Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 02:56 AM

"I know you're not talking about Voldemort. Who?" Ella walked with Torie to the punching bag and put on her gloves. "Alex? ... Quinton?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 02:58 AM

"Quinton." She said, holding the bad. "I happened to talk to an ex of his. She gave me a little info on him. Lets see, his first name is Kyle and he also happens to have this little black book with all the names of girls that he has either scr*ewed around with or scr*ewing. He probably doesn't want that to fall into anyone's hands soo....we might be able to use that to free you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 03:03 AM

"Free me? You make me sound like a caged animal or a prisoner." Ella took a few punches at the bag, much less powerful than yesterday. Ella sighed, "He forced me into doing it with him in the locker room this morning. That's why he wanted me all dolled up. The nerve. I'd love to find that book Torie, I would. Maybe I'll look for it next time I'm at his place - but if I'm caught... I don't know. I have to weigh my options."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 03:05 AM

Torie shook her head. "There is something seriously wrong with that guy. And its just information. If you want to act on in then go ahead. If not, then ok."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 03:13 AM

"Yeah, because I totally love being forced to obey him." Ella said sarcastically with a frown. "Torie, remember when Alex was forcing you to date him or do as he pleased and used Ryan going to The Program as leverage... Now imagine if I told you that you could fix things if you sneaked around his house to find a black book that may, or may not, still exist? Would you risk him finding you? That. That is how I feel. He has my notebook with all the spirals in it. He has me on camera acting not like my usual self. He has all the tools to put ME in The Program. ME, AND Ryan."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 03:18 AM

Torie gritted her teeth. Heather was right, Quinton is a master manipulator. "Then I guess we just have to start the resistance a little earlier than expected. And you're right. I wouldn't risk it."

((you can skip to anyway))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 03:34 AM

After school Ryan went to the usual spot.

Ella wasn't far away (but out of earshot) once again having a conversation with Quinton. "El, cheer up. Being around you is making me depressed." Quinton said, running his hand through her hair. He stopped at her ear and grabbed it, tugging slightly. "So cheer up."

Ella smiled widely, "Happy now?"

Quinton smirked. "Yes. El, did I tell you that you look beautiful today?"

"Yes, before you forced yourself on me."

"Forced myself on you? I did no such thing."

"Maybe not with actions, but with words."

"The powers of persuasion, my chocolate-goddess."

Ella rolled her eyes, "I respectfully disagree, Quinton."

"What does 'respectfully' start with?"

"R." Ella looked up at him as she realized why he had asked that. "Quinton, please, I was just disagreeing with you. I'm still doing whatever you want."

"PR, El. You may not have disobeyed, but you accused me of r@pe. I did not do that. You are exaggerating."

She sighed, "Yes, Quinton, I'm sorry for exaggerating. I didn't mean to accuse you. Can I go hang out with my friends?"

"Be at my place at 6PM. This time, don't be late." Quinton said, giving Ella a long kiss and walking away. Ella went and joined Ryan at the meeting spot. Ryan still didn't want Ella coming with them.

((Maybe one more post for me. Then nighty night.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 03:41 AM

Mike got to the meeting spot before Torie and Alex. "Hey, where is British Boy and Torie?" He asked Ryan, passing over Ella.

Torie met up with Alex. "Your friends hate me." He said.

"No they don't. They just don't trust you. Why did you leave the bleachers earlier?"

"Because I was trying to make peace and they both basically said it wasn't going to happen."

"Well...just give it time. This will all blow over soon enough." She said, as they were walking up to the group. "Hey, sweetie." She said, to Ryan. She looked at Ella. "You coming over?"

Mike rolled his eyes.

Alex smiled.

((and okie dokie! I am getting a bit tired too))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 03:47 AM

"Yeah, but I can only stay until 5:30. I... I need to be somewhere at 6." Ella muttered.

"Let me take a wild guess, Quinton's?"

"Yes, he wants me to eat dinner with him I suppose." Ella said, trying to remain calm. "Just regular girlfriend-boyfriend stuff."

"Whatever, I don't care what's going on in your life, Ella. We have more important things to deal with. Or, at least Alex and Torie do. Mike and I just don't care." Ryan said, his 'be easy on Ella' thought had apparently been thrown out the window. "Now that we're all here, let's head over to Torie's."

((Night! ^_^ ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-26-2013, 04:07 AM

Torie nodded. "Did you want to go for another swim?" She asked, glaring at both Ryan and Mike.

Mike threw his hands up. "I didn't say anything this time. I just can't win with you."

"You didn't have to." She said, sounding defeated. "In any case, what Ella has to say is important to me." She started to walk ahead of the group.

Alex went after her. "Torie..." He called out, soon catching up with her. "Hey, what is going on?"

"Nothing..." She said, turning away from him.

"Bullsh*t and you know it. What's wrong?"

She sighed, knowing that she couldn't tell the absolute truth. She waited until they were out of earshot before speaking. "Hypothetically speaking, there is a girl who has a friend who is in trouble. And this girl can't do a d@mn thing about it. And she has two other friends who are acting like jerks, understandably to a point, to this other friend."

Alex nodded. "Ok, so, hypothetically speaking, what would you want this girl to do?"

"Kick the @ss of the person who is hurting her friend." She said, p*ssed. "But in all honesty, there is nothing she can do without risking her two friends."

"Then come to terms with that. It is not helping you any by stressing over something that you can't change at the moment."

"I thought we were talking about this hypothetically."

"We were. You're not that great at it. I don't understand the situation, just the jist and that's all that matters." Alex stopped and hugged her. "It will be alright, Torie. Just breathe."

"I still need hot cocoa, tho." She said, hugging him back.

He laughed. "Don't worry. I am sure you have plenty of that at home."

Mike looked at Ryan. "Told you dude. They are getting cozy." He shrugged.

It was obviously a harmless hug, but Torie and Alex were more than friends, they were like brother and sister almost. They had grown up together in school and their families always spent time together. There was a bond there that was deeper than friendship. And while Alex hadn't shown it recently, he would do anything to protect Torie or any of her friends.

((Night! ^.^))

<3