Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-27-2013, 12:45 AM

As they did, Ryan stopped them. "Torie, I'm sorry. I was stupid. I messed up. Don't be like this." He pleaded with her.

-

Quinton walked out of the locker room and was surprised to see Ella leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette like some sort of thug. He was used to seeing her standing hunched over, face down. He raised a brow, "What's up with you?"

"Nothing, Kyle. I'm feeling a little better right now. You played a great game. The touchdown pass at the very end of the game... That was the best play I've ever seen." She said with a big grin.

"You... You called me Kyle." Quinton blinked, "Are you okay? Are you high?"

"High on life, Quinton. Carpe diem. Seize the day." Ella's already big smile grew bigger.

"Right..." He paused, and then smirked right back at her, "How about we celebrate?"

"I would love that very much." She said obediently. She knew she still had to do as he wanted, but at least she could do so knowing that Mike loved her. Quinton didn't take her home, but into the bushes. After a very short time, they came back out. "There you go, hun!"

Quinton was extremely confused. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow...? I have to go. I promised I would treat the guys to pizza after the game..." He walked away. Ella was so happy, and ran over to the meeting spot hoping to see Mike there.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2013, 12:54 AM

Alex stepped between the two, protecting Torie. "Alex, don't." She said.

He turned and looked at her. "You sure?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, go on ahead. I will catch up." She said, taking a deep breath. She wasn't about to let Ryan see her cry. Alex went ahead of them, but stopped when he was out of ear shot. He watched the two, not trusting Ryan.

She looked at Ryan. "You didn't trust me, Ryan. I told you that there was nothing going on between Alex and I." She said, hurt.

Mike wasn't there. He had headed home.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 12:57 AM

"I DO trust you, Torie. I don't trust HIM." Ryan tried to get Torie to understand, "It's hard for me to see you so close to the guy who beat you up and tried to make you his girlfriend."

Ella soon arrived and saw the two of them arguing. She stopped beside Alex, "What's going on?" She asked him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 01:04 AM

"Then TRUST me to know how to handle him and when to ask you for help." She said, her voice starting to crack. "Ryan, I love you but..." She trailed off, searching for the right words. "I need you to trust me when it comes to Alex."

She looked at Ella. "We are just arguing out our differences."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 01:16 AM

Ryan glared at Alex, really wanting to punch him in the face because even sane Alex was causing him relationship problems. However, he held back since he knew that would definitely upset Torie. He sighed, "You know what, Torie? Whatever. I love you, and you say you love me. If we can't work things out because of this one guy-" he pointed to Alex, "then it doesn't matter if you're cheating on me with him or not. It's him or me, regardless. Pick your poison, Tor."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 01:27 AM

She felt like he had just put a knife in her heart. "You are going to give me an ultimatum." She said, shocked. "You know what, if you can't get at least come to terms with MY relationship with Alex and if you are going to give me an ultimatum due to that, then scr*w you. I never wanted a relationship with Alex. I had one with you and I was happy." Tears started to stream down her eyes. She walked over and kissed him, deep and passionate. "Once you are ready to come to terms with the fact that I can have relationships outside of our own, then come find me." She turned and walked away from him, her heart breaking with every step.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 01:31 AM

Ella shook her head at Ryan, "You are such an idiot. You always have been."

"And you're a trash, classless, loose ho, so who give a f*ck what you think Ella." Ryan sneered back at her, walking in the other direction.

"Wow." Ella rolled her eyes before following Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 01:37 AM

Torie came up to Alex. "You ok?"

"Don't talk to me." She snapped, walking past him. She broke into a run, a hard full speed run. She needed to get away from everything and everyone. She didn't care that her lungs were burning or that her legs were starting to get heavy. She just ran.

Alex sighed, jogging after her.

Torie got to the house before Alex and walked inside. As soon as she closed the door, she screamed as loud as she could. She grabbed some pictures off the wall and threw them as hard as she could.

Alex walked in the door and saw her. "Torie....stop...STOP!" He said, grabbing a hold of her.

"LET GO OF ME!" She screamed, kicking and squirming.

He held her tight until she collapsed into him, sobbing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 01:40 AM

Ella had walked to Torie's, not bothering to run because she assumed she wanted to be alone. She heard screaming and crying, so she waited right outside the door. She texted Mike, Torie and Ryan are over.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 01:45 AM

So he couldn't convince her to forgive him?

Torie ended up crying herself to the point of exhaustion. Alex picked her up and carried her up to her room. She curled up into a ball under the sheets, tears still streaming down her cheeks as she slept.

He sighed and shut the door, trying to find a solution. He didn't realize that Ella was waiting outside until he went to close the door. "OH...uh...Ella right. Torie is sleeping at the moment. Is there something I can help you with?"

<3