Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 09:07 PM

"I guess I was lucky she broke up with me. Torie's way more classy than she is." Ryan was still laughing. "It's pretty hot though, Torie, you should give me a striptease like that when we get back to your place."

Quinton was on his way to see Ella when he was stopped by Heather. She did not look happy with him, "Seriously, Kyle? A poor, defenseless girl? She's only 16. You're 18 - you're an adult, you should know better than that."

"Better than what, Heather? She made the decision."

"I know you, Kyle. Unfortunately, I know you made her do this. I see that look in her eyes. I know that look very well." Heather slapped him across the face and walked away. Quinton barely flinched. He didn't care what she thought.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 09:11 PM

Torie couldn't believe what he just said. She stood up, feeling hurt and p*ssed. "You can by yourself." She said, going to find Ella.

Alex looked at him. "Well that was a dumb@ss move."

Mike rolled his eyes. "And what would you know."

"I know that right now she is feeling bad for her friend and you two aren't helping." Alex said, calmly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 09:15 PM

"Feeling bad for her? I understand Ella's not acting like herself, but even so, Quinton would have never been after her if she didn't sleep with him to make me jealous. She started things." Ryan rolled his eyes. "Torie's being too nice. Ella said she'd leave us alone, she doesn't need to baby her."

Luckily, Quinton hadn't found Ella yet. She was still on the hill, reading.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 09:21 PM

Torie soon found Ella, sitting down next to her. "I have a proposition for you." She whispered. "Alex and I had talked about putting someone in the program to spy for us. I want to extend that invitation out to you."

Alex shrugged. "And yet, maybe there is something else that is going on. Torie doesn't baby those that don't need it. Trust me. She has been plenty mean on occasions. She has always defended the weak."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 09:27 PM

Ella thought about it. A look of sadness crossed her face, "But my sister..."

"If it was any other girl, I'd feel bad for her, but Ella... I don't care. If you knew her, you'd feel like same, Alex." Ryan turned to Mike, "You feel the same, right Mike?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 09:34 PM

((love your new avatar!!))

"You don't have to take the pills. Alex's dad was the one who founded the formula. He can get some of those pills and we will make you some sugar pills. You will just have to act like they are working." She explained, looking out for Quinton.

Mike nodded. "Of course I agree with you."

Alex shrugged. "I still feel sorry for the girl." He said, standing. "Oh and Ryan, your right. You do have an amazing and classy girlfriend. She has jumped through hoops for you, especially when it came to you playing tonight. Don't f*ck it up." He started to walk away.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 09:42 PM

Ella's eye lit up. "That's super risky, but I might just have to consider that. I'll get back to you on that, I see Quinton." She pointed to the bottom of the hill.

Quinton walked over to them, "Talking again? Torie doesn't want to listen to you, sugar." He smirked.

Ryan said to Mike, "I don't understand what I said wrong. I'm a man, of course I'd want my girlfriend to give me a striptease and a lapdance. He made it sound like I'm no good for her. I'm still not convinced they aren't secretly doing each other."

((Thanks!))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 09:46 PM

Torie stood up and stepped in front of Quinton. "Don't you dare speak for me." She said, "I have my own voice." Her heart was beating fast and she had a pit in her stomach. She was terrified of Quinton, but she wouldn't let it show.

Alex was walking to find Torie. He noticed her up on the hill with Quinton and stopped, watching from afar.

"Well, the only way you are going to find out is to catch them. Torie isn't going to be up front with you." Mike said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 09:56 PM

"I like your fire, Torie." Quinton laughed, "But I was talking to my girlfriend, not you."

"But you said her name... She didn't want you to speak for her. Isn't that understandable?"

"Oh, is it?" Quinton said, emphasizing the 'O'. "I think Torie should keep to herself, don't you Ella?"

"No." Ella stood up. "I think she's right."

"Gee, I didn't expect you to say that." Quinton took Ella's hand. He whispered in her ear, "Since you don't seem to care about yourself, remember Ryan is also going if you get R.A.M."

Ella shut up and swallowed, not saying anything else.

-

"I have no clue how I'd catch them. They probably would only do anything after I leave the mansion." Ryan shook his head.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 10:04 PM

Torie folded her arms. "Well Kyle, I didn't realize that you didn't expect your girlfriends to have a voice." She said, feeling a little braver. "Also didn't realize that you loved to break a woman's spirit." The pit in her stomach was getting bigger and bigger. She ignored it, not wanting to hold her tongue any longer.

Alex started to creep closer. He thought about going back for Ryan but decided against. It would take to long. He figured if things got bad, Ryan would come running anyways.

~

"Then just leave and sneak back in. That easy."

<3