Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-27-2013, 12:05 AM

"Well, I told Torie. I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want Quinton to find out and send me away." Ella looked on the field and saw that Quinton was busy. She grabbed Mike and kissed him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2013, 12:08 AM

Mike kissed her back, then came to his senses. He pulled away, breathing heavy. "What the he.ll was that for?" He asked, confused and happy all at the same moment.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 12:12 AM

Ella smiled. An actual, genuine smile for the first time in days. "I wanted to show you that... that I love you. Quinton... I really, REALLY, f*cking hate that guy." She held his hand, "I don't mean to sound presumptuous, but if you want to kiss again, we'll need to go behind the bleachers so we aren't seen."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 12:14 AM

Mike squeeze her hand. "No, I don't want to risk you getting caught by anyone. This is fine for now." He said, smiling back. "Love you, too."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 12:21 AM

Ella was glad to see Mike happy. If his recent words and actions were part of being bitter toward Ella, she hoped that he would also be back to normal. She didn't want Quinton to notice her holding his hand or being too close, so she rubbed his foot with hers to show that she was happy.

The game soon ended, Lions winning the game 30-17. The team had to go to the locker room as soon as the game ended, but cheerleaders were allowe to leave whenever.

Heather had, in fact, noticed the kiss between Ella and Mike. She approached Torie and said, "Keep an eye on Quinton's girlfriend... she made a move he will not be too happy with."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 12:24 AM

Torie nodded, deciding on talking to Ella. "Of course. Oh and that note. Its tomorrow at 6 if your interested." She explained, heading toward the locker rooms.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 12:27 AM

Heather nodded, "I'll be there." and walked to the change rooms with the rest of the squad.

As soon as Ella saw Quinton walk through the doors into the lockerroom, she said to Mike, "I forgive you for everything, Mike. I won't forget, but I'll forgive you because I know you were hurt and didn't know the whole story." She kissed him again.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 12:30 AM

Mike nodded. "Call me if you need anything, Ella." He said. "I will see you around." He didn't want to leave her, but he knew him being around wasn't good either. He hated Quinton and wanted him to pay.

Alex was waiting outside for Torie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-27-2013, 12:34 AM

Ella was ecstatic. She felt full of life and energized again. Unfortunately, she still had to wait outside the locker room for Quinton, but she felt like she could easily deal with him right now. She no longer felt defeated.

Ryan was one of the first people out of the locker room. He went straight to the after-school meeting spot and waited for the others.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 12:36 AM

Torie was soon walking out of the locker room and walked up to Alex. "Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah. You ok?"

She nodded, not want to talk about it.

They walked their usual way home, which meant that they had to pass their usual after school meeting spot.

<3