Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-24-2013, 01:10 PM

Tories tried to push all the fear out of her face and bury it deep inside her. "Of course." She gave a small smile, hoping it wasn't all twisted like the first one.

Mike smiled with the girls and put his bag on the table as well.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 01:34 PM

They were all given the PASS, and were allowed to go inside. Ella asked the woman, "Is it going to be like this everyday?"

"Yes."

Ella nodded and went inside. She said to the others, "This is going to be an interesting year. Let's hope that we at least have some classes together so we can get through this madness."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-24-2013, 01:47 PM

Mike and Tories nodded.
Tories looked at her schedule. "Well, you and Mike will more than likely have cOre classes together whereas I will have electives with you guys. For my electives I have World Religions 4th period, Logic 6th period, and gym 3rd period."
Mike nodded. "I have Logic with you then. What are your classes, Ella?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2013, 01:56 PM

"I have all the same electives as you, Torie, what a coincidence." Ella said, checking her schedule. "Mike and I should probably get going to our 1st period class - English. I'll see you in Gym, Torie."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-24-2013, 04:26 PM

Mike nodded and followed Ella. He noticed that everything felt different. The school felt tense and heavy. "How is this legal?" He mumbled to Ella.

Tories nodded and headed to her English class. When she walked into the room she quickly found her seat and got out her books.

<3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2013, 04:52 PM

Name: Ryan Zucker
Appearance: Average height, strong build. Brown hair, green eyes - in regards to his facial hair, he likes to rock the "stubble" look.
Personality (and/or) Bio: Ryan is a jock, and captain of the school football team. His mother committed suicide long before the start of the suicide epidemic, when he was 5 years old. He and his older sister, June, have been raised by their single father ever since. Ryan is very loud, cocky, and vulgar on the outside, but he still feels a lot of pain from his mother's death internally. He's not very acedmically gifted, and would rather cheat/take the easy way to get what he wants.

(I'll work on his more later...)

---

Ella shrugged, "Probably isn't, but it's the government that's in charge of the whole thing, so they can get around laws." Ella walked into the classroom and sat down near the back of the class so she couldn't be seen. It seemed like everyone had the same idea, because everyone who entered the room tried to get a seat as far back as possible. There wasn't any supervisor in the room initially; they took turns checking in on classes for about 10 minutes at a time. They would also come in if there was a report of suspicious activity.

Ryan grinned when he saw Torie, "Hey, hot stuff. How was your summer? You miss me?" He had been on vacation all summer, staying with his grandparents in Melbourne, Australia. "I'm sure you did. I know I would've."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-04-2013 at 07:41 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-24-2013, 07:09 PM

((that's cool!))

Mike nodded and sat in the desk next to Ella. "I hope we don't have to read Shakespeare." Mike said to her, noticing all the Shakespeare posters on the wall.

Tories turned to Ryan. "Of course I missed you Ryan. I missed you like I would a festering wound after it healed." She batted her eye lashes and smiled. "But my summer was great. I took a small trip to South Padre Island to visit my family and then stayed at my empty house while my parents travel the world for work. I had a blast!" The sarcasm and pain were quite evident in her voice. "But how was your summer?" She smiled. Tories liked Ryan a lot, she just didn't know how to show it and most of the time when she spoke to him, it came out harsh and cruel. She knew about his mother's death and felt sorry for him. She knew what it was like to not have a mother as she rarely spoke to her own parents unless she needed something for the house.

<3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2013, 07:22 PM

"Haha, we probably will at some point. I think they make us read something every year. I think it's Romeo and Juliet this year. Kind of strange to do a play that ends with suicide..."

Ella looked in front of her and noticed a red-headed girl staring into her notebook while drawing big black spirals, oblivious to everything. Ella didn't even notice her sit down, she had been so quiet. She noticed many people were quiet today. Nobody seemed to be having any fun. The whole time the teacher never had to tell anyone to quiet down. It was strange.

"It was alright. I went down to Australia, mate!" Ryan said in an over-the-top Aussie accent. "My grandparents moved down there to retire. My sis and I went to visit while my dad spent some time with his new girlfriend. It's the first time he's really been in a relationship since... you know. I had fun though. Lots of eye candy in Melbourne."
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-24-2013, 07:27 PM

Mike just took notes during the entire class.

Torie rolled her eyes. "Oh and I'm sure you broke many hearts when you had to come back to this dismal town. But that's good that your dad found someone, right?" She asked, not wanting to pry to much.

<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2013, 07:44 PM

"It's good, I guess. She's pretty nice, and it's been almost 12 years." Ryan shrugged. His emotion quickly changed as he said, "You bet I broke hearts. Women down there loved my American accent. That, and my bulging biceps." He flexed and laughed.