Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#171 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 08:41 PM

Mr. Martinez stared intently at him for a second before nodding. "If I hear anything more, I might have to send some supervisors over your way. And I don't think any of you would want that, so behave," he said, slowly looking each one of them in the eye before moving on.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#172 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 09:56 PM

"Haha, you just got told Ryan." Ella sneered

"You're lucky he knows me, or he may not have asked. You can thank me later, tonight at my place." He joked, "Don't worry Torie, I'm kidding."

"Charming." Ella rolled her eyes, "And if you weren't here, than we wouldn't be arguing in the first place."

Ryan said quietly, "El, settle down. You, me, and Mike can get this all out in the open later, but for now let's be civil."

Ella was shocked that Ryan would say such a thing, which caused her to shut up. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#173 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-29-2013, 11:34 PM

Torie nodded. "I'm headed to class." She said, wanting to just get away from the situation. She wasn't mad at Ella or Ryan, just Mike.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He grabbed his bag and went to class.

Torie shook her head. "See you two later." On her way to class, she pulled out her phone.
Dinner sounds great. Just send me the time.
How about 6?
Fantastic.
You ok?
....Just a crappy day at school.
Want me to come get you?
No. Not with this program thing going on. See you when I get home.
Ok.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#174 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 11:58 PM

Ella had both 3rd and 4th period with Torie, so she went with her.

Ryan went to his classes as well.

((Did you want to skip to later? I don't have anything planned for this school day.))
(#175 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 12:01 AM

((Sure? Did you want them to go to Torie's to dish things out or what? Floor is all yours!))

Later that day.....

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#176 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 12:04 AM

((The lake?))

The group decided that they would go to the lake.

"Torie, how about you invite that friend of yours?" Said Ella, "I'd love to meet him."

"A friend?" Ryan questioned, "What friend? Someone from class?"
(#177 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 12:13 AM

((Sure!))

"One of my childhood friends showed up at my door last night. Needless to say, my parents forgot to inform that he will be staying with me the rest of the semester." Torie explained. "Give me a minute while I call him." She walked away and pulled out her cell phone.

"Hey, Alex! You want to come to the lake and meet some of my friends?....Yeah, I know we were supposed to hang out tonight but-....We can still have dinner together. I mean, you are staying at my house...Alex, stop being unreasonable.....Fine. I will make it up to you....Great. Tell Frankie to bring you to the lake. See you in ten......Bye."

Mike looked at Ryan with that "I told you so' look.

<3
(#178 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 12:17 AM

Ryan said nothing. He was more than a little jealous and annoyed over the fact that some guy was living at Torie's house. Although they weren't really a couple yet, Ryan told her just last night that he did want a more than-friendly relationship with her. He didn't even really want to do that in the first place, but he felt he was pretty much forced, guilted, and talked into it.

Ella knew Ryan would be jealous and found it quite funny, so she chuckled a little to herself.
(#179 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 12:21 AM

Torie came back over. "He said he will be coming. So about ten minutes if he walks out the door, twenty if he has to fix his hair. He can be such a girl sometimes." She looked at Ryan. "Hey, Ryan, you ok?"

Mike just chuckled.

<3
(#180 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 12:28 AM

Ryan ignored Torie and turned to Mike, "If you've got something to say, go ahead and say it Mike. I f*cking dare you to say it. I could crush you like a bug if I wanted to."

"Ryan! Calm down. I giggled a little, why don't you try talking to me? I'm not afraid of your empty threats." Ella stood up for Mike. "Now just shut the h'ell up. This guy is just Torie's friend, and you're only making yourself loo like a jealous @sshole. We haven't even met the guy yet."

It seemed like Ella had the remarkable ability to shut Ryan up, because he just muttered to himself and walked over to the picnic table area and sat down.