Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 11:26 PM

Ella thought Torie was acting crazy - which was quite something coming from Ella. xD

((Later?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 11:28 PM

((Sure))

After school, Torie headed to find Heather. She wasn't sure if was supposed to head straight to the locker rooms or what.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 11:35 PM

Heather was waiting in front of the girls' change room, already dressed. She was sending the other girls to go in and get dressed.

Ella was outside sitting on the bleachers, staring out on to the field.

Ryan went to the lockerrooms. Quinton was just inside the door. "Ryan, hey."

"Quinton, I can't talk right now. I'm... I'm not in a great mood."

"Did you see the video yet? I forgot you weren't there when she did it, dude. I would have asked her to wait for you to see it live."

"Yes, I saw it. Fun stuff." Ryan said, letting out a small smile which disappeared quickly. "Torie broke up with me."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Want me to have Ella cheer you up after the game?"

"No." Ryan shook his head, getting changed, "Torie would kill me. I still want to fix things with her after the game."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 11:40 PM

Torie paused at the door with Heather and handed her two envelopes. "One is for you and the other is for Janelle." She said, before walking into the locker room. She quickly changed, just wanted the night to be over.

In the note it said:

You are invited to a small get together at Victoria Freemon's house. The address is 1213 Holland Lane. Hope to see you there.

Victoria

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 11:44 PM

Heather read it and gave one to Janelle.

Soon the game was starting. Both the players and cheerleaders were called out to the field. Lincoln Park's team, The Lions, were against their rivals, The Westdale Eagles.

Ella went and sat beside Mike. She wasn't so interested in watching the game and knew that Quinton would be distracted with trying his hardest to win. Trying to make small talk, she said to Mike, "How's your day been?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 11:47 PM

Janelle took it. She would talk to Heather after the game about it.

Torie still cheered her heart out. No matter how much she was hurt by Ryan, she was still happy to see him out on the field.

Mike shrugged, more interested in the game than Ella.

Alex was also watching, but he was more concerned about Torie than the game.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 11:49 PM

"Mike, please talk to me." Ella whimpered, "I want to be friends again."

Ryan was playing his heart out. He knew that Torie really wanted him to play, and he didn't want to disappoint. Quinton was also 100% focused.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 11:55 PM

"And why should I be friends with you? You knew that I wanted to be more than friends and you lead me to believe you did, too. And then you go and date Quinton." He said, hurt. "So, give me one good reason why I should be friends with you?"

Torie cheered the team on, giving it her all. She really wanted the team to beat Eagles.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 11:59 PM

"Because Quinton's forcing me to date him and do whatever he wants, or else he'll send me and Ryan to the Program." Ella blurted out. "You can't tell him I just said that, but... But that's what's been going on. He blackmailed me into dating him, he pretty much r@ped me in the locker room saying that if I didn't then he'd call The Program, and he forced me to do that stupid striptease for the football team that you seemed to find so f*cking hilarious."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2013, 12:03 AM

Mike shook his head, not sure whether or not to believe her. However, it did make sense. Torie wanting to shut down the program and catering to Ella, Ella being so jumpy and distant. "Why didn't you tell anyone sooner?" He asked, still not sure if its true.

<3