Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#181 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-29-2013, 11:31 PM

Torie walked over to Ryan, sitting down next to him. "Alex is just a friend." She said, quietly. "I have known him since I can remember. He is more of a brother to me than anything else. You have nothing to worry about." She put her hand over his.

Mike shrugged. "What did I say?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#182 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 11:39 PM

Ryan pulled his hand away and looked down. He took a deep breath and said, "Torie, I'm sorry I acted out like that. You're free to have whatever friends you want, don't think I'm crazy. It's been a rough couple days, you know?"

Ella shook her head, "Mike, please. You seem to get a kick out of baiting Ryan into things. I shouldn't have laughed, and you shouldn't have either. Ryan's hot-headed and under the circumstances, with the suicide thing going around... Even though Ryan isn't my favourite person right now, I would be hurt if something we did caused him to do something stupid."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#183 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 11:45 PM

She frowned. "Ryan, I get it. Trust me, if I had it my way, he wouldn't be here." She smiled. "And I don't think you're crazy, I know you are. That's what makes you so awesome."

Mike looked at Ella. "Yeah..." He mumbled, shutting up. Stupid girl logicHe thought. Apparently Ella had the same effect on Mike. XD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#184 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 11:49 PM

"I don't know if that's what makes me awesome... I think it's my muscles." Ryan seemed to do a complete 360 and hugged Torie while giving her a noogie on the top of the head.

Ella was good at dealing with men. She had learned that tactic from her mother. xD
(#185 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 11:54 PM

Torie hugged him back and then squealed at the noogie. "Ryan!" She yelled, getting up and running away.

"Looks like they made up." Mike commented.

<3
(#186 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 11:57 PM

Ryan chased her down and tickled her.

"It looks that way, but we'll see how things go when Alex gets here."
(#187 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 12:08 AM

Torie squealed and started to laugh while trying to squirm out from underneath him.

A black car with tinted windows showed up. The drivers side back door opened and Alex stepped out. He was average height and a little chunky. His dark brown hair was pushed into spikes and he had on a light grey button up shirt with blue jeans and sneakers. He shut the door. "Ello, everyone." He said, with a thick British accent.

Torie looked up at Ryan. "See, nothing to worry about."

<3
(#188 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 12:13 AM

Ryan stopped tickling Torie and said to Alex, his tone of voice becoming a tad aggressive, "Hi, I'm Ryan. Torie's boyfriend."

Ella smiled and waved to Alex, "Hello, I'm Ella. Don't worry about Ryan. He's just a wee bit psychotic, but you should be fine."
(#189 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 12:19 AM

Torie blushed, smiling and crawled out from under Ryan. "Hey Alex."

Alex looked at Ryan, sizing him up, then looked at Ella. "Hello, Ella. My name is Alex. Pleasure to meet you."

Mike waved. "I'm Mike. Sup."

Alex waved. "Not much but the sky, I believe." He said, trying to make a joke. Who are these people that Torie is hanging out with? They look way below her class and that....guy is no where near good enough for her.

Torie laughed awkwardly.

<3
(#190 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 12:25 AM

"So you two were childhood friends?" Ella probed, trying to start conversation.

About Alex, Ryan was thinking, I shouldn't be too worried about this guy. He looks like some rich dork. Torie probably only likes him as a friend - if even that much. Maybe he's just a creep who's family is close with her's and he's obsessed or something.