Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 01:15 AM

Ryan opened the cabinet and took a couple Tylenol. He was squinting and was rubbing his forehead. "When did I come over here?" He asked, Alex, "What happened?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-28-2013, 01:19 AM

"You came over around 7 and when I walked up to talk to Torie, you would both sound asleep. But, if I had to guess, I'm pretty sure you two made up because there was no screaming, crying, or throwing things on her end. Hungry? I'm making eggs."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 01:23 AM

"Yeah, I love eggs." Ryan said quickly. He looked confused, "Torie and I made up, you think? Did she forgive me? I'm going to have to talk to her later."

Ella woke up and joined the boys in the kitchen. "Good morning, Alex. Ry, how are you feeling?"

"Like sh*t. I think I had the majority of a 24 case of beer." He said, not feeling like fighting this early in the morning when he was hungover.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 01:25 AM

Alex made him a plate of scrambled eggs and set it in front of him. "Well, put it this way. She didn't try to trash the house like last time. So I would say that you guys probably made up. Ella, would you like some eggs as well?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 01:30 AM

"Yes, I would. I am starving." Ella smiled and sat down.

"Why are you here, anyway, El?"

"I spent the night. I figured I should wake up early since I seem to get a call every morning around 6AM anyway." Ella shrugged, "Quinton likes to wake me up."

"If he's such a jack@ss, why are you dating him?" Ryan asked.

"It's... complicated."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 01:34 AM

Alex quickly made her a plate, putting it in front of her. Then he sat down and and ate his own breakfast.

Mike came walking downstairs. "Morning everyone." He said, trying to keep everything low-key with Ryan there. He still hadn't figured out how to tell him that he was dating Ella.

((one more post then I am going to bed.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 01:37 AM

Ella smiled brightly when she saw him. "Morning, Mike."

Ryan mumbled something that sounded like 'Good Morning' as he pushed his eggs around his plate with his fork.

"I think Ryan said good morning as well. He's hungover."

"What she said."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 01:42 AM

"Morning, Ella. And I would expect him to be hungover with how drunk you were last night. Dude, you could barely stand." Mike said, making himself some eggs.

Torie walked down, rubbing her eyes. "Why are you guys up so early?" She asked, obviously half asleep still. She walked over and kissed Ryan on the cheek. "How are you feeling, hun?"

"Torie, you want some eggs."

"No thanks. I'm just going to have a banana." She grabbed one off the counter and ate it.

"Suit yourself." He said, sitting down and eating his. The only empty spot was next to Ella.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-28-2013, 01:48 AM

"I could barely stand? Jesus." Ryan then turned to Torie, "I'm alright. My head feels like it's being stabbed with a thousand needles, but watching you eat that banana is distracting me from the pain. You're going to have to refresh my memory though about what happened yesterday. I only remember bits and pieces."

Ella rubbed Mike's leg from under the table.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-28-2013, 01:52 AM

"Yeah, you were pretty drunk last night. And basically you said that you were a jerk, messed up, and that you were sorry. Oh and you missed me." She said, still eating her banana. xD

Mike rubbed her leg back.

((ok, now I am going to bed. See ya around 7 Night ^.^))

<3