Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-27-2013, 03:21 AM

Ella jumped out from behind a tree and tackled him to the ground. "Gotcha!" She laughed and gave him a kiss.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2013, 03:23 AM

He laughed, kissing her and wrapping his arms around her. "Sure you weren't followed?" He asked, wanting to protect her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 03:26 AM

Ella laughed, "Yes, I'm sure. Quinton's not a stalker and he has no clue where I am right now. Don't worry, we're safe. I went to the meeting spot and you weren't there. I was going to tell Ryan and Torie the good news, but you weren't there and they were fighting. It seemed like a bad time to tell them."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 03:28 AM

He sighed. "Yeah, I told Ryan that it was me who caused his mess with Torie cause I was upset with you. He asked me if I was over you and I told him I would talk to him about it tomorrow. Do you want me to tell him?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 03:33 AM

"Torie would be excited to hear. Ryan... he might flip his lid. Tomorrow is probably better." Ella cuddled close to him, wanting to melt in his arms. She didn't want to ruin the moment. "I love you, Mike. I do. The way I'm feeling right now... I just want to be with you. It would be such a slap in the face to Quinton, I... But I know you'd probably want to wait. And maybe that's best. We can just cuddle here and look out onto the lake."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 03:35 AM

He hugged her close. "Do you want me to tell Ryan about Quinton?" He asked, not sure how he was going to explain him being with Ella behind Quinton's back.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 03:37 AM

Ella shook her head. "I didn't even think about that. He's going to think I'm a cheat... I can't risk him knowing about Quinton though. I know Ryan doesn't like me much, but if he does feel like standing up for me... It's risky to him and me. What do you think, Mike?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 03:38 AM

"Don't worry. I will make something up." He kissed her forehead.

((feel free to go to tomorrow))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 03:54 AM

((Other plans. lol))

Ella enjoyed the embrace a little longer before receiving a phone call. She sighed, "D@mn, why won't he leave me alone..." She mumbled before picking up the phone. She faked a cheery voice when she answered, "Hello?"

"You with anyone? Remember, I told you not to talk to Torie."

"Torie's not here, don't worry about that." She avoided his first question. "What did you want from me now?"

"Come to my place. I'm lonely and I want a more proper celebration. I want you to stay the night here."

"What about your parents?"

"They both work nights."

Ella pulled the phone away from her face to let out a sigh that only Mike could hear. She whispered to Mike, "He wants me to spend the night. I'm sorry, I have to go."

"Ella? You going to come over?" Quinton asked, impatient.

"Yes, okay, I'm on my way." Ella answered. Quinton hung up the phone after that and Ella turned back to Mike. She gave him a long, affectionate kiss. "I love you, Mike." She told him before walking off to Quinton's.

Once there, Quinton shut the door behind her. He stuck one finger under her chin, his fingernail digging in. He looked her in the eyes and then pulled back. "Is something wrong, Kyle?"

"I don't know what happened, or who you talked to, but you seem...different."

"In a good way, or a bad way."

"Not good for me, but maybe tonight will change that." He smirked, gently but firmly grabbing Ella's hand and pulling her into his bedroom.

Ella didn't care what he was going to do. She was strong again. Nothing could break her spirit now.

((K. Now tomorrow. :P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 10:01 AM

Mike sighed and walked home, feeling helpless.
~

Torie woke up the next morning shivering. For a moment, in perfect bliss she had forgotten everything and then reality came crashing down like a rain of fire. SHe started to silently cry again.

Alex knocked on the door. "Torie, I have breakfast." He said, opening it slightly. She sat up and realized that she was still in her clothes from last night. "Come in.." She mumbled.

He came in with a tray of food. There was soup, a small bowl of ice cream, and a soda can. "Hey, I didn't know what you would want so I made soup." He said, sitting the try down next to her.

"Doesn't really matter. I'm not the hungry." She mumbled. "What time is it?"

"About 9:30. Don't worry, we still have enough time to prepare for the meeting tonight."

"I hope everyone comes." She said, starting to eat. She really didn't taste the food, it was more the motion of just doing something other than laying down and crying that she wanted.

<3