Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-27-2013, 05:05 PM

"I hope so. This just made things personal." Ella let go of Mike's hand and hugged her friend. She stepped back and looked from Mike, and then back to Torie, "By the way, Mike is sorry for what he did. He and I... We made up. I told him about the whole Quinton thing and we kissed during the game when Quinton wasn't looking." She blushed. "I wanted to tell you last night, but with you and Ryan fighting... It didn't seem right. Did he text you or call you, or anything?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2013, 05:13 PM

She shook her head. "No. He hasn't, but neither have I." She took a deep breath. "But, that doesn't matter right now. I have a a meeting with about 6 people in a couple hours and I need to prepare. I have a resistance to plan and maybe afterwards we can make up. But right now, its not a distraction that I need."

Mike looked at her, shocked. "How can you just push him aside like that? I mean, I knew you aristocrats were cold but seriously. Torie, you two were a great couple. How can you just let that go?"

"Because if I don't, I won't function. My heart feels like it has been ripped out of my body and smashed into a thousand pieces. If I don't at least mend some of those pieces, then I will be nothing but a blob of tears. Which will then get me sent into the program and that's not going to do anyone a d@mn bit of good."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 05:18 PM

"Torie... I agree with Mike." Ella said with a sigh. "By the way, I considered your offer. I think I might do it. It's scary, but I want to help."

Ryan was still playing COD and drinking beer. He had no intention of going to Torie's tonight.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 05:24 PM

Torie nodded, ignoring the first part. "Great. I will talk to Alex and see when the sugar pills are to arrive. You guys can do whatever you want in the house, just stay out of my room." She started to walk towards the kitchen. "OH!" She stopped turning around. "And if you guys do anything, just let one of the maids know so they can clean the sheets." She continued to walked towards the kitchen.

Mike turned purple. "Did she really just say that?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 05:29 PM

Ella turned bright red. "Oh my." She turned to Mike and gave him a small, sexy smirk, "Well, you heard her. You still have that video on your phone? Trust me, it's better in person."

Meanwhile, Heather was getting ready to leave.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 05:49 PM

"Oh really." He said, raising a brow. He picked her up and started to carry her towards the stairs and up to one of the far bedrooms. "And just how much better is it in person?"

Torie walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and some cocoa.

Alex looked up from his text books. "You really need to eat something. You barely even touched the food I made you earlier." He said, worried and concerned.

"I am fine, Alex. Stop worrying. By the way, when are those sugar pills supposed to get here?"

"In a the next couple of days? Why? Do you have someone willing to go inside?"

"Yes." She said simply, grabbing a banana and munching on it.

"Are you going to tell me who?" He asked, waiting for her to elaborate.

"Nope."

He sighed. "Are you still mad at me and Mike?"

"Oh and why on heavens would I not be? You two only caused me to lose an amazing guy." She said, heavy with sarcasm.

"Torie how many times do I have to say I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it and you know I didn't mean for it to happen."

"It doesn't matter, Alex. It still happened and now he is gone." Her voice started to shake. She took a drink of her hot cocoa and took a deep breath, inhaling the chocolate and peppermint smell. "But it doesn't matter now. I have a resistance to run and a meeting to plan. Emotions are not an option."

"Torie, you have to let yourself deal with this pain. If you don't, then you will only cause yourself even more problems. I know that, please just listen to me." Alex pleaded.

"I am dealing with it my way." She snapped. "Let me know when everyone has arrived. I must get ready." She turned and walked up to her bedroom, collapsing on the floor after she shut the door. "Why? Why does it hurt so bad?" She whispered to herself, clutching the area around her heart.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 05:57 PM

"It's MUCH more fun to experience it than to watch it." Ella winked and sat Mike down on a chair. She gave him quite the show.

Heather drove to Janelle's house to pick her up.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 06:05 PM

After she was done, he picked her up and laid her on the bed. He placed himself on top of her, kissing her softly.

Janelle was all ready to go. She hopped in Heather's car. "Hey. So what do you think this get together is all about?"

Torie soon picked herself up and brought herself into her bathroom, fixing her make up. She tossed on a pair of skinny jeans and black shirt that London written on it in white. She didn't bother putting on shoes; she was in her own house after all.

She braided her hair with a side braid and then went downstairs, getting a couple pitchers of water and some cups. She also had some cookies that she warmed up in the oven, making them taste more homemade. xD She was soon in the formal dining room, placing the pitcher, cups, and cookies around the table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 06:11 PM

"I'm not going to be here much longer, Mike, and something might go wrong with the plan." Ella's strip had left her in her bra and panties. She touched his face, "I want to be intimate with you before I leave."

Heather's long blond hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing a white halter-topped cocktail dress. 'No clue. She seems like she really wants us to come, and she's one of the girls now, so I don't mind spending some time over at her place."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 06:15 PM

He smiled. "Whatever you want, babe." He said, quite excited. He already had one hand on the back of her bra strap, unclipping it.

Janelle was in jeans and a jersey top. "Please, don't remind me. I'm not a fan of Miss Rich Girl. She snotty and has this air of entitlement around her."

<3