trying to not be hurt by what she was doing. One minute she was telling me that she really liked me but that she didn't want a relationship and then she goes off and dates Quinton. It hurt."

Torie smiled. "Now do you guys understand why I was so nice to Ella and why I would get so upset when you two would make fun at her expense."

Mike blushed. "Heh..heh..yeah, sorry about that." He said, sheepishly.

Alex nodded. "Well, I am sorry that he has been doing that to you. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 09:18 AM

"I don't 100% believe you, Ella."

"That's fine, Ryan." Ella shook her head, "It doesn't matter."

Ryan looked over to Mike, "I'm guessing Quinton doesn't know about you two?"

Ella's phone began to ring. "Oh my God, please... I do not want to answer that right now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 09:22 AM

Mike shook his head. "No. If he found out...who knows what he would do to her." He said, rubbing her shoulder.

Torie kissed his cheek. "You aren't going to tell him, are you?" She asked.

((okie dokie. Have to go to school. Have 2-3 hour classes. be back on tonight))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 09:44 AM

((Alrighty. Get ready for a wall of dialogue. xD))

"If it is true I might punch him in the face." Ryan said, nonchalantly.

"Ryan, you can't do that. Firstly because he'll report you and you'll go to The Program, and secondly because then he'll know I told." Ella said as was picking up her phone. "What do you want?"

"How about you try that again? Hello, Quinton, I miss you dearly. How may I be of service, my love? It sounds much nicer that way."

Ella whispered to everyone, "Quiet. If you don't believe me, Ryan, he's my proof." She put the phone on speaker, "I'm sorry, honey, I missed that. What would you prefer I had said?"

Quinton sounded irritated that she had to ask him to repeat it. "I said I want you to try your greeting again. Hello Quinton, I miss you. How may I be of service, my love?"

"Oh. Hello, Quinton, I miss you babe. How may I be of service, love? Was that better?"

"Not exact, but it's definitely a better start. Are you home right now?"

"No, I spent the night at a friend's."

"Not Torie's, right? I told you, you are not allowed to speak with her anymore."

"It's a different friend."

"Male or female."

"Female, I-"

"I haven't seen you hanging out with any other female friends recently. I did however notice you sitting with that tall, black-haired guy with the glasses during the game. Mike, was his name..."

"It's not a crime to sit beside someone of the opposite gender, Quinton. And that's why I decided to stay over at her place, so that we could bond again."

"Who is HER. Care to give me a name?"

"Um, Abby. She goes to a different school." Ella lied.

"Sure she does." Quinton didn't believe her, "So you AREN'T with Torie, Ryan, Mike or Alex." Ella tried to hold back a laugh, since she was in fact there with all 4 of them, but Quinton heard her giggle. "What was that laugh for, El?"

"Oh, nothing. It's comical that you think I'd be hanging out with them. You know I would never disobey you like that. Besides, you were right about Mike and Ryan. They don't like me."

"Whatever that laugh was for, Ella, you won't be laughing soon. Get over to my house. Now."

"I thought you said I wasn't allowed over there after-"

"DON'T back talk. Ella, babe, I don't want to have to send you to The Program, but it's almost like you're trying to have me send you there."

"I swear, I'm not-"

"Remember how important punctuality is to me?"

"Yes."

"You have 15 minutes to be at my house and in my bed. One minute late, and, well, I'll have to give you the A, Ella. You know what that would mean, right?"

"After that I'd be on my last chance." Ella sighed, "Yes, I know what that means."

"Good. You now have 14 minutes. Oh, and before you hang up, tell me you love me."

"Quinton, I love you."

"Ah ah ah, with more feeling. I don't feel like you REALLY meant it."

"You're asking me to tell you that I love you, and are complaining that it sounds forced..."

"Ella, my brown sugar baby, you're wasting your time... Now I need you to add something to that. Tell me you love me and that you want me so bad right now."

"I love you Quinton and I want you so bad right now." After saying that, she stuck out her tongue in disgust.

"Good enough. You're down to 12 minutes. I hope you're getting ready." He said before hanging up.

Ella turned to Ryan, "You believe me now? I have to go put on my shoes and go. It's a just under a 10 minute walk, so I don't have much time."

Ryan looked quite upset. "I'm sorry. Hearing that was... it was awful. I'm sorry, Ella. I can't say that enough."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-28-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 04:27 PM

Torie tightened her arms around him, also upset. "Ella, as soon as those pills show up, we will get you away from him."

Mike hugged her. "Be careful, babe. Love you." He said, kissing her softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 04:31 PM

Ella smiled at Mike, "Thanks, I love you too."

Ryan felt bad for everything negative he had said and thought in the last few days. He really, REALLY, wanted to punch Quinton in the face. He almost wanted to beat him up as much as he had Alex.

"Guess I gotta go please the sociopath. Bye, guys." Ella said, and then left the house.

Ryan asked Torie, "If you knew, why didn't you tell us?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 04:36 PM

"Because she asked me not to." Torie said simply. "But I tried. I tried to figure out a way to get her out of that situation. That's why I asked her if she wanted to go into the Program."

"How is that any better?"

"Because she is not with that psychopath."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 04:40 PM

"I always knew Quinton was an @sshole, I just didn't know he was psychotic. Now I feel like a total @sshole though... Mike, you probably feel worse. I think you were meaner than I was." Ryan finished his coffee and grabbed another cup. "I don't know if I agree with her going into The Program though. It's dangerous and high risk."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 04:53 PM

"Yes and no. The Program has this al-mighty attitude. They believe that they are invincible and that they are in the right. This causes them to be very vulnerable. They won't be expecting it and as long as she acts the way she needs to, she should be fine." Torie explained. "I wouldn't put her in this spot if I didn't think she could do it."

"And what if she gets caught. What then?" Mike asked.

"Hopefully we have enough information that we won't need her anymore." Alex said, nonchalantly.

"What the he.ll is that supposed to mean?" Mike standing up, livid.

"It means that if we have to sacrifice some people along the way, if it means sacrificing one for the greater good, then it would be justified." Alex replied, standing up as well.

"So you would just sacrifice Ella for the greater good? She's not a pawn to be sacrificed!" Mike yelled, getting closer to Alex and clenching his fist.

Torie sighed and let go of Ryan, moving herself between the two guys. "Mike, we have to be reasonable about this. Ella knows what she is getting into. And I would never ask anyone to do anything that I wouldn't do myself." Torie said. "Mike, I get your concern. I have the same fears but Ella and I talked it over."

"Besides, everyone is a pawn in this game, including Torie and myself. We would both gladly sacrifice ourselves over our friends. Why do you think Ryan hasn't been a part of any of these plans. Because Torie couldn't stand to lose him."

"Oh so Ella and I are just pawns to you." Mike said, grabbing Torie's shoulders harshly.

"No, Mickael. I never wanted to involve you or Ella. But I have no other option to get Ella out of that situation." Torie said.

"Mike, I suggest you take your hands off Torie." Alex said, aggressively.

<3