Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 10:09 PM

Quinton instantly figured out that Torie had been talking to Heather. "That's cute. Heather tell you that? She's the only one that calls me Kyle. Torie, you do realize that I can still report Ryan, right? One more word and lover-boy is gone. Hell, one more word and Ella and Ryan are gone since you seem to care so much about your little friend. Ella-" He snapped his fingers, "Get on your knees and beg Torie to shut up."

Ella sighed and knelled down. "Torie, please shut up."

-

"Maybe I'll do that tonight. She's probably giving him sexy late night dances."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 10:15 PM

Torie shook her head, knowing that at the moment he held all the cards. "Fine, I'll go." She said, putting her hands up in defeat. She turned and walked away, back towards where Ryan, Mike, and Alex were.

Mike laughed. "Maybe that's why she got so p*ssed."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 10:20 PM

"On your feet." Quinton pulled Ella up and looked her in the eyes. "If I see you talking to Torie again-"

"She's my only friend right now!" Ella protested.

"Don't care. I'll be your only friend." Quinton walked away, bringing Ella with him.

Ryan also laughed, "Maybe. And Alex didn't want to watch because he sees Torie stri'p every day."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 10:24 PM

Torie was just about in tears. She was so frustrated and angry that she just couldn't hold it in anymore. Alex walked up to her but she by passed him, wanting Ryan.

Mike laughed so hard he could respond.

Torie walked up to Ryan and hugged him, obviously upset and buried her face into his shoulder.

Alex was walking right behind her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 10:27 PM

Ryan put an arm around her, but was still chuckling over the comments he and Mike had made. He said to Torie, "You sure you want to hug me right now? You weren't that pleased with me a minute ago."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 10:30 PM

She looked up at him, tears sliding down her face but her eyes were puffy and red yet. "God, you're impossible. Why are you being such an @ss?"

Alex raised an eyebrow. He had never heard Torie cuss before. xD He was also quite interested as to what was about to be said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 10:37 PM

"I'm not! You were p*ssed at me a second ago." Ryan scoffed. "But if I'm such an @ss, why don't you just hang out with your other boyfriend."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 10:40 PM

"Is that what this is about? Ryan, I told you there is nothing going on between Alex and I." She said, feeling even more hurt. "What do I have to do to convince you of this?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 10:43 PM

"Because if there was something going on, you'd totally tell me the truth, right?" Ryan rolled his eyes.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 10:49 PM

"Yes, I would. Because you deserve to know the truth. But if you can't even trust me...then I don't even know why we are here." Her voice was starting to crack. "Good bye, Ryan." She said, grabbing her stuff and walked away.

Alex shook his head. "You know, she bought your entire team new equipment and became a cheer leader so you could play tonight. And while we were discussing, she never once would allow you to be danger because she didn't want you to lose your memories of your mom." He stood up. "Way to go, Einstein."

<3