Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 12:59 AM

((Night!))

"I really wish I was that banana right now." He muttered, staring right at her mouth.

"Ew, TMI." Ella shook her head.

"TMI coming from you...? I don't have the strength to make fun of you right now but don't make it so easy. You've probably had loads of bananas in your mouth... That zing wasn't even funny. I'm sorry. Mike, you have any joke?"

"He doesn't."

"Since when is your name Mike? I wasn't talking to you Ella. Whatever, I don't care. I'm too tired and sick to think of any comeback." Ryan finished his eggs and was now drinking a large mug full of coffee. "How'd the meeting go, Torie? Well? I didn't interrupt it, did I?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-28-2013, 08:12 AM

"It went well. Everyone was really happy to join and now it just getting word out. And you interrupted it but it was towards the end, anyways. Alex covered for me. I just told them that you came over to see Mike, which wasn't a complete lie cause you wanted to play Cdo or Ocd-"

"CoD." Mike helped her.

"Yeah, that!" She said, putting a banana in front of him. "But we have a protest in about 2 weeks. It will be interesting to see how many people show up and how the media reacts."

((Morning!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 08:24 AM

Ella sighed, "I wish I could be there."

"Why won't you be?" Asked Ryan.

"I'm going to be in The Program." Ella said, sounding upset. She was having second thoughts about it. She wanted to stay and be with Mike, but she knew if she didn't go she'd still have to deal with Quinton.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 08:29 AM

"Those pills should be here within in the next couple days." Torie informed her.

Alex nodded. "They will look and feel the same as one their pills, it just won't have the medication in it. But you will have to act like its working.The first pill they give you is just to get you to freely talk. The rest are to erase your memory."

"Those pills that they do you give you, if you can without risk to yourself, get me some, that would great." Torie said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 08:36 AM

"I can try... I'm so scared about this. I'm going to miss you guys so much." She squeezed Alex's leg, trying to tell him that she'd miss him the most. "I know it'll probably work, but if it doesn't..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 08:41 AM

"It will work. The Program believes that everyone there is because they need help. And while all of us probably do need help, they aren't going to expect someone spying. And you're not the only one doing this. We are planting spies all over the world into these programs." Torie said, trying to comfort her. "Besides, what you have been going through with Quinton, this will be a walk in the park."

Mike smiled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 08:46 AM

"What do you mean what she's been through with Quinton?" Ryan asked.

Ella turned red. "Oh, oh. He's uh, just a little controlling."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 08:49 AM

Torie and Mike both looked at her. "A little?" They said, almost in unison.

Torie shook her head. "I guess he doesn't know then?" Torie asked them.

"Not so much." Mike said, wondering how this was all going to go down.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 08:52 AM

"Ryan, it's a good thing you're not in any mood to fight." Ella took a deep breath. "You have to promise, it VERY important that you do, that you won't act crazy."

Ryan raised a brow, confused. "Huh? Go ahead and tell me, I feel so left out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 08:55 AM

Torie walked over and wrapped her hands around his neck.

Mike slipped an arm around Ella, lending her some strength.

Alex was quite curious as to what was going to be said.

<3