Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 03:42 PM

Ryan was planning on asking Torie about what he had overheard her and Alex talking about, but he was going to wait until later tonight for that. He went into the kitchen and ate dinner.

-

Ella arrived at Quinton's, looking quite defeated. Quinton loved seeing her look like that and smiled when he answered the door. "Hello, beautiful. You're on time. Congratulations, you're learning quickly."

"I don't have much choice." She looked down.

Quinton lifted Ella's head up with one finger under her chin. "Don't be sad, El." He kissed her softly. Ella turned her face away, and he grabbed her face and turned it toward him. "Ella, don't do this to yourself. I'd hate to see you taken away."

Ella said nothing. She didn't have any reaction. "I'm tired, Quinton."

"You're not tired, Ella." He corrected, his hand still under her chin for control. "You're losing your will to fight. There's a difference. Come with me." He took her inside his house and shut the door.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 03:47 PM

After they ate dinner, Alex stood up. "I am going to excuse myself. I have a lot of homework to catch up on. Thank you for dinner, Torie." He said, nodding to the guys.

"Ok, Alex. Let me know if you need any help." She said, starting to pick up empty dishes.

"Sure thing." Alex said, then left to his own room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 03:52 PM

As soon as he left, Ryan asked Torie, "What's going on with you two?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 03:59 PM

Torie brought the plates over to the sink, getting ready to rinse them off. "What do you mean, Ryan?" She asked, genuinely perplexed.

Mike didn't want to be around for this, so he left to go to the game room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 04:02 PM

"You and Alex. You guys seem awfully close. Hugging, rubbing each other's backs, being alone together all the time..." Ryan didn't want to get Mike involved either, so even though Mike had pointed all of this out to Ryan, he didn't mention his friend's name.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 04:05 PM

She sighed, putting dishes in the dishwasher. "Are you really getting jealous of Alex?" She asked. "Ryan, there is nothing going on between Alex and I. We are just friends. He is like a brother me, ok. And I am sorry that I have been spending so much time with him, but he has been helping me with the resistance. We just got done tonight." She finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher and started it. She walked over to him. "Alex and I...there is nothing is going on."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 04:10 PM

"Torie, it's not that I don't believe you. Someone, I'm not going to name names, noticed that you two were close so I thought I'd ask." Ryan stood up. "I heard you two talking earlier and you said you 'hate doing this to him'."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 04:14 PM

She thought about it for a moment. "OH...Yeah, that..We talking about Mike. He has been acting strange and we just aren't sure if we can trust him." She said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 04:16 PM

Ryan raised a brow, "What do you mean acting strange? I haven't noticed anything other than his new disdain for Ella... That and he's the one that told me to keep an eye on you and Alex."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 04:20 PM

"He has just been more distant lately and angry. I think part of that is due to Ella but...I don't know. Just a feeling." She said.

<3