Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#191 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-30-2013, 01:34 AM

"Yes, we went to boarding school together until she was transferred here."
Torie nodded, slipping her hand into Ryan's. "Dad wanted me closer to family since he was getting transferred to somewhere in Asia." She shrugged.

"So, uh, Alex. Do you play any sports?"

"I play polo and football." Alex said.

"He means soccer. And by play, he means stumble, fumble, and any other word beside play." She laughed, "But he does try."

Alex smiled. "Yes, I do try but I am great at school work."

"Yes, in fact, Alex has helped me numerous times with math and science." Torie added, trying to keep the conversation going.

Alex looked at Ryan again. The boy would make a great stable hand or possibly a butler. Hmmm but not a cook. I wouldn't trust him near my food. Look at her, holding hands with filth. Such a shame. He shook his head.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#192 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-30-2013, 01:42 AM

"What'cha looking at?" Ryan said to Alex, moving his hard from Torie's and folding his arms.

Ella tried to avoid any confrontation and ignore Ryan, instead continuing the conversation. "Wow. We'll have to see who's smarter between us, then. I'm definitely in the top of my class and I'd love some friendly competition."

((Going to bed. Goodnight! Be on tomorrow around the usual time.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#193 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 01:54 AM

"Nothing really." He said to Ryan. "As would I. Perhaps we could compare study notes and homework tactics."

Mike looked at Alex. "Seriously. Study notes and homework tactics. Dude what about basketball and football american style."

"What about it?" Alex asked.

Mike smacked his forehand.

Torie looked at Ryan. "Why don't we go for a walk?"

Alex looked back at Torie. "I believe that you do not have time for a walk, Victoria. We have dinner plans, remember?"

"And Alex, I thought we agreed to do that at a later date. You know, rain check."

"But it is not raining nor are you doing anything important."

"Alex, I am hanging out with my friends. That is important to me."

"But Victoria-"

"No buts Alexander. I am not having dinner with you tonight."

((ok, I will be on early in the morning but not to much after that. I will be flying to Ireland tomorrow so I don't know if I can get wifi on the plane nor what the time difference is.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#194 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM

"Yeah, a walk would be great right now." Ryan agreed with Torie.

"Alex, why don't we go swimming in the lake while we wait for Torie and Ryan to get back from their walk?" Ella asked, trying to think of something to do other than just standing there.
(#195 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 07:05 PM

Torie put her hand on his arm and started to walk towards the remote part of the lake.

Alex shook his head. "I think I will be leaving. Victoria apparently does not wish for me to be here and for me to be here without her would be....uh, how would you americans say this, an inconvenience on your part. Besidspes I am still jet-legged and wish to rest."

Mike looked at him. "Don't you mean that you wouldn't want to be a bother to us?"

"isn't that what I said?"

--
Torie looked at Ryan, wanting to apologize for everything but she didn't know how. Everything she had been taught was to spend lots of money and give materialist items but she knew that wouldn't work with Ryan. She opened her mouth a couple times but closed it, never finding the right words.

<3
(#196 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 10:26 PM

Ella giggled, "You said it all proper-like. You don't have to talk like that around us. Improper English works fine with friends, Mr. FancyPants."

"Torie, what are you trying to tell me?" Ryan asked. Having noticed all the open-closing of her mouth, he joked, "I'm not deaf, am I? I can hear myself, but I see your lips moving and nothing coming out!"
(#197 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2013, 05:08 PM

What I really wish is for Torie to get away from that brute and come to dinner with me. He thought. Alex smiled. "My apologies. I was taught to be proper at a young age and, well, even with friends we were always proper. America is quite different that way."

"I'm just sorry for everything. Mike, the fight, Alex coming, the stupid program, and just everything else." She blurted out. "I'm sorry for the fights and the drama and Alex and how he is treating you." She sighed, finding a log to sit on and covered her face with her hands.

((ok, so I believe there is a 5 hour time difference between us cause it's 9:10 pm where I am at.))

<3
(#198 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 05:36 PM

((It's 4:10 where I am, so that is correct.))

"It's not an American thing, it's a non-rich person thing. You lucky I don't go all ghetto on yo' @ss, or you wouldn't understand a d@mn thing I'm sayin'." Ella said in a very stereotypical ghetto 'black' voice, laughing hysterically afterwards. xD

Ryan smiled and sat down beside her, "Everything's fine, don't worry about me. Now how about we go head over to the others? You should probably go home with your friend. He's come a long way to visit you. Even if he is a bit of a snob you should at least go through with your dinner plans. I can't stay long anyway - Jane is cooking dinner and she'll flip if I'm not home in time."
(#199 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2013, 07:07 PM

Alex stared at her wide-eyed, unsure whether to run or to just hand her his wallet. He chuckled nervously after Ella laughed. "Please inform Victoria that I will be at the house when she wishes to visit me. It was a-" He paused. "Experience meeting you." He gave a fake smile.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Whatever dude. Ella I will go swimming in the lake if you want."

Torie leaned into him. "Your house sounds amazing. Too bad Alex is here or else I would invite your family over for dinner."

<3
(#200 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 07:22 PM

"Alright, let's go Mike. I'll race you." Ella said before running away, "IT'S BEEN NICE MEETING YOU TOO, ALEX!" She yelled back at him as she ran down to the lake.

"My house isn't nearly as nice as yours." Ryan shrugged, "I just have a sister. And a dad, but he's only there on weekends, pretty much."