Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-27-2013, 03:59 PM

Heather laughed, Accents don't do anything for me. Besides, he's not my type, if you catch my drift.

"Mike..." Ella shook her head, "Olivia is my little sister. My sister... She committed suicide, and yet she's right over there. You see her too, right? I'm not seeing things?" Ella then yelled, "LIV! OLIVIA! OVER HERE!"

Liv turned to where the voice was coming from. She was incredibly confused. Who is that girl, and how does she know my name? She thought to herself. She looked away and continued swinging.

"She... she looked over here. I don't think she saw me though, she didn't come over to say hi."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2013, 04:03 PM

That's alright. You can have Victoria and I can have Alex. Its a win-win situation.

"Then why don't we go to her. If that is your sister, she may not fully remember." Mike said, wanting to hold her hand but not risking it. If Quinton did find out, who knows what he would do to her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 04:14 PM

LOL Sounds good to me.

Ella nodded and ran over to Olivia. She gave her a big hug and looked into her eyes, "Oh my gosh, it's really you! How is this even possible, I thought you were dead!"

Olivia pulled away and looked at Ella like she had three heads. "Excuse me? I think you must have me confused with someone else."

"Olivia, quit joking around. You were never good with telling jokes."

"How do you know my name? I have no clue who you, or your friend is. I'm sorry, it must be a strange coincidence."

Ella noticed a small birthmark on Olivia's neck and shook her head, "You're the right person. You're my sister."

Olivia started to look really freaked out, "I'm sorry, I don't have a sister..."

"YES YOU DO." Ella shouted, obviously becoming impatient. "My name is Ella, remember? You're my baby sister. We used to sleep in the same bedroom and tell stories at night about what we wanted to be when we grew up. You said you wanted to be like me. I told you that wasn't what I meant when I asked what you wanted to be when you grew up and we would laugh about it? Olivia, you have to remember, this isn't funny anymore. I can take you home." Ella tried to give her another hug, but Olivia stepped back. Supervisors around the Community Center were starting to notice the odd behaviour and were all watching closely, pulling out there walkie-talkies, about to call in security.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 04:19 PM

"Uh...El." Mike said, starting to get concerned. "Don't mean to sound like an @ss but you are starting to make a scene and the supervisors are noticing. Perhaps we should talk to somebody else about this." He suggested, getting really nervous.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 04:24 PM

Ella swallowed and held back tears, "Let's just get our phones back and leave, Mike. I... I need to go." She said sadly. She thought her sister was dead, and now she knew she wasn't. She should be happy, but she couldn't. Her sister didn't even remember her. Nothing. Not one memory.

She took her stuff from the collection bin at the front gate of the Community Center and started to walk to Torie's.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 04:35 PM

Mike followed her, not knowing what to do. He knew what it was like to lose a sibling to the Program, not lose them to death and then find out that they are alive but can't remember anyone.

Torie was still shut up in her dad's office.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 04:39 PM

Ella knocked on the front door of Torie's mansion. Ella had grabbed Mike's hand and was holding it tightly. She was trembling and wanted to cry.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 04:49 PM

Alex opened the door. "Hey guys...uh..Torie has kinda locked herself in her dad's office. You can go and try to get her to come out but I don't know if it will work." Alex said, sounding defeated. "Straight down the hall and the last door on your left. Oh and if you can get her to try and eat something, that would be great. If you need anything, I will be in the kitchen."

Mike nodded, leading Ella into the house and shutting the door. "Uh..thanks." He said, slipping an arm around Ella. "Come on, lets go talk to Torie, babe." He said, leading her down the hall. He knocked on the door.

"Go away, Alex. I don't want to talk right now. I'm fine. Just me leave alone." Torie said.

"Uh...Torie. It's Mike and Ella."

Torie sat up, her anger instantly rising up inside her. She opened the door and smacked Mike across the face. "You can go to he.ll" She snapped, then noticing Ella. "Ohmygod, Ella what's wrong?" She asked, panicking slightly.

Mike rubbed his jaw. "Oww! What was that for?" He asked.

Torie looked at him. "For being an @ss and putting all those thoughts into Ryan's head." She said, coldly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 04:52 PM

Ella was still holding on to Mike's hand as she started to cry, "I saw my little sister. She's alive... but she doesn't know who I am. She's been 'cleansed' by The Program and has no memory of me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 04:59 PM

Torie's eyes went wide. "Oh, sweetie." She said, bringing Ella into an embrace. Torie noticed them holding hands. She looked at Mike confused. Since when? She mouthed to him.

Yesterday. He mouthed back, smiling sheepishly. During the game.

And Quinton? She asked.

Doesn't know. They are still technically together.

It finally clicked in her head what Heather had been talking about. "Don't worry, Ella. We are going to fix your sister." She said, still hugging her.

<3